Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. (2581 Views)

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nkasiobi87(f): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
he is cheating on me and he even brought his mistress to live with us. he still profess that he loves me and our kids. yesterday he saw me and started shouting at his mistress thinking that I will believe that they are quarreling. after I left I was peeping them through my window he was watching to make sure that am out of sight he immediately knee down and start begging the girl. any time we want to sleep together I notice that he calls her on phone before anything.I just pretend that I don't know. he gets permission from her before giving My kids money anytime they demand something from him. should I tell him all that or should I just write it all down in my divorce papers and serve him.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by ssoftappless(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
First of all you fuucked up!!! how would u allow ur husband to bring another lady into ur marital home? dammm!!! u should never had allowed him. "well dont divorce him, ur husband might be under some spell from the girl or he might be acting on the instructions of his dick, so woman pray,pray,pray call up to GOD, report him to his pastor, his parents but never fail to pray, for the bible says seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given, i believe with GOD all things are possible. "then confront the lady not for violence but simply ask her this question: if she feel justify to break someone else's marriage, ask her why she wants to destroy her fellow woman and tell her to remember that KARMA IS REAL.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why do people marry these days sef..

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by funnynation(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
If you can't cope.. Do d needful by divorcing
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
And you think NL will fix your marital issues?

I feel you need Jesus and doctors (Psychiatrist and Neuro surgeon),,... ASAP
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol, you got time.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by nwaanambra1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
sorry bros is the movie nollywood or ghanawood? undecided
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by schumastic(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
ssoftappless:
First of all you fuucked up!!! how would u allow ur husband to bring another lady into ur marital home? dammm!!! u should never had allowed him. "well dont divorce him, ur husband might be under some spell from the girl or he might be acting on the instructions of his dick, so woman pray,pray,pray call up to GOD, report him to his pastor, his parents but never fail to pray, for the bible says seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given, i believe with GOD all things are possible. "then confront the lady not for violence but simply ask her this question: if she feel justify to break someone else's marriage, ask her why she wants to destroy her fellow woman and tell her to remember that KARMA IS REAL.

what is this one saying...so you will advice your sister to continue living with such a man ah ah haba, maybe you have not been following her previous threads n pls do so it il giv you more light to this....mean while op try a get a job like i asked you to..
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wait, I think I'm confused. U allow ur husband bring his mistress into ur matrimonial home? And now, he has to consult her and seek her approval before attending to the needs of ur kids. That's screwed up!

U need to know ur rights as a woman and his wife. Why are are u allowing all these things just go by. U're the Meek wife, huh? Keep playing ignorant and watch ur husband taken away from u right before ur eyes.

If u want to save ur marriage, then u'd best start acting. Confront him. Don't be violent, but ensure to be strict. Demand what u want and that is to stop seeing the woman and bringing her anywhere close to ur home. She shouldn't be remotely involved in ur family affairs. If perhaps he decides to continue seeing her secretly, that's his business... As long as u don't find out and it doesn't in any way affect ur home.

U've got to be very prayerful too. Check urself also to make sure there isn't anything u not doing right. Maybe u're unknowingly sending ur husband into the arms of another woman.

Put the thought of a divorce to rest, for now and see how things go. Just think properly.

*Modified * OP, from ur previous thread, I can deduce that ur husband appears to be a bit over domineering. He asks guards to follow u everywhere! And also, it seems u're unemployed and necessarily dependent on him to cater for urself and ur 5 sons. Is that true?

If that's the case, then it's partly the reason why he's cheating on u with such impunity. He knows u can't do much about it. I advice u get urself a job... Sth that can adequately cater 4 ur needs. And still, demand that ur husband does right by u, except u're already prepared to have a "mate" coz ur husband might just make that woman a second life. Then, ur life would become a living hell. It's obvious the other woman's got no conscience nor the fear of God in her.

I'm typing too much! Just get urself a job and decide after then if u want to remain in that marriage with the way things are, and if u'd stay should he decide to take a second wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by AceRoyal: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
This Na serious something ooo shocked
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by schumastic(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Wait, I think I'm confused. U allow ur husband bring his mistress into ur matrimonial home? And now, he has to consult her and seek her approval before attending to the needs of ur kids. That's screwed up!

U need to know ur rights as a woman and his wife. Why are are u allowing all these things just go by. U're the Meek wife, huh? Keep playing ignorant and watch ur husband taken away from u right before ur eyes.

If u want to save ur marriage, then u'd best start acting. Confront him. Don't be violent, but ensure to be strict. Demand what u want and that is to stop seeing the woman and bringing her anywhere close to ur home. She shouldn't be remotely involved in ur family affairs. If perhaps he decides to continue seeing her secretly, that's his business... As long as u don't find out and it doesn't in any way affect ur home.

U've got to be very prayerful too. Check urself also to make sure there isn't anything u not doing right. Maybe u're unknowingly sending ur husband into the arms of another woman.

Put the thought of a divorce to rest, for now and see how things go. Just think properly.

they both live in the same home....read her other threads and you will get more light in it
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

they both live in the same home....read her other threads and you will get more light in it
Who are the "they?" I'm afraid I haven't the time to start reading her previous topics.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by schumastic(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Who are the "they?" I'm afraid I haven't the time to start reading her previous topics.

the wife who happens to b the op and his mistress...that's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2783867/love-punishment-please-advice
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

the wife who happens to b the op and his mistress...that's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2783867/love-punishment-please-advice
Hmmmm... I see. Bad situation!
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by schumastic(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Hmmmm... I see. Bad situation!

yeah really bad n he is a pastor that heads the church. is quite a delicate matter
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

yeah really bad n he is a pastor that heads the church. is quite a delicate matter
Haa! A pastor at that!
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by schumastic(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Haa! A pastor at that!

yup yup
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by mummydirect(f): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nnem please excuse yourself from that house for now or you tell it straight to him, that he either choose you or his mistress so as to know your stand except you are comfortable with his strange attitude. And don't forget to seek the face of God, most especially for the sake of this wonderful children of yours.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
FAKE STORY
I still have hope in people so I refuse to believe that humans can be this dumb.
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by dachaste(f): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
MissGdope:
FAKE STORY
I still have hope in people so I refuse to believe that humans can be this dumb.

I really concur oh. Sounds fake

Her title say she feel he's cheating#just a feeling, not sure yet oh

Her content is saying something different and from her content, tis hard to believe such

A man who has the guts to bring anoda woman home shouldn't be profesying love naw. Abi how u c am?
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

I really concur oh. Sounds fake

Her title say she feel he's cheating#just a feeling, not sure yet oh

Her content is saying something different and from her content, tis hard to believe such

A man who has the guts to bring anoda woman home shouldn't be profesying love naw. Abi how u c am?
You spoke my mind jare. It seems to me that half the stories on Naira land are cooked up. Just waay too dumb to believe
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by dachaste(f): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2015
MissGdope:

You spoke my mind jare. It seems to me that half the stories on Naira land are cooked up. Just waay too dumb to believe

Seriously oh. And some ppl are too bad in constructing lies.

Evry one wanna maake FP.

If u check her thread self u'll c it. This is d third thread on her cheatin hubby.

If its really true wot have she done so far with the advice she've been receiving?
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Nkasiobi87:
he is cheating on me and he even brought his mistress to live with us. he still profess that he loves me and our kids. yesterday he saw me and started shouting at his mistress thinking that I will believe that they are quarreling. after I left I was peeping them through my window he was watching to make sure that am out of sight he immediately knee down and start begging the girl. any time we want to sleep together I notice that he calls her on phone before anything.I just pretend that I don't know. he gets permission from her before giving My kids money anytime they demand something from him. should I tell him all that or should I just write it all down in my divorce papers and serve him.
Walahi d lady don jaz u and ur husband...sotey una dey look make she dey manipulate una home.

so therefore its a spiritual something and not a physical something hence u need serious prayers on d issue
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by ceeceeuwa: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
do u live in Eritrea? It seems like the only country now on earth where u can't complain in relation tona second wife!

But if you're not, then you're nothing but a low self-esteemed lady who either has no job, no life, no future and no hope!

I'm not sorry to say that!

angry angry
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Moz22: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Ohh its still a feeling..lemme know when u have confirmed it
Re: I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. by Gloriagee(f): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
loves u n is cheating on u? mutually exclusive o? Pls where r ur parents and wat r they saying in all these? Satanic agents of a hussy n mistress.

(1) (Reply)

He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (1) / What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? / Why Do Some People Think About Themselves Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.