Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] (12735 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

kaycid77.....
Epic, 100% truth,... Yorubas do not want us to leave Nigeria but they want all IGBOS dead or just vanish into thin air, anything that will make Igbos just disappear is welcomed, but they should not form their own country where they will flourish and we will be hearing the news.... The hatred is worse than what Hitler and Germans felt for the Jews. I was watching the news yday on channels TV and a retired Yoruba Major keep on saying Igbos must not leave Nigeria but he never mention why Igbos should stay but you can feel the hatred in his eye.

True

I wish someone can post the video here.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
At the appropriate time I will air my opinion about the rule 9.

I strongly believe in United Nigeria where equity, fairness and justice reign.

I am a full blooded Yoruba with deep respect for all tribes and race within the sovereignty of Nigeria.

After studying the rule vis-a-vis its application, I will share my thoughts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

Firefire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

The case is in court, let the courts decide that. If any individual resorts to hate speech while canvassing for pro-or anti Biafra, such person should be singled out and condemned. It should not detract from the overall campaign
And what is the overall campaign? Is the overall campaign legal in the first place? Does the overall campaign carry the entire yearning of all the people affected?

I believe you know there are many igbos who don't share the idea of this Biafra do you?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Tell us why OBJ jailed Uwazuruike.?

Yes

OBJ should not have attacked Igbos

Look at GEJ

Did he touch Kanu.?

Seriously. If you are blaming OBJ for 'jailing' Uwazuruike, what about Benjamin Onwuka who was also jailed under GEJ and still remains in prison to this day for storming the Enugu Govt House? It was under GEJ that MASSOB members were drowned in the Ezu River in Anambra state, yet you all did not organize mass protests, ask for referrendum or denounce him. Talk about the height of hypocrisy. You all make me sick~

13 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by wirinet(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Let me start by making this initial clarification. I am not pro-Biafra. I am for a united Nigeria, though not under the current structure.

However, I believe all people have the right to determine their future and how they want they want to be governed. Therefore, those who are agitating for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra have every right to so do, provided they're go about it peacefully.

It is in this light that I view the controversial NL rule 9 as draconian, authoritarian, totalitarian, antidemocratic, discriminatory, unjust and reckless. Such rules should have no place in any free de7mocratic society.

Even Boko Haram and it's leader Shekau, in spite of all their atrocities and gruesome killings of over 10,000 innocent civilians, were neither singled out for discrimination nor shutout by any media organization, not even NL.

No sane mind would support a rule that clamps down a group of people just because of they hold a contrary view on burning national issues. The few that appear to support Seun's rule 9 do so mostly out of hate for anything Igbo.

I believe that if NL is a free democratic forum, the right approach to the current agitation for Biafra by certain people is to counter them with superior arguments.

Those who are in the forefront of the clamor for Biafra are doing so because Nigeria is not working. If the antiBiafran forces also believe Nigeria is not working, what then is the solution?

I still believe in one and united Nigeria but under true federalism. I understand the southwest and southsouth also wants true federalism.

I want a Nigeria where the Enugu state government can fix the Enugu-PH road, rather than wait for politicians far away in Abuja. I want a Nigeria where Benue and Anambra state governments can raise over #20 billion monthly from VAT on farm produce and goods respectively, rather than wait to receive #2 billion monthly from Abuja. I want a Nigeria that is competitive and works for the majority.

The current structure of Nigeria is clearly not working for the majority of Nigerians, whether Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

If the southwest and southsouth wants true federalism, the north is calling for maintenence of status quo and some elements from the southeast are agitating for actualization of Biafra, then national dialogue is inevitable. While the proponents of Biafra may have taken what seems like extreme position in some people's opinion, but sometimes extreme views are needed so that we can reach a middle point at round table. For those who want true federalism, the proponents of Biafra maybe their only hope of seeing a Nigeria under true federalism in their life time.

To conclude, I hereby join other well meaning Nigerians to call on Seun and his management to review NL rule 9. Otherwise some of us will quietly leave the forum because rule 9 as it is presently, represents everything that a great online forum such as NL shouldn't be.

If you were really sincere, you will not only admonish Seun for taking drastic measures against Biafran agitators, you would have also criticize Kanu and his IPOB youths for the way they go about their agitation. You did not condemn Kanu for instructing his followers to kill Kumuyi if he goes to preach in Aba, meanwhile there are hundreds of Igbo pastored churches in the west. You found nothing wrong in Kanu insulting and preaching hate against all other Nigerians with contrary views, ie Yorubas, fulanis, Nigerdeltans and even other Igbos. Hatred for other tribes within a country is never a valid excuse for secession.

We all agree that the current Nigerian structure is not working (except the political elites). It encourages corruption and inefficiency. The 36 state structure and 774 local governments are just avenues for national cake sharing rather than for development, we should have no more than 6 states, with each state being semi autonomous, this way the cost of governance would be reduced up to 70%, and there would be money for development.

11 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Mention one Yoruba pastor.?

As for OBJ , find out more from elder brothers.
What are you saying? What has a yoruba pastor got to do with anything? Isn't the voice of an elder statesman enough?

Guy please look for cogent point to base your argument on.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Awoofawo(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

kaycid77.....
Epic, 100% truth,... Yorubas do not want us to leave Nigeria but they want all IGBOS dead or just vanish into thin air, anything that will make Igbos just disappear is welcomed, but they should not form their own country where they will flourish and we will be hearing the news.... The hatred is worse than what Hitler and Germans felt for the Jews. I was watching the news yday on channels TV and a retired Yoruba Major keep on saying Igbos must not leave Nigeria but he never mention why Igbos should stay but you can feel the hatred in his eye.
Can't seems to understand folks with negative made up assumption like you! Stop dragging Yoruba into your issues. What we are here to tackle is Seun rule number 9.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

You people are mentally challenged. Seriously. If you are blaming OBJ for 'jailing' Uwazuruike, what about Benjamin Onwuka who was also jailed under GEJ and still remains in prison to this day for storming the Enugu Govt House? It was under GEJ that MASSOB members were drowned in the Ezu River in Anambra state, yet you all did not organize mass protests, ask for referrendum or denounce him. Talk about the height of hypocrisy. You all make me sick~

You see why education doesn't equate to wisdom

Ben attacked government house and radio

Did Uwazuruike and Kanu attack any government house etc.?

Why would GEJ kill Igbos and drop them in the river when they are his support base.?

You think we don't know it was done to stir up anti GEJ sentiment which failed.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Iroh88(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
[s]Let me start by making this initial clarification. I am not pro-Biafra. I am for a united Nigeria, though not under the current structure.

However, I believe all people have the right to determine their future and how they want they want to be governed. Therefore, those who are agitating for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra have every right to so do, provided they're go about it peacefully.

It is in this light that I view the controversial NL rule 9 as draconian, authoritarian, totalitarian, antidemocratic, discriminatory, unjust and reckless. Such rules should have no place in any free democratic society.

Even Boko Haram and it's leader Shekau, in spite of all their atrocities and gruesome killings of over 10,000 innocent civilians, were neither singled out for discrimination nor shutout by any media organization, not even NL.

No sane mind would support a rule that clamps down a group of people just because of they hold a contrary view on burning national issues. The few that appear to support Seun's rule 9 do so mostly out of hate for anything Igbo.

I believe that if NL is a free democratic forum, the right approach to the current agitation for Biafra by certain people is to counter them with superior arguments.

Those who are in the forefront of the clamor for Biafra are doing so because Nigeria is not working. If the antiBiafran forces also believe Nigeria is not working, what then is the solution?

I still believe in one and united Nigeria but under true federalism. I understand the southwest and southsouth also wants true federalism.

I want a Nigeria where the Enugu state government can fix the Enugu-PH road, rather than wait for politicians far away in Abuja. I want a Nigeria where Benue and Anambra state governments can raise over #20 billion monthly from VAT on farm produce and goods respectively, rather than wait to receive #2 billion monthly from Abuja. I want a Nigeria that is competitive and works for the majority.

The current structure of Nigeria is clearly not working for the majority of Nigerians, whether Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

If the southwest and southsouth wants true federalism, the north is calling for maintenence of status quo and some elements from the southeast are agitating for actualization of Biafra, then national dialogue is inevitable. While the proponents of Biafra may have taken what seems like extreme position in some people's opinion, but sometimes extreme views are needed so that we can reach a middle point at round table. For those who want true federalism, the proponents of Biafra maybe their only hope of seeing a Nigeria under true federalism in their life time.

To conclude, I hereby join other well meaning Nigerians to call on Seun and his management to review NL rule 9. Otherwise some of us will quietly leave the forum because rule 9 as it is presently, represents everything that a great online forum such as NL shouldn't be.[/s]

When those people spend all day calling people animals and threatening to burn down the country, a country to which the admin of this site belong and in which his assets are established, people like you cheered them on with likes and shares, now you are here talking trash like you always do, while decieving yourself you're making sense.

12 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by major466(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Let me start by making this initial clarification. I am not pro-Biafra. I am for a united Nigeria, though not under the current structure.

It is in this light that I view the controversial NL rule 9 as draconian, authoritarian, totalitarian, antidemocratic, discriminatory, unjust and reckless. Such rules should have no place in any free democratic society.

To conclude, I hereby join other well meaning Nigerians to call on Seun and his management to review NL rule 9. Otherwise some of us will quietly leave the forum because rule 9 as it is presently, represents everything that a great online forum such as NL shouldn't be.
Totally agree with you. What the owner of the forum did through rule 9 is undemocratic.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Let's get this clear. The protest was triggered by arrest of Kanu and failure to release him in spite of fulfilling the bail conditions by a competent court. Radio Biafra started several years back. The upsurge you see today is solely due to poor handling of the situation by the current government

Radio Biafra was actively campaigning for Jonathan during the elections. You guys aren't fooling anybody, if you like continue your pretense other Nigerians will see through all of it and give you the appropriate response.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
These are some of the Famous quotes from Dilector Kanu, that his minions would not criticize and are even celebrating and expecting us to support in the name of Freedom of Speech. Anyone supporting such a clearly deranged person is sick.

"Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFssrCbrYQ

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
What are you saying? What has a yoruba pastor got to do with anything? Isn't the voice of an elder statesman enough?

Guy please look for cogent point to base your argument on.

It has a lot to do

You can't be shouting One Nigeria and yet keep quiet against injustice.

Compare Kukah and Kumuyi

Both believe in One Nigeria and do champion it

But has kumuyi condemn Buhari's action like Kukah
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

It has a lot to do

Compare Kukah and Kumuyi

BEHOLD YOUR HERO!
These are some of the Famous quotes from Dilector Kanu, that his minions would not criticize and are even celebrating and expecting us to support in the name of Freedom of Speech. Anyone supporting such a clearly deranged person is sick.

Kanu's gospel:

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You see why education doesn't equate to wisdom

Ben attacked government house and radio

Did Uwazuruike and Kanu attack any government house etc.?

Why would GEJ kill Igbos and drop them in the river when they are his support base.?

You think we don't know it was done to stir up anti GEJ sentiment which failed.

WHY THEN DID ARE YOU ALL NOT HOLDING GEJ RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THOSE DROWNED "PEACEFUL" MASSOB FOLKS? ? I repeat, You are nothing but a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

It has a lot to do

Compare Kukah and Kumuyi

Did this same Kukah condemn Jonathans actions, how many M.O.G even mustered the courage to even condemn Jonathan?

You here talking about Kumuyi. Dude please....

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

BEHOLD YOUR HERO!

[/size]

WHEN OBJ WAS OPPOSING UWAZURUIKE, WHAT DID KUMUYI SAY.?

KUKAH HAS CAUTIONED BUHARI, DID KUMUYI DO SO.?

THATS WHY THEY SEE YOU GUYS AS THEIR PROBLEM

Shittes were killed and I have spoken out and prayed against their maltreatment by the blood thirsty soldiers

Why

Because I believe in justice and fairness as a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

WHY THEN DID ARE YOU ALL NOT HOLDING GEJ RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THOSE DROWNED "PEACEFUL" MASSOB FOLKS? ? I repeat, You are nothing but a hypocrite

We know he won't do such a thing.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun, my position remains that you shouldn't allow your sentiment to push you take unpopular/undemocratice and anti-social position for your forum. We owe humanity the duty of promoting democratic ideals irrespective of our personal bias.

Well done my able Sincere9jerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
And what is the overall campaign? Is the overall campaign legal in the first place? Does the overall campaign carry the entire yearning of all the people affected?

I believe you know there are many igbos who don't share the idea of this Biafra do you?

Its not for you to decide...majority always carry the vote, .... Some few abuja errand boys cannot represent the yearning of Majority Igbos, and to say if the overall campaign is legal sound very very ridiculous..... Vying for secession is not legal...are you from the moon

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Did this same Kukah condemn Jonathans actions, how many M.O.G even mustered the courage to even condemn Jonathan?

You here talking about Kumuyi. Dude please....

Yes

He told Jonathan the truth to his face
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

WHEN OBJ WAS OPPOSING UWAZURUIKE, WHAT DID KUMUYI SAY.?

KUKAH HAS CAUTIONED BUHARI, DID KUMUYI DO SO.?

THATS WHY THEY SEE YOU GUYS AS THEIR PROBLEM

Shittes were killed and I have spoken out and prayed against their maltreatment by the blood thirsty soldiers

Why

Because I believe in justice and fairness as a Christian.

Guy, honestly, you need to check yourself. Did you read all those quotes I pasted up there uttered by Kanu? Does that strike you as a mentally o.k person? In any case you are free to worship whomever you want, but you can't bamboozle everybody. Not all of us are susceptible to brainwashing.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Yes
He told Jonathan the truth to his face
And didn't Kumuyi also?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NO GOING BACK

SUPPORTING BIAFRA IS SUPPORTING TERRORISM

NO to BEERFRAUD

Get lost, what is difference between your religious, political ideology and terrorism as to call what I believe in terrorism?

Evil Soul that justifies the killing of Shiites and vandalization of their shrines because they hold different religious ideology to yours.

Ngwakwe is now a terrorist for supporting independent Biafra - Ibusultaan

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

Its not for you to decide...majority always carry the vote, .... Some few abuja errand boys cannot represent the yearning of Majority Igbos, and to say if the overall campaign is legal sound very very ridiculous..... Vying for secession is not legal...are you from the moon

Don't mind him

Scotland comes to mind
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AshiwajuFoward: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

We know he won't do such a thing.

Oh really? ? So.. OBJ must have 'do such a thing'. You are hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

Oh you think? If itss legal why in the first place did the army disperse them they way they did? And why didn't the army disperse those protesters who protested the release of Dokpesi, they way they did the Biafra protesters?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by major466(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
The right to independence and self determination is enshrine in the United Nations Chatter which Nigeria is signatory. Baning people for expressing their veiws and support for self determination is very undemocratic.
It's very ironic that Nigeria which pride herself as the fighter of colonialist, who was at the forefront in fighting foreign occupation in Southern Africa and colonialism in Africa is repressing a segment of her own people from seeking a country of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
And didn't Kumuyi also?

Kukah has cautioned Buhari

Did kumuyi caution OBJ
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by ishiamu(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Seun, my position remains that you shouldn't allow your sentiment to push you take unpopular/undemocratice and anti-social position for your forum. We owe humanity the duty of promoting democratic ideals irrespective of our personal bias.

Well done my able Sincere9jerian

Will you pay seun the money he's getting from banning biafra? Huh?

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by menesheh(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Awoofawo:
Seun to be honest was actually wrong in how he words the rule censoring the word Biafra. In my opinion secession or other word that discourage same should have been used. Nairaland is an open forum and should embrace all regardless of ideology, tribe, religion, gender or age! Coming out openly to censored such is an indictment on Seun and nothing different from the Social Media Bill.

In essence, Seun should have give warning about posting secession related threads and instructed his mods to remove same.
Seun should rethink his action, after all, at the bottom of all pages is disclaim that nairaland users are solely responsible for their post/topic on the forum.

Am insinuating that this rule must have been issued out by a higher authority. My brother was banned for life for just mentioning the forbidden name. It maybe case that it is beyond Seun's interventions and jurisdiction to do anything about this.

I wonder how people are still mentioning the name and are not getting ban of their life.

NB this is just an assumption.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Kukah has cautioned Buhari

Did kumuyi caution OBJ
Dude what's with you and Kumuyi? Is Kumuyi the voice of christians all over Nigeria? Why are you just hammering on Kumuyi to the extent that you've strayed from the discourse at hand, and what is Kumuyi cautioning Buhari for?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#SaveOurDemocracy Trends On Twitter Amidst NASS Drama / Pensioners Ask CBN To Stop Osun N35bn Bailout / UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.