Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (54183 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by MrBasketball: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
chizyn:
Lots of dis guyz if not all of y'all writing wat u lyk and dislyk in a woman are possibly broke-asses who can't even take care of a woman, let alone her needz. You pple should just give it a well deserving rest already
Na talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by geez18(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
turn offs: abbreviated chats(k,kk,u,and all the sorts) if i start a chat with you and you exhibit these, i'm off.
intellectual deficiency.
subservient traits.
sexual timidity.

turn ons: nice shapely legs(they ultimately lead to nice curvy arše). kiss
graceful carriage.
dark-skin
vocal dexterity.
tidiness and a good sense of humour.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
clovislouis:
black girls re huge turnoff
Black girls rock bro. Try one and you will testify of our goodness.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. Of course, not. Was only pointing out the fallacy in his assumption.
So should I apply? Heaven won't fall if I should have a tall babe you know?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

So should I apply? Heaven won't fall if I should have a tall babe you know?
Surely, the heavens won't fall down. No vacancy, unfortunately.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Okay make I kuku drop my Cv here, abi that's not allowed also..
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Okay make I kuku drop my Cv here, abi that's not allowed also..
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Johnsown1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
evegran:

Erm I wrote it in English, read it again - maybe slowly this time since you're having difficulties understanding. smiley
lol
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by JustCare: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
labakeJ:
Quite boring sad

That's the feeling tongue
Hopefully, it would be ignited by the yuletide cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by akomitipojju(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
anonym0us:
Fulani girls are tall not like igbo girls and Yoruba girls wey short with legendary bow yam legs

For ur mind.....
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by labakeJ(f): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
JustCare:

That's the feeling tongue Hopefully, it would be ignited by the yuletide cheesy
Yea..hopefully wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by preetyb(f): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
14teenK:
grin grin u beta go gym
pls come and take me to one

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by preetyb(f): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
harristo:

No, Nairaland guys are not as picky as this thread makes them appear. It is quite normal for people to list things they would overlook in reality, when asked to describe their prefered partner. So you need not worry, you definitely have a chance with Nairaland guys.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by preetyb(f): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
harristo:

No, Nairaland guys are not as picky as this thread makes them appear. It is quite normal for people to list things they would overlook in reality, when asked to describe their prefered partner. So you need not worry, you definitely have a chance with Nairaland guys.

Are u sure?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by JustCare: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
labakeJ:
Yea..hopefully wink

Enjoy yourself then cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by chizyn(f): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
Na talk be this?
I undastnd ur situation, slowpoke
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by MrBasketball: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
chizyn:
I undastnd ur situation, slowpoke
Bi'tch, take care of you as if you are his mum. Nonsense.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Chidexter(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
onyee25:
whatever

Girl, you're beautiful, just the way you're. Trust me
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
onyee25:
Hmmm i kmow all we are gonna see will be boobs n ass
Who cares??

If you don't have a voluptuous boobs and ass and yet still u have an ugly character, who'll lyk u??
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Medunah:
Boobs nd ass will definitely top deir list
O yes,, if u no lyk am, go hug transformer.

Using de big boobs as pillow and playing on de ass gives us inspiration
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
evegran:

Lol.
Nigerian guys are always so quick to paint a picture of a perfect girl they desire. Shame is most of em barely look in the mirror before desiring the so called perfect girl.

Dreams are allowed smiley

Another example of girls being more shallow than men.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Fearcom(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cetona:

Nice, an inch isn't too much. We might be of the same height sef wink

wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by spiffyzaki: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
onyee25:
as if having those will take me to heaven...facts is i dont care.i have people who cherish me the way i am
. Babe notin d u, I prefer up type
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kreamie:
heard there are creams that help blend em with the skin..Dunno how well they work tho
dey dnt... D skin deep cnt rili help. U jst have to live with it and it hurts dat pple... Discriminate based on what nature has done... Take a look around 80% of most girls hv stretchmarks dey cnt do anything about it dey become insecure about deir body... Dey dnt feel comfortable... because pple talk... Dis same pple make pple who have Lil boobs nd asses go fr surgery. Laser surgery hurts lik hell... But it's d only way to make stretchmarks go very very very faintly. It's costly nd it hurts.... It hurts it hurts... Do u expect us to subject ourselves... To dat. Do u... Men who wnt look past physical conditions or mere stretchmarks do nt deserve d love of d girl his asking out. So if u shld see a girl u love nd she has stretchmarks ul put her by d wayside
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Kreamie(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
You seem hurt..Or maybe youve been subjected to something of this sort but in all honesty I never ever discriminate against people who have stretchmarks..I only said it's one huge TURN OFF for me..That it's a turn off for me doesnt mean I'm going to in any way take it against a chic that's got such natural look..Majority of the girls that happen have stretch marks is as a result of either adding weight due to child birth or adding weight as a result of excess junking.. (DOn't quote me)...Meanwhile, i don't hold it against any one who's got 'em..It's not like it;s a plague or anything of that sort..It's just nature playing it's prank on us all..
MzBreezy:
dey dnt... D skin deep cnt rili help. U jst have to live with it and it hurts dat pple... Discriminate based on what nature has done... Take a look around 80% of most girls hv stretchmarks dey cnt do anything about it dey become insecure about deir body... Dey dnt feel comfortable... because pple talk... Dis same pple make pple who have Lil boobs nd asses go fr surgery. Laser surgery hurts lik hell... But it's d only way to make stretchmarks go very very very faintly. It's costly nd it hurts.... It hurts it hurts... Do u expect us to subject ourselves... To dat. Do u... Men who wnt look past physical conditions or mere stretchmarks do nt deserve d love of d girl his asking out. So if u shld see a girl u love nd she has stretchmarks ul put her by d wayside
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kreamie:
You seem hurt..Or maybe youve been subjected to something of this sort but in all honesty I never ever discriminate against people who have stretchmarks..I only said it's one huge TURN OFF for me..That it's a turn off for me doesnt mean I'm going to in any way take it against a chic that's got such natural look..Majority of the girls that happen have stretch marks is as a result of either adding weight due to child birth or adding weight as a result of excess junking.. (DOn't quote me)...Meanwhile, i don't hold it against any one who's got 'em..It's not like it;s a plague or anything of that sort..It's just nature playing it's prank on us all..
...... Well m sort of an activist... Sorry m ranting nd stuff like dat. It's OK tho... It been a turn off is ur own perception... I was jst been me. Sorry... Stretchmarks isn't adding weight or childbirth only... U shld read about.. Ull find out dere r pple who get it fr jst been humans
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Cherlene(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
anonym0us:
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

Evening

Just VIEWING COMMENTS. shocked

Cherlene
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by geniusfrida: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
everytin na booobs and yansh wat of her character
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Kreamie(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ranting? Neehh..You're just expressing yourself which tbh is normal..Yeah; was reading up stuff on it when I saw your mention..It's coolio tho..An activist eh? For females I suppose? LOL
MzBreezy:
...... Well m sort of an activist... Sorry m ranting nd stuff like dat. It's OK tho... It been a turn off is ur own perception... I was jst been me. Sorry... Stretchmarks isn't adding weight or childbirth only... U shld read about.. Ull find out dere r pple who get it fr jst been humans
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
solace89:
Turn on: Good looking, average height, calmness, sense of humour, good walking steps, good dress sense, character and.... lemme us sexy 4d rest

Turn off: Gossip, extrovert, laziness, carelessness, too tall or short, walk like a man....to be continued.

Walk like a man....

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
14teenK:
cheesy cheesy dis is wat dem niggaz are talking abt.......turned on already wink

Anu ofia grin if you like you can turn up and down

Obu ghikwa mu na gi

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
What exactly do u guys do with the bobby sef?
I like u, u hv wat I want.

back to business- we use the Bobby for pillow... It gives us inspiration

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.