Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (34077 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Odunharry(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
ZipporahElla:
Thanx brother I will keep to this advice, but this days u hardly know a serious guy, once they're serious it looks like all they want is sex.
so because he wants sex it means he is not serious?

The earlier you ladies understand even if u don't sex with him, it's never a guarantee he will marry u and if he sex u have that doesn't mean he will run away.

I blame mothers esp who told young girls that a man who makes love to you doesn't love you... that is way old fashioned.

If you are a virgin and want to keep ur virginity, fine... don't worry too much there are guys out there who will be rush to Hav you

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Abyam: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Brutal truth!
My sisters make hay while the sun shines.
The painful thing about a gals life cycle is its irreversible.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by stephenqueen: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Yes darling..
kiss kiss kiss

Why did you even mention me in this kinda thread? undecided
Because I want you to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by kiddkash(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Marvelency:
You started growing boobs at 13, in some girls puberty occur earlier than that, you are young, fresh, smart and badly or seriously wanted by every guy matured enough to know his dickey isn't only functioning for urinating alone, its hard at that age for you to start having stretch marks, a pimples consumed face, so every guy wants you then.. .

They watch you grow up, you gradually becoming a lady, babe, hotly wanted.. .basically turning into every man's dream.. .ass protruding backwards and you are now sweet 17.. .Oh my_my.. .its like the more you age the more beautiful you become.. .you are fresh you are smart you are shining, you are really beautiful.. .

Day after day night after night and the next morning you woke up its a happy birthday dear you are +1 to ya 24years already in ya basket of existence, you don't have a man who is serious with you in ya life, all you have in that basket are Exs a lot of them.. .Then suddenly it occurred to you that its like you've been sleeping and distracted when the train of ya life was moving during those teenage years.. .

How time flies, you wonder huh?! What were you doing when you had the maximum attention from the male folks?! What did you do to those thousands that asked you out?! How did you responds to his sincere request to marry you then?! You still wanted to enjoy life more, flirt, s*x, trips, shopping, parties was at the top of ya to-do list.. .now ya boobs are sagging and those ass are disappearing, ya face beginning to wrinkle, with stretch marks here and there.. .

I blame you if ya story is like the one I narrated, you can't tell me nobody approached you when you were growing up, and you can't say either that you didn't meet a decent man but you choose those that played with ya heart and you exchanged true love with money, you were catching fun when you should be making a life decision.. .

You should have made the right choice when you where that young, teenagers reading this very write up of mine now.. .should also learn from this too, make hay, while you still very beautiful, attractive, hot & dazzling, select the best from the best when they (Men) are still rushing towards ya direction coz the night comes when ya boobs begin to fall.. .when stretch marks begins to invade ya fair skin, when no man can work/walk with you.. .

The point is when you are still the centre of attraction, when they can still put up with you, pick one with the right qualities you desire and not for ya selfish interest or games and settle down. ..even if nemesis doesn't catch up with you, time will catch up with you and by that time it'll be wrong for you to do what's right or know who's right.. .

It'll be too late to cry as not everyone will want to marry an old woman.. .the traffic would have reduced! When its still at your disposal (Attention) make the best use of it.. .Make the right choice while you can still pick so you don't settle for just anybody.. .you were warned!
where did you copy this poem from. you can't be this creative
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by sibepoc(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2015
You and I know that this advice will fall on deaf ears. . But one thing is certain, it's a win win situation for us the men.. when we're ready to marry, we know who to go for.. Except the stupid ones tho

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by MzPecs(f): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Because I want you to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
To what? angry
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2015
African mentality.

Boyfrnd @18 u be ashewo. Focus on ur studies

Get married @23, too young. Can't she just build a career first?

Single @27 but rich. Career woman/feminist.

I beg! Let everybody live there lives how they want it.
Eyin olofofo
Amebo

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Jagaban212(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2015
I so much hate this post, it doesn't make any iota of sense to me. I would have brought out my own analysis to this but aint gat time for shii. Reeks of bigotry
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Jagaban212(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Abbykem:
African mentality.

Boyfrnd @18 u be ashewo. Focus on ur studies

Get married @23, too young. Can't she just build a career first?

Single @27 but rich. Career woman/feminist.

I beg! Let everybody live there lives how they want it.
Eyin olofofo
Amebo

The post makes no sense to me at all I swear
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:
A woman's goal in life is not marriage. You all need to stop acting like if a woman doesn't get married she hasn't accomplished anything. There's so so much to life than marriage.
obviously, u have spent so much time in europe..grin

Here in Africa, if you dont get married before the age of 25, you are on your own grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Jagaban212:

The post makes no sense to me at all I swear
It's not for peeps lyk u 2 understand na
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by AfroKnight: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Odunharry:

very true.. advising some gals atimes is a waste of time cos they already decided in their heart Wat to do

Yes boss. I don't waste my time talking to them. Before dem go tell me: "mind ya business". The only girl I would advice is my daughter cos she is my business.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by 4C2215131: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2015
While wedlock is such a wonderful and beautiful thing, me thinks it's not a do or die affair. Some ladies are better off without it just like some men folk.
Disclaimer: If you see a suitable gentleman. please by all means do get married. (Stay away from the wife beaters though neverminding how handsome or stacked he is).
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Jagaban212(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Abbykem:
It's not for peeps lyk u 2 understand na

I didn't mean your own post, I mean the original post, the thread
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by 4C2215131: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
Bro, no girl is going to heed this advice. In this age, everybody tells you to mind your own business especially when you give important advice.

I remember some girls in school who wanted to hang out with as many bad boys as possible. We know where they are today. Let decent guys be patient. Even if your dream girl spurns you don't worry, eventually, you will meet the good woman you deserve.

Hear ye! Hear Ye!!

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by stephenqueen: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
To what? angry
Don't worry undecided
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by nickydof(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:
A woman's goal in life is not marriage. You all need to stop acting like if a woman doesn't get married she hasn't accomplished anything. There's so so much to life than marriage.

The primary reason why God created the woman was for marriage! If she decides to become a nun, that's a different case all together. God's purpose supercedes individual goals and objectives!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Dem no go hear
Me as i worwor reach 80yrs i fit still marry one sharp babe
But woman @ 35....don deh turn bad market even if she fyn...

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by PunterTim(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
First of all, is it ur life grin

Secondly, how could u as a Man, possibly know more about the stages in a woman's life than a female would. No need to teach us; thanks tho grin

Thirdly, are u saying girls should marry young? And if so, what's ur definition of young. Cause under age 23/24, most gehs are still in school..... It would be difficult and kinda irresponsible to marry while in school. Just know that education is the biggest thing that keeps females from marrying "young" or whatever....

So during our teenage years... Most of us are still in school, okay. That's your answer tongue If we kept a serious boyfriend now, una would still complain. Lubbish. grin

Obfuscation!Obviously You Didn Get It.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Funkybabee(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
so are you saying we should marry at the age of 23\24, when we are still in school so we can become liability to our husband okay o i done here you ooo.

Apply for the Prolist Annual Salary Promo!!
And Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months.
click here to register and win now==> https:///DTrkev
/DTrkev

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Marvelency:
You started growing boobs at 13, in some girls puberty occur earlier than that, you are young, fresh, smart and badly or seriously wanted by every guy matured enough to know his dickey isn't only functioning for urinating alone, its hard at that age for you to start having stretch marks, a pimples consumed face, so every guy wants you then.. .

They watch you grow up, you gradually becoming a lady, babe, hotly wanted.. .basically turning into every man's dream.. .ass protruding backwards and you are now sweet 17.. .Oh my_my.. .its like the more you age the more beautiful you become.. .you are fresh you are smart you are shining, you are really beautiful.. .

Day after day night after night and the next morning you woke up its a happy birthday dear you are +1 to ya 24years already in ya basket of existence, you don't have a man who is serious with you in ya life, all you have in that basket are Exs a lot of them.. .Then suddenly it occurred to you that its like you've been sleeping and distracted when the train of ya life was moving during those teenage years.. .

How time flies, you wonder huh?! What were you doing when you had the maximum attention from the male folks?! What did you do to those thousands that asked you out?! How did you responds to his sincere request to marry you then?! You still wanted to enjoy life more, flirt, s*x, trips, shopping, parties was at the top of ya to-do list.. .now ya boobs are sagging and those ass are disappearing, ya face beginning to wrinkle, with stretch marks here and there.. .

I blame you if ya story is like the one I narrated, you can't tell me nobody approached you when you were growing up, and you can't say either that you didn't meet a decent man but you choose those that played with ya heart and you exchanged true love with money, you were catching fun when you should be making a life decision.. .

You should have made the right choice when you where that young, teenagers reading this very write up of mine now.. .should also learn from this too, make hay, while you still very beautiful, attractive, hot & dazzling, select the best from the best when they (Men) are still rushing towards ya direction coz the night comes when ya boobs begin to fall.. .when stretch marks begins to invade ya fair skin, when no man can work/walk with you.. .

The point is when you are still the centre of attraction, when they can still put up with you, pick one with the right qualities you desire and not for ya selfish interest or games and settle down. ..even if nemesis doesn't catch up with you, time will catch up with you and by that time it'll be wrong for you to do what's right or know who's right.. .

It'll be too late to cry as not everyone will want to marry an old woman.. .the traffic would have reduced! When its still at your disposal (Attention) make the best use of it.. .Make the right choice while you can still pick so you don't settle for just anybody.. .you were warned!

why can't you people just leave women alone, for crying out loud!!!! This is the reason why feminism came up in the first place. When we attack people like this, you expect them not to fight back? And when they start with their feminist aggression, you wil begin to piss in your pant in fear and trembling! Why can't you just let people be?

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Richiy(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Men that want to marry are EVERYWHERE!!! The question is, are they marriageable

As a lady that has worked on herself and knows her worth, you shouldn't settle for just ANYONE.

OP your type are the ones that lead girls into bad marriages.

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Richiy(f): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

why can't you people just leave women alone, for crying out loud!!!! This is the reason why feminism came up in the first place. When we attack people like this, you expect them not to fight back? And when they start with their feminist aggression, you wil begin to piss in your pant in fear and trembling! Why can't you just let people be?

Honestly I am very pained with this topic.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by MzPecs(f): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Don't worry undecided
If only you knew how I hate that word, you wouldn't use it.

Nonsense! undecided grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by dapizy02(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
I wish 2 kiss u OP, no be via 14yrs oooo. Nice write up
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by tartarus(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Very stupid thread!! Some Nigerian men with the idiotic mentality that every woman is interested in marriage! Some women just want to make money and have kids, they don't want you and ur useless ring! smiley
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Jagaban212:

I didn't mean your own post, I mean the original post, the thread
Ok. You quoted me. That means we share d same view concerning d thread. Peace out
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by zela(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
@OP..... You don't have to put it all on ladies....believe me... Over here.. Men that fits into marriage age ... are the ones throttling KEKE.. Most of which are throttling for survival...
The ones ladies want..are in school... Tho my advice is for Ladies ...make it a competition in finding husband... Don't delete ur ex's no... It can help someday... The number of ready-for-marriage...ladies are more than the "I want to marry men"... Keep observing ..struggle.. Thrive to secure a husband if u don't have one...
Mind You...MARY KAY will not save you...when Its too late... Even if you combine Closeup with OralB....if the teeth doesn't wanna sparkle ..it won't ..#Thanks

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
Bro, no girl is going to heed this advice. In this age, everybody tells you to mind your own business especially when you give important advice.

I remember some girls in school who wanted to hang out with as many bad boys as possible. We know where they are today. Let decent guys be patient. Even if your dream girl spurns you don't worry, eventually, you will meet the good woman you deserve.
Nice response

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by 2sex(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:

SPOT ON!

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Luscious06: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one anyway but you seem to have forgotten something, at the age of 17 were you ready to marry (thats if you ever knew what marriage was all about), how much did you have - sure your parents were still paying for everything you ever owned, not to even talk about your manner of thinking - so slow and low, and again sure you could count the hair in your armpit and the hair in your private part too...
So would you have gotten married to a 14 year old girl then? and make her suffer.... please undecided
My last words would be - Try removing the dirt in your eyes before removing others ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.