Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? (1003 Views)

Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
She brought up the idea of spending this weekend at my place. Saturday and sunday, after my main girlfriend had left my crib. And the girl in question is just a friend. Never Gonked her#

She came yesterday evening, after taking her bath and resting, she say make I take her out, I carry her go shopping and spent like 2months house rent on her. (Festac environ). When we got back home, for my mind I was like "na die this night" #steady continous gonking#. I quickly rush enter bathroom freshen up, before I came out she's already snoring. Chesus!! So soon?? I tried waking her up, she dey form "dreaming things". I gats leave her to rest.

Today again, we got back from church, we chop food, watch TV, gist small, and she insisted I take her out to eat. I carry her go TFC, spent like three 30liters of fuel on the food and drinks alone. As we got back, for my mind, I was like "this time, I nor go freshen up again, straight to biznex". Immediately she sat down, she brought out paracetamol, panadol, panadol extra, mixagrip and one other drug and took all of them at the same time, she started complaining of a very serious headache. My jaw dropped.

EDITED: ontop the headache, she's also shivering as am typing this.

So I nor go gonk this pvssy this night??
And she's going back as early as 5.am to beat traffic tomorrow morning. angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op how is ur Christian. life?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oyo you are a gooner

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by RexKexMilann: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is "Really" in a "Name"?sad.

undecided*Shakes Head Out Of Thread*undecided.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by RexKexMilann: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
sad.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
heheheehehehehehehheehehe,.......... This Op don enter one chance grin u better do ur business, headache or no headache! And don't take no for an answer o, u must to do am by fire by force angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by jmaxjohn(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kwakwakwa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
SMH
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by NelsonNeo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
choiiiii....u be real fada crismas
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by EgusiSoup: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
stupidity:
She brought up the idea of spending this weekend at my place. Saturday and sunday, after my main girlfriend had left my crib. And the girl in question is just a friend. Never Gonked her#

She came yesterday evening, after taking her bath and resting, she say make I take her out, I carry her go shopping and spent like 2months house rent on her. (Festac environ). When we got back home, for my mind I was like "na die this night" #steady continous gonking#. I quickly rush enter bathroom freshen up, before I came out she's already snoring. Chesus!! So soon?? I tried waking her up, she dey form "dreaming things". I gats leave her to rest.

Today again, we got back from church, we chop food, watch TV, gist small, and she insisted I take her out to eat. I carry her go TFC, spent like three 30liters of fuel on the food and drinks alone. As we got back, for my mind, I was like "this time, I nor go freshen up again, straight to biznex". Immediately she sat down, she brought out paracetamol, panadol, panadol extra, mixagrip and one other drug and took all of them at the same time, she started complaining of a very serious headache. My jaw dropped.

EDITED: ontop the headache, she's also shivering as am typing this.

So I nor go gonk this pvssy this night??
And she's going back as early as 5.am to beat traffic tomorrow morning. angry

Why am I suspecting the lady in question is Beremx angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by StefanSalvatore: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha lie lie
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by 7footre(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cony man die, Cony man bury am!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lmao... grin When dey tell you to mind only one babe you will not hear. I'm very sure you haven't spent one month worth rent on your girlfriend recently. Allah ya kara.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Wicked And Stingy Like This? by potolistic(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros if you nr gonk am dz nyt jus knw say ur 2015 mumu Maga of 2015 de wait u 2mao morning

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here....... / Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? / Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.