Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women (4869 Views)

Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by HaneefahRN(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s with a very promising Future and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!
Eeyah so sorry. But disappointment from a girl doesn't mean relationships ain't for u. It's part of life, u just dust ur self up, try to remove ur heart from her grasp, no matter the no of pics or whatever she uploads shld be seen as irrelevant by u and move on.
However, try and av a review of urself and the former relatnship, and try to improve on some dents in ur subsequent ones. There are lots of responsible and good-hearted ladies out there. Take heart
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what makes me laugh most is the 'I've got promising future' that's become their fav slogan. Abeg na promising future the babe wan chop?

And na dem dey love pass. But it's expected sha, they got nothing but the love to offer the girl. That's what they tend to deceive girls with; love. Crap!

Love gbakwa oku! grin Even the girls deceive them too. They end up deceiving each other.

The thing is, this guy must've have noticed that she's no longer into him earlier before now but he must've done his best to keep it moving. It don't work that way. Once her mind is out, its out. He should move on jare.
Toto wey niggaz dey even dodge from na him dis one wan kpai untop.

Women are everywhere! If you chyke 10 in a day, odds are; you'll get 4. And out of that 4, one or two will meet your specs. So life is too damn short to sweat over people who aint sweatin' over you.

Been there.. Seen it all. Perfected it.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by moriarity(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

I'm suffering the same thing bro. And they just do it with no rhyme, remorse or reason.

Mine did the same just last night. But I guess I'm luckier than you cos she never leaves fpr another guy; it's just a couple of wires in her head loose now.

You see, she has done it before. And she is usually very coldblooded and emotionally disconnected about it. She will then return to church choir duties to date Jesus for some time. It will take another 10months or so for her to reboot her brain and then she will come back with humility.

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain. And then the whole damned cycle reboots and plays itself out all over again.

Last Days
lmao
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:

Love gbakwa oku! grin Even the girls deceive them too. They end up deceiving each other.

The thing is, this guy must've have noticed that she's no longer into him earlier before now but he must've done his best to keep it moving. It don't work that way. Once her mind is out, its out. He should move on jare.
Toto wey niggaz dey even dodge from na him dis one wan kpai untop.

Women are everywhere! If you chyke 10 in a day, odds are; you'll get 4. And out of that 4, one or two will meet your specs. So life is too damn short to sweat over people who aint sweatin' over you.

Been there.. Seen it all. Perfected it.
gbam! They don't wake up one day to break the news. They show you every sign you not wanted anymore. It's eithe you understand and move on/pretend not to understand whilst trying your best to make it work or you too dumb (in love) to understand

Hahahaha. You na boss na, we can't all be like you. Toto dey chase you, we dey chase toto cry cry chai! Diariz God o

4? Chyke 10, and u can assure you 6 will give 'yes'. Then it's left for you how long their contracts with you should be
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by mummydirect(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
banjicom:

Sha! Sha!! Sharaap !!!
Last day Mumu
Ewoooooo! Una no go kill me with laughter for here
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
gbam! They don't wake up one day to break the news. They show you every sign you not wanted anymore. It's eithe you understand and move on/pretend not to understand whilst trying your best to make it work or you too dumb (in love) to understand

Hahahaha. You na boss na, we can't all be like you. Toto dey chase you, we dey chase toto cry cry chai! Diariz God o

4? Chyke 10, and u can assure you 6 will give 'yes'. Then it's left for you how long their contracts with you should be

LOL.

That's the problem, once some of these guys taste pusssy, they'll want to die inside it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:

LOL.

That's the problem, once some of these guys taste pusssy, they'll want to die inside it. undecided
true tho. First taste of toto without brain dey hook for throat cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
true tho. First taste of toto without brain dey hook for throat cheesy cheesy
#Word. cool
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by bqlekan(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

I'm suffering the same thing bro. And they just do it with no rhyme, remorse or reason.

Mine did the same just last night. But I guess I'm luckier than you cos she never leaves fpr another guy; it's just a couple of wires in her head loose now.

You see, she has done it before. And she is usually very coldblooded and emotionally disconnected about it. She will then return to church choir duties to date Jesus for some time. It will take another 10months or so for her to reboot her brain and then she will come back with humility.

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain. And then the whole damned cycle reboots and plays itself out all over again.

Last Days

mehn, eleeyi gidi gan o.. God be with you.,
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Send me to go and break her heart for you
Osahon7:
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s with a very promising Future and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
People do have a choice my friend.

After she's been screwed over now ,she will come back wanting this genuine guy back - A lot of women have no idea what they want until they lose it and go on this wild goose chase only to turn around to beg to be accepted back by the same guy they treated like trash.

Of course we will never say no to a free,emotionally battered puccy that has been humbled. grin
It won't stop her from misbehaving after marriage nor would it stop her from having a man-friend. My dear girl will be fulfilling a role just for the societycheesy. She just need to get that goddamn title.cheesy

It doesn't matter if a guy swears heaven or earth. He can still be hr wrong choice for her. Woukd you advise a lady to stay with an abusive bf because he could actually sacrifice the moon for her?

You can't batter a puccy unless it has given birth beforeundecided(subject to exceptions). It is made up of muscles. Give it time or exercise, and it is as good as new (except for the blood):DD

I just dey pity women that have fallen for battered puccy argument.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Ay04z(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
banjicom:
Yeah! Cut off your dick and donate it to a museum......... Relationship isn't for guys with no plan.

Other guys are investing in what will better their lives and you are investing on a girl smh! angry
Easy naw bro
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

It won't stop her from misbehaving after marriage nor would it stop her from having a man-friend. My dear girl will be fulfilling a role just for the societycheesy. She just need to get that goddamn title.cheesy

It doesn't matter if a guy swears heaven or earth. He can still be hr wrong choice for her. Woukd you advise a lady to stay with an abusive bf because he could actually sacrifice the moon for her?

You can't batter a puccy unless it has given birth beforeundecided(subject to exceptions). It is made up of muscles. Give it time or exercise, and it is as good as new (except for the blood):DD

I just dey pity women that have fallen for battered puccy argument.

You don't get it , we are only accepting her back to have our time and when she's deep into it - We simply use a sledge hammer to break her heart in a such a way that it would require a love doctor to repair in her entire life.

We don't stick to traitors - We pay them back when the time is right on our own terms and condition. tongue
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't get it , we are only accepting her back to have our time and when she's deep into it - We simply use a sledge hammer to break her heart in a such a way that it would require a love doctor to repair in her entire life.

We don't stick to traitors - We pay them back when the time is right on our own terms and condition. tongue

She is still going to get marriedtongue
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

She is still going to get marriedtongue
Certainly not me. grin

I pity the unfortunate fellow that will acquire that battered luggage with all her emotional scar. cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Certainly not me. grin

I pity the unfortunate fellow that will acquire that battered luggage with all her emotional scar. cheesy

What about your own woman?

If she is not a virgin, she could as well have undergone more than what you are going to do the battered woman
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

What about your own woman?

If she is not a virgin, she could as well have undergone more than what you are going to do the battered woman
At least she didn't betray me like the former . tongue

I'm talking about pay back here and not who's morally upright .Besides when we come across an emotionally battered woman we will always know - We run......... tongue grin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
At she didn't betray me like the former . tongue

I'm talking about pay back here and not who's morally upright .Besides when we come across an emotionally battered woman we will always know - We run......... tongue grin

Does it matter?

It is someone else's ‘leftover'grin

If I hearundecided

You get juju?
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

Does it matter?

It is someone else's ‘leftover'grin

If I hearundecided

You get juju?
No be by juju o and it matters.

Show an emotionally battered woman some love and care and she will sing like a canary bird about how awful guys been treating her like trash.

Just pretend to be listening and you'd be surprised at how much she has always wanted to talk about it to someone that won't judge her but listen ,not necessarily to hear her out and help her heal but to know when and how to run. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
No be by juju o and it matters.

Show an emotionally battered woman some love and care and she will sing like a canary bird about how awful guys been treating her like trash.

Just pretend to be listening and you'd be surprised at how much she has always wanted to talk about it to someone that won't judge her but listen ,not necessarily to hear her out and help her heal but to know when and how to run. grin grin tongue

Not all women will sing o

No be dem dey get married every Saturday

You will still marry hercheesy

No be this worldgrin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

Not all women will sing o

No be dem dey get married every Saturday

You will still marry hercheesy

No be this worldgrin

Say she carry gun put for my head?

Go check the ones dey marry every saturday - Dem dun package themselves sotay you no fit see where dem shiit put. grin
Dem be like cat.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by lovely17(m): 2:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Sorry bro feel your pain
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Osahon7:
Hehe. You probably need someone else.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by SirDorianGray(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Osahon7:

If you don't like her dps delete her or hide her feeds on BBM. Block her on Whatsapp....
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by SirDorianGray(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:

And you really think I've been waiting around because she's the only fish in the sea?? Oh plzzz

You see, for a girl who detests the idea of marriage and thinks weddings are a sad event, we think alike and so I don't really look too far with her.

I'm only sticking around because she's very beautiful and she's a virgin so I don't want another guy to do the honors whenever she's ready.

My dear I'm just playing the fool and sharpening my d!ck on the side like a butcher patiently waiting for the slaughter.

Very Good Bad Guy....
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by SirDorianGray(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Osahon7:
After all the sweet promises! I introduced her to my Elder bro and my Younger bro! My plans was dah after my Housemanship the money dat I will gather there I will use it to do a small introduction! Its just like a Shattered Dream

LooooooooooooL @ shattered dream
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Young03(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is a spiritual problem oooo cheesy

his main problem z dt he dont allow one to conclude befor jumpin to d oda...and again he no get patience
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
SirDorianGray:

If you don't like her dps delete her or hide her feeds on BBM. Block her on Whatsapp....
I lack the Guts to do that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / Why Are Some Ladies Just Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.