Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women (4866 Views)

Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

There were several girls then who would do anything just to have you in their lives. What did you do? You claimed fine boy and let them pas you by. cheesy

me ke? ha. as an internationally renowned baddiguy, of course I chop all dat come my way and clean mouth
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Lol I know say na wetin any guy man go talk be dat.

Me sef na baddooo na so trust me I no dey form mugu for this matter.

But if it's this particular chic, I know her enough to vouch for her. I don't expect any guy man to believe me sha no it doesn't matter
Bros, even baddoo get another Baddoo. Trust me, she's got another guy even before she dumped you. Blv me.

Harrysong was right after all; 'even your boo get a boo'
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

There were several girls then who would do anything just to have you in their lives. What did you do? You claimed fine boy and let them pas you by. cheesy
After all the sweet promises! I introduced her to my Elder bro and my Younger bro! My plans was dah after my Housemanship the money dat I will gather there I will use it to do a small introduction! Its just like a Shattered Dream
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

And why do u think some other guy hasn't already done the honours? Perhaps, that's why she keeps running away from u. Anything could have happened during the time while u were apart.

Just saying, though. Have it ur Way.

Yup that would make sense. But I know who I'm talking about, and she knows me that well too. It's whatever sha
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
boss, that's why they are hoes grin cheesy grin these dudes just go into relationships without even knowing when to run out of it. I'm sure the girl must have been showing him signs for long but he's stubbornness coupled with blindness (love) wouldn't make him understand

Me no dey pity o

That's the thing! No woman wants to suffer!

A lil advice for the boys; Look, If you're a dude living below minimum wage, DONT FALL INLOVE!!! gringrin lest we start hearing stories that touch sadsadsad

LMAO!!! gringringringrin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

how you feel i know, it goes with time ok...i hope this wont make you hate women
women are not to be loved.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, even baddoo get another Baddoo. Trust me, she's got another guy even before she dumped you. Blv me.

Harrysong was right after all; 'even your boo get a boo'

Lol obviously you know her much more than I do.

We no dey argue dis kind matter for my village sha. You win. Na you sabi pass.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by midehi2(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
godoluwa:
women are not to be loved.
few good women
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
After all the sweet promises! I introduced her to my Elder bro and my Younger bro! My plans was dah after my Housemanship the money dat I will gather there I will use it to do a small introduction! Its just like a Shattered Dream
lol, had similar experience
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
UNA BOO'S GET BOOOOOOO'S gringringrin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

me ke? ha. as an internationally renowned baddiguy, of course I chop all dat come my way and clean mouth

See!

And you missed the right one

Now you are complaining

Pele...
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
godoluwa:
I had such experience & it took me over 3months to get back to my normal sef. we dated for over 4yrs & i'm 24yrs when I met her. guess what? the relationship is NO SEX.
BRO, DATE AT LEAST 3 GALS AT A TIME BUT PLZ DONT FUCCK THEM. HAVING SEX WITH MANY GALS HAS NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECT ON ANY GUY THAT ENGAGE IN SUCH ACT
abeg no talk say you had same experience. Your own case worse pass op own. You never tasted from the honey pot. You was never in the promised land. For four years? Bros no vex, but you deserve flogging. #36strokes

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Yup that would make sense. But I know who I'm talking about, and she knows me that well too. It's whatever sha
Alright, then.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

Lol obviously you know her much more than I do.

We no dey argue dis kind matter for my village sha. You win. Na you sabi pass.
Bros you don vex? E sure me say na cuz of you vex make her dump you tongue tongue Area baddoooooooo, I hail o
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:

I am sorry

I do feel for you

Don't you think you might have missed the right one or maybe she is in your life right now and you are too blind to see that she is the one?
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rule Number 1 : Do not fall in love ,let her always fall in love to give you an edge over her - Anything more than this is a long walk to heartbreaks from these girls who do not understand what they want in their life until they hit 28 - Okoro's theory book of dating and falling in love with the weird people chapter 13 verse 2-10

This is your first baptism ,you'll fall into it again unless you learn from this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
abeg no talk say you had same experience. Your own case worse pass op own. You never tasted from the honey pot. You was never in the promised land. For four years? Bros no vex, but you deserve flogging. #36strokes
datz why i no dey take any woman serious again. ama bad boy & it makes me crazy dat i did such for a lady while she later fucck off
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
few good women
maybe, well av turned my WOUND to WISDOM
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:

That's the thing! No woman wants to suffer!

A lil advice for the boys; Look, If you're a dude living below minimum wage, DONT FALL INLOVE!!! gringrin lest we start hearing stories that touch sadsadsad

LMAO!!! gringringringrin
That reminds me of my cousin, he's always like, 'broke ni**gas shouldn't Bleep. Infact, they have no right to Bleep'. Now, I don understand wetin him mean. And trust me, he's right
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Bros you don vex? E sure me say na cuz of you vex make her dump you tongue tongue Area baddoooooooo, I hail o

me wey na globally acclaimed hot temper?

I don provoke since nao
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

me wey na globally acclaimed hot temper?

I don provoke since nao
hehehehe baddoo mushin tongue
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by midehi2(f): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
godoluwa:
maybe, well av turned my WOUND to WISDOM
cool...it works great
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
godoluwa:
datz why i no dey take any woman serious again. ama bad boy & it makes me crazy dat i did such for a lady while she later fucck off
I feel your pain but 4yrs was just too much
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am sorry

I do feel for you

Don't you think you might have missed the right one or maybe she is in your life right now and you are too blind to see that she is the one?
People do have a choice my friend.

After she's been screwed over now ,she will come back wanting this genuine guy back - A lot of women have no idea what they want until they lose it and go on this wild goose chase only to turn around to beg to be accepted back by the same guy they treated like trash.

Of course we will never say no to a free,emotionally battered puccy that has been humbled. grin
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by midehi2(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Rule Number 1 : Do not fall in love ,let her always fall in love to give you an edge over her - Anything more than this is a long walk to heartbreaks from these girls who do not understand what they want in their life until they hit 28 - Okoro's theory book of dating and falling in love with the weird people chapter 13 verse 2-10

This is your first baptism ,you'll fall into it again unless you learn from this. grin grin
Director of Love Affairs cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osahon7:
Hi romance NLanders! Am a guy in his middle 20s with a very promising Future and I just came to a conclusion which is; Relationships isn't for me! Can you imagine after all my investment on a particular Girl, after all the sweet promises etc! She has left me for another Guy! She's isn't feeling remorseful at all! To worsen everything, she's using intimate Pictures of her and this other guy as Dp on both whatsapp and BBM! Seeing the pics is making my heart bleed!! Am considering becoming a Monk!
dude, the guy that stole her from you is more funny, more romantic than you, girls doesn't only want money.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainbucks:

I'm suffering the same thing bro. And they just do it with no rhyme, remorse or reason.

Mine did the same just last night. But I guess I'm luckier than you cos she never leaves fpr another guy; it's just a couple of wires in her head loose now.

You see, she has done it before. And she is usually very coldblooded and emotionally disconnected about it. She will then return to church choir duties to date Jesus for some time. It will take another 10months or so for her to reboot her brain and then she will come back with humility.

Usually everything works out for about two weeks before the wires spark again in her brain. And then the whole damned cycle reboots and plays itself out all over again.

Last Days
This is very funny cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

Director of Love Affairs cheesy
grin grin You can say that again.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by TrappKING(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That reminds me of my cousin, he's always like, 'broke ni**gas shouldn't Bleep. Infact, they have no right to Bleep'. Now, I don understand wetin him mean. And trust me, he's right
Its sickening to see "promising young men" talk about "LOVE" when that time could be expended on something more rewarding. They'll be the first to cry and call their gf's "hoes".

If a richer and more attractive lady wants the OP, won't he fall for her completely?? So why is he being an enemy of progress to his BOO? grin

Abeg make the girl flex her life jare, he should find another cunja to shine.
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Young03:
hmmm. ds exactly wat my cousin z telling me now on Facebook...that he has wooed abt 20 girls in last 5 months but none has favoured him

diaris God o
This is a spiritual problem oooo cheesy
Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided

Re: Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Its sickening to see "promising young men" talk about "LOVE" when that time could be expended on something more rewarding. They'll be the first to cry and call their gf's "hoes".

If a richer and more attractive lady wants the OP, won't he fall for her completely?? So why is he being an enemy of progress to his BOO? grin

Abeg make the girl flex her life jare, he should find another cunja to shine.
what makes me laugh most is the 'I've got promising future' that's become their fav slogan. Abeg na promising future the babe wan chop?

And na dem dey love pass. But it's expected sha, they got nothing but the love to offer the girl. That's what they tend to deceive girls with; love. Crap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos / Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? / I Hope This Doesn't Count As Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.