Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? (2232 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by v3: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
@Post

Muscle dey tear!!! So wht the heck angry angry. . .@ 6ft 1" , i can stare ANY gorilla in the eye and smack the taste out of his mouth. . . angry angry
I'm yet to experience it, but if i do. . .make d guy run far b4 i come out. . .cuz i'll BITCH on him & dem go pack him teeth

PERIOD!!!
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by bblacky(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
No smoke witout fire ooooooooo.

here am d gurl been slapped i will tell my guy, n knowing very well dat the slapper is heftier dan my man ah two harm at a time no now, i go just passionately hold my man n plead dat he leave d gorilla like man alone so as to stay away from more harm.

sincerely, i cant stand d shame if the slaper in my presence hits my man, no now my guy go be object of ridicule, mba nwoke mmadu jewere onweya jare,
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Oxone(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
lol at all the comments here

i hate disrespect to women in any form & worse of all i hate peeps who hit women. dont really know what i'll do especially since am not easily predisposed to violence but one thing for sure is that the scum wont go unpunished. i might not engage him there & then but i'll make sure he never hits a woman ever again
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by pop247(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
if i ask d gorilla why he slapped my gal and he said i should go dump my ass on the ground, then i will know he is mentally sick. i will console my gal and make her understand that the best thing to do at that moment is to leave the place. But the gorilla will neva go unpunished coz later i will deal with him seriously in any way i feel is the best way to defeat him.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Tos87(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
Can never happen coz the person shud av respect 4me as her guy.dats al wink
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by jidobaba(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
I will comot my shirt, break the nearest bottle and start to run near the gorilla. I know b4 I reach him people go hold me, bros abeg. If not I go run back inside the shop say I forgot my fone.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by platinumnk(f): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2009
jidobaba:

I will comot my shirt, break the nearest bottle and start to run near the gorilla. I know b4 I reach him people go hold me, bros abeg. If not I go run back inside the shop say I forgot my fone.

lol the funniest stuff in a looong time!! i love this thread!!

[size=28pt]
rotflmmfao[/size]
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by webpro(m): 4:01am On Jun 06, 2009
If I walk into a mall with my dearry, no human on earth will dare touch, not to talk of slaping her shocked even if you want to try, the ppl around will surely warm you not to. cos talking of being huge and stronge, am a hell of a person. profile pic confirms. so i would maintain my calm nature and talk the fool to death. cool
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Oxone(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2009
jidobaba:

Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by rancetech(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2009
I don't joke with my girl cos I love her so much. So here's what I would do:

Whether my girl is at fault or not, I'll break the guys neck.

Thank God I'm huge & fit too, so definitely I can withstand anything from a fellow bodybuilder.

Come to think of it, why would a huge guy slap a girl in the first place? I don't see that happening. This is one thing people get wrong, they tend to believe that because we are big, that we are monsters with no manners, but that's totally wrong. Try to make friends with huge guys, and see what I mean.
Please note: I'm not talking about those big area boys who smoke hemp?

*Note:
If you can't protect your girl from things like this, what hope does she have?
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by rancetech(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2009
Well, in case you're wondering what this guy looks like, here's a picture of me during one my workouts:

Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2009
My joy is that anywhere i go to,i do carry weapons incase of any life threatenin violence,weapons rangin from razor blade to small kitchen knife,n in scenarios like this,trust me they're going to come in handy.Whether my girl was wrong or not,what matters is that he slapped my girl. I go just rush d guy,before people se hold dem, see blood. How blood take come,nobody go know.I go chook him nyash,him lap,his arm then i go leave am.Or use razor blade sign CBN signature for him face.No wicked man goes unpunished.No man born of a woman or even an incubator can disrespect me or my girlfriend.E no fit happen
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by LadyT(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2009
Nah I would scream and shout and make a noise gather a crowd run back and attack the guy.
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Sasha009(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ rancetech, is that your pic or the horrific guy's pic? If its your pic, then yes, you re built enough to confront any big scary guy, if that's the pic of the other guy, then, you'd be better off letting it go, cause he looks like he can beat the hell out of you,
peace!
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Mrsachs(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
beat the hell out the guy, done it once and gonna still do it again .
Re: What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence? by Czarskit(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
, won't be able to attend his burial the following week coz I'll be in jail. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / Whom Would You Rather Marry? / 12 Shocking Facts About Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.