Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (25979 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Walexsammy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why not desist from quoting me when you know my post was beyond your comprehensive skill?
Now tell us what to comprehend from ur silly post?

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Walexsammy:
Now tell us what to comprehend from ur silly post?
ignored*
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
misspicy:

oda mi ni ja mo,sho ti tan? undecided
be lo shey man so every time,o de shi to ma lo ja..
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by danbrowndmf(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

Omi ija lo fi we Misspicy ni kekere I guess
ofe ran ija ju oun je lo
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
misspicy:

huh shocked
kwakwakwakwakwakwa gringringringringrin

my sister just mute for the matter.
woman bashing is the new IN on nairaland and does of us against it are termed hoes.
But kokanye mehn gringringrin

Abi

If a woman's disagreeableness equals being a hoe then his mother must be a hoe.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
I came here looking for raayah's comment because I know she cannot see this type of thread and pass.

I prepared for her wella but when I saw her comment, I became weak.

She made sense ganh!

misspicy and Jolllyjoy are busy speeding on a wrong laneangry

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by HaneefahRN(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Although I agree wt what OP said , I don't understand why some women put their financial burdens on boyfriends, like asking for hair allowance, and the likes. But, hey, it's their life, once their boyfriend doesn't complain
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Fkhalifa(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy Exactly the rayah babe nailed it good..
Some of our so "self acclaimed rich men" are the leading cause for gold digging, how can you be willing to spend50k/100k frivoulusly on a lady you are still toasting?

Tell me how such a lady wont expect/request for something large from an average guy thay is just moving things up, when she had already been introduced sophisticated lifestyle.

you might not agree with the op but if you tackle her then its crystal clear you a certified olosho beigng pained fir soiling yoir buisiness. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:
Omi ija lo fi we Misspicy ni kekere I guess
thanks
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
be lo shey man so every time,o de shi to ma lo ja..
seriously mi ni ja mo
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=40961292][/quote]that rude..

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
misspicy:
seriously mi ni ja mo
oda be..ko de se bi momo dada... Check mail
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
I came here looking for raayah's comment because I know she cannot see this type of thread and pass.

I prepared for her wella but when I saw her comment, I became weak.

She made sense ganh!

misspicy and Jolllyjoy are busy speeding on a wrong laneangry
thanks
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oda be..ko de se bi momo dada... Check mail
sure thanks
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by mrkay101(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!

She sounds like someone I knw.. The way u described her. Is her name Grace?

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin nigerian girls begging guys for fried rice and chicken since 1500cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
mrkay101:

She sounds like someone I knw.. The way u described her. Is her name Grace?

Hahahaha...no Kay. There may just be different species of Grace in our friends
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Deep sigh .... undecided
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by cirmuell(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

I be babe na. I can't bang my fellow babe grin
no blame the guy, 'chingom' dey im eye. grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by mrkay101(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Hahahaha...no Kay. There may just be different species of Grace in our friends

Apparently there is... And the babe isn't really a friend though. Jst a babe I tried asking out she made it a habit of collecting money or asking me to buy her things whenever we met.

I jst had to cut the girl off

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Although I agree wt what OP said , I don't understand why some women put their financial burdens on boyfriends, like asking for hair allowance, and the likes. But, hey, it's their life, once their boyfriend doesn't complain

sis I kuku agree with u oo, I made an advice which includes myself, I didn't say anyone shouldn't collect money from anyone, I merely said one shouldn't portray oneself as hungry especially in front of a new guy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
HaneefahRN:

and perhaps I kuku didn't say all girls, or did I, from nowhere,jollyjoy called me cursed bitch.......am sure she's a christian and she knows what happens to people who curse others unjustly. .... smh
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by cirmuell(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is why I don't do 'romanceland' or whatever shít they call it. You'll see guys acting like pussíes and girls acting like the bítches they are...and if you talk dem go say na their opinion.

Make I leave jeje b4 I lose my cool. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
cirmuell:
no blame the guy, 'chingom' dey im eye. grin

Hahahaha 'hahaha grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
mrkay101:

Apparently there is... And the babe isn't really a friend though. Jst a babe I tried asking out she made it a habit of collecting money or asking me to buy her things whenever we met.

I jst had to cut the girl off

U can imagine!
The annoying part is that the girls are too dumb to notice it rather they refer to the guy as being stingy.
End time children grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrBasketball: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
the idoitic op av to search my post and thump up a lady who countered me ...

Op must av been painedcheesy

Just imagine!!
Will you shut up? What's all the nonsense you're busy spreading over the thread?

7 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Cully408(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
naturalwaves:

No, I am not scared of being bashed by them, I have been busy coding all day and would not want to turn the thread to a "bolekaja ambiance"(apologies to Patrick Obianhagbon) as that is the least I need. Moreover, they are not worth being engaged in a "roforofo" because they knowingly decided to be senseless.
Lol, but too harsh bro
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrBasketball:
Will you shut up? What's all the nonsense you're busy spreading over the thread?

lol
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Cully408(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stesibelle17:
*scoffs* . wait till u try meet her and she indirectly starts tasking u for money and other stuffs. Then u can finally conclude. A lady that actually does all these things can come here and start pretending. How will u know?. Mhmmm
U meant b right though, but dnt u think we should let god b d judge of that
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrBasketball:
[s]
MrBasketball:
[/s]
MrBasketball:
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by MrBasketball: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I don't think you're ok.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrBasketball:
I don't think you're ok.
ignored*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.