Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (54194 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by 14teenK: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
naturaldora:

Anu ofia grin if you like you can turn up and down

Obu ghikwa mu na gi
hahahaha cheesy cheesy NNE. Calm down Laaaa.....nwata bu go di ifem na eri na ife m na ar likkee kiss
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
What exactly do u guys do with the bobby sef?
I like u, u hv wat I want.

back to business- we use the Bobby for pillow... It gives us inspiration
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Truth be told big boobs and as$ won't take me to heaven but it will sure bring heaven to earth if you know what I mean... For christ sake nobody likes/wants to be sick! Abi you never hear say hugging a girl with flat chest dey cause chest pain?

Your matter dey for supreme court.. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by bezimo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
chizyn:
Lots of dis guyz if not all of y'all writing wat u lyk and dislyk in a woman are possibly broke-asses who can't even take care of a woman, let alone her needz. You pple should just give it a well deserving rest already

Even though a guy should have the initiative to take care of his girl, its gold diggers like you that feel it is an entitlement. What stopped you from working and getting your own money and doing things for yourself like a rational person.Some 9ja girls and their poverty mentality(get as much as possible from him) is so synonymous.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chimourinho:
Turn on - Beautiful face, street wise, boobs N butts necessary, clean inside out and of coz good communication skill.

Turn off - Body odour, mouth odour, lousiness, talkative
sex addict (met one nurse during my service year, Chisos i never knew what a nymphomaniac was till i meet her. When u tot its all done and dusted then she is just starting. Every time we got down my lips will swell, my eye will turn red and I can't even walk. After this happened like 4times booyy!!! I ran for my life. Fear gals dat luv sex beta chill with d ones claiming they don't like at least u can do anyhow and go sleep there will not be problem)
Only remembering doz incident makes me want to vomit. Am recommending that nurse to cute_hector lolz
Guy i need that nurse oh.seriously.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by nosike3(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
labakeJ:
Hi
would love to talk with you.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Chimourinho(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2015
UdohOby:

Jeez! Just when you think you have read it all. She wan kill u be that grin grin I laughed so hard that my son wanted to know what was making mummy laugh.
Be careful what you wish for, cus u just might get it.
Tell your son this things. Fear nurses ooo
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
labakeJ:
Hmm I know...big back n front will take d lead undecided
before nko.

Turn on: i like them fit and sharp like the pic in your dp (my ideal spec) suggests. caring, good cook, selflessness, creative, humility and religious.

Turn offs: poor analytical and communication skills, lousiness, poor management and organization skills, bad cook, arrogance, cockiness, disrespect.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by labakeJ(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
FxDuke:

before nko.

Turn on: i like them fit and sharp like the pic in your dp (my ideal spec) suggests. caring, good cook, selflessness, creative, humility and religious.

Turn offs: poor analytical and communication skills, lousiness, poor management and organization skills, bad cook, arrogance, cockiness, disrespect.

wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
naturaldora:

Obu ghikwa mu na gi
natural boobs though.on sure turn on
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
naturaldora:

Obu ghikwa mu na gi
natural boobs though.on sure turn on
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Adaobi12:
Black girls rock bro. Try one and you will testify of our goodness.
let me try you so that i can testify.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chimourinho:
Turn on - Beautiful face, street wise, boobs N butts necessary, clean inside out and of coz good communication skill.

Turn off - Body odour, mouth odour, lousiness, talkative
sex addict (met one nurse during my service year, Chisos i never knew what a nymphomaniac was till i meet her. When u tot its all done and dusted then she is just starting. Every time we got down my lips will swell, my eye will turn red and I can't even walk. After this happened like 4times booyy!!! I ran for my life. Fear gals dat luv sex beta chill with d ones claiming they don't like at least u can do anyhow and go sleep there will not be problem)
Only remembering doz incident makes me want to vomit. Am recommending that nurse to cute_hector lolz
guy connect me with the nurse na
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol grin grin grin.. Thats doesn't make any sense. But some guys should fear God nah. Chaii. Won't like any guys to count me among d girls he has slept with. lipsrsealed angry
fine virgin.a turn on too
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
OK. undecided
Meeky:
fine virgin.a turn on too
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Meeky:
let me try you so that i can testify.
Try the lady next door.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
otiigba1:
50 girls only! You need to step up your game man! I am on 123 and counting grin anyway, funky smell? Yes me likey.
chai see men.see numbers.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Adaobi12:
Try the lady next door.
adaobi in don jazzy's voice.do u understand the formular.baby girl there is something abt u.lwkmd
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Emodeee: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Missmossy:
The comments though cheesy

I reserve mine lipsrsealed

Iyawo mi to badt. Bawo ni?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by janefrancisca(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fearcom:

Am sorry but I need to ask u a question: did u study nursing?
grin..No
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Chimourinho(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Meeky:
guy connect me with the nurse na
you wan die?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by danton(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2015
sigh wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Meeky(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Chimourinho:
you wan die?
guy just connect me first
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Johnsown1(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Meeky:
guy just connect me first
connect him first forget abt death
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Cherlene:

Evening

Just VIEWING COMMENTS. shocked

Cherlene
kizzez
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cherlene(f): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
anonym0us:
kizzez

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cherlene(f): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Cherlene:

sad
cheesy I love ur hips
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cherlene(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2015
anonym0us:
cheesy I love ur hips

Hmmmm.... shocked

Cherlene
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by SavageMode: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
onyee25:
as if having those will take me to heaven...facts is i dont care.i have people who cherish me the way i am
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.