Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook (19313 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by ashieduplus(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
That guy looks familiar. ..
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by seedorfy134(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
sabi she never stuck d milk sha!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by akp202(m): 4:18am On Dec 15, 2015
na wa o ...see ngozi with papa nkechi ooo...so na here ona dey.i dey go show mama nkechi d picture
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by mousco(m): 5:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Bros I shame 4 u... U pose wit ashawo wit ur hand on her breast, snap n upload it, u n her who suppose shame

End time snapping
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by mojeed4(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What's more shocking is that she drew her eyebrows on with a lipstick.

Damn. Almost missed that... cheesy
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by sauceEEP(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Just because of a bottle of fayrous, women na wah o!!!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
deathtreat:
I need an Igbo girl who's a graduate, working and fluent in English and Igbo speaking who's tall, because am a guy and average in height she must be understanding, smart, and hardworking 4 good relationship and marriage my contact 5629F77E

Oga na Igbo girl u want marry safe journey !!!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
sinaj:
Squeezin it in public wah will happen if de are in a dark room?

He will prolly punch it
Lols funny u.
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by JrizzyJosh(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2015
See as 2 of them face ugly cry
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by paix(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What do you expect from a club girl?
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

..bro..mrschima is IBO n single! wink
fixed
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by ODUBEZE: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Girls no even get shame! see as she open eyes like frog own! the guy still try to dodge by closing his eyes! na waoooooo
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Chidexinho(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2015
HELL FIRE IS REAL O! IF UNA LIKE SQUEEZE LIFE FROM YOURSELVES... REPENT AND BE SAVED!

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by kilokeys(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She is so daft she need to put that makeup on her head to make up her mind
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Dreyl(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
sinaj:
Squeezin it in public wah will happen if de are in a dark room?

He will prolly punch it
you haven't answered my question
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dreyl:
you haven't answered my question
wot question

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by orobs93(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Th man has ijaw o urhobo written all ova him
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Genea(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
All these mushin gals go just they fall hands for one bottle of alcohol, if u want to do olosho job do d one dat will pay and dnt do d one dat u r still lukin as poor as a church rat...
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
All these mushin gals go just they fall hands for one bottle of alcohol, if u want to do olosho job do d one dat will and dnt do d one dat u r still lukin as poor as a church rat...
MY QUEEN...........
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Genea(f): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
My luv
OZAOEKPE:
MY QUEEN...........
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
My luv
HOW WORK TODAY, HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT? cheesy
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Genea(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

HOW WORK TODAY, HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT? cheesy
yes i am,stopped IT ,am no longer going to work
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
yes i am,stopped IT ,am no longer going to work
great, when you going back to school?
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Genea(f): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
great, when you going back to school?
jan
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
jan
NOTED
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuel596:
Imagine what the world is turning to.......

When I saw the title I thought it was this picture

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Stesibelle17(f): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol. Her eyebrows tho
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Qualer: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by schumastic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
See her patched up face like that of jollyjoy

HAHAHA MY GUY THE NUMBER ONE TROUBLE MAKER ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin THEM GO SOON LOOK FOR YOU FOR HOUSE grin grin
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Dhavids(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuel596:

I can't pay for sex and I will never do that girls are everywhere and I have alll it. Takes to woo. Any 1 I want......the fact that u patronise cheap prostitutes dosnt mean others Do same......ur big grammer is not a prove that you are mature and Sensitive

So after wooing u wont buy r/c or take her out..or wen u gv her t-fare after she cums visiting, is it d exact amount u gv her.... Invariably you are paying for sex accept it or not....d only diff is dt fr d relatnship period, she myt no accept funds frm other teller machines.

And for those screaming "what is the world turning too?".... all these has been in existence since d days of Adam....social media is d reason fr the publicity...
B-) B-)
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
I keep trying to tell black women that the reason they feel compel to walk around half naked, showing their bodies and see nothing wrong with it is because it was beaten and force upon them during slavery.
You are doing EXACTLY what your slave masters FORCED you to do all those many years ago!
Before they were put on those slave ships,they never expose their bodies. The slave masters use this as a tactic to shame you,to break you,to get you to submit, with shackles on your feet and whips on your back. You had no choice.
Now you walk around half naked because you are BROKEN and you have NO shame.
You have forgotten that you were LADIES and NOT thots and bad bitches. You have forgotten your bodies were meant only for your husband and not for strange men to lust, use and abuse.......
Remember YOUR history and COVER YOURSELVES.
I REST MY CASE......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Goandie: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuel596:
Imagine what the world is turning to.......

Please what is wrong with d pix aren't dey adult, dey can do what dey feel like doin.
Funi things is most pple yabbing dem av done worse we just neva see una pix for nairaland yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / Will You Be Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.