Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed (6596 Views)

Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) / Five Steps On How To Make Love Grow With Intimacy / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed by Helpers: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Calling Or Texting Him Over And Over Again

This is one of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to get back together with their ex. This is when you can't stop calling or texting your ex to try to get him to talk to you.

You may start to panic when he doesn't respond right away, or find yourself sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. Or worse - you might end up calling, texting, or emailing him over and over again - sending a string of messages that seem to sound more and more desperate. The bottom line is to stop contacting him if he isn't responding, or if he's telling you to leave him alone.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YhvCwtidA

What to Do If You Want Your Ex Back
Re: How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed by Helpers: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
I know that you're going through a very painful breakup right now and that you're looking for the best way to get your ex back as quickly as possible (as the pain is just becoming more and more unbearable). And I know you're confused by what to do next because everything you seem to have tried already hasn't worked - which probably means your ex isn't even talking to you right now. As you read my advice below you'll learn what you need to do today to start winning your ex back - because once you know what methods work reversing a break up is much easier than you ever thought possible -- and you have the ability within you to win them back so have a little faith, okay?

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqlT_uU45q4

How To Get A Long Distance Ex Back
Re: How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed by liloafy(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! / Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.