Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] (12980 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by ODVanguard: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Rossikk:
If this ignorant peabrain really said these things, he is even worse than I thought, and deserves to be treated like the worthless piece of dogshiit he is.

What I find most interesting is the fact that none of his supporters and regular listeners can come forward and deny that he made those statements. But I give it to the guy, his brainwashing technique can only be rivaled by the likes of Adolf Hitler.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by warripekin(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

When it was June 12 did any of these neighbours support us?

Was it not Arthur Nzeribe who scuttled June 12? Was it not Chukwumerije that was the mouthpiece of the rule who shut down June 12

No one in the SW needs your support, All man for himself
Pleased if u don't know, igbos were actively involved in d June 12 struggle same with d people from d Niger delta. Olisa agbakoba was detained for it, one chuma that died in a car crash was in prison for it in fact he was among those that made campaign for democracy thick. Ralph obioha went on exile for it he was among d original founders of nadecco. The eastrrn mandate union as lead by Dr Arthur nwankwo and Dr udenta udenta went to jail for. U had the likes of ebitu ukiwe and ndubuiai KANU who supported nadecco as well. In d Niger delta, frank ovie kokori used nupeng to fight for d struggle and he almost paid with his life. John oyegun was there in d struggle while pa Alfred rewane lost his life in d struggle after he was brutally assassinated. One of d ibrus lost his sight because of the struggle in a failed attempt to assassinate him. Yoruba obas, olu onagoruwa, Ebenezer babatope were some of d Yoruba sellout of June 12. Ibb annulled june12 not Arthur nzeribe

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
django1:

Radio Biafra was actively campaigning for Jonathan during the elections. You guys aren't fooling anybody, if you like continue your pretense other Nigerians will see through all of it and give you the appropriate response.

Lie from pit of Hell..... Nnamdi kanu that hated GEJ , and for your info Radio Biafra was not in air during GEJ campaign but IPBO has always been there online doing underground work to gain ground that is why when it became full blown it took ppl unaware to make ppl believe it is politically motivated.... Nnamdi kanu hate GEJ for not doing much for his ppl and reducing poverty in South South.... He hate anything corrupt and has never hide it

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Super1Star: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
warripekin:

Pleased if u don't know, igbos were actively involved in d June 12 struggle same with d people from d Niger delta. Olisa agbakoba was detained for it, one chuma that died in a car crash was in prison for it in fact he was among those that made campaign for democracy thick. Ralph obioha went on exile for it he was among d original founders of nadecco. The eastrrn mandate union as lead by Dr Arthur nwankwo and Dr udenta udenta went to jail for. U had the likes of ebitu ukiwe and ndubuiai KANU who supported nadecco as well. In d Niger delta, frank ovie kokori used nupeng to fight for d struggle and he almost paid with his life. John oyegun was there in d struggle while pa Alfred rewane lost his life in d struggle after he was brutally assassinated. One of d ibrus lost his sight because of the struggle in a failed attempt to assassinate him. Yoruba obas, olu onagoruwa, Ebenezer babatope were some of d Yoruba sellout of June 12. Ibb annulled june12 not Arthur nzeribe

Arthur Nzeribe got the court injunction for the annulment of the election. He was a willing tool in the hands of the northern oligarchy, in.the pseudo alliance, as seen in the case of Balewa and Zik and Daniel Kanu support the Devil's Incarnate

If you adduce to the fact that those handful of people that supported our June 12 struggle translates to Igbos or whoever supported us during those dark days. Fine.

Then you should say same of that fraud of a nation that Victor Banjo fought for and the sissy warlord killed him for a crime he never committed out of his jealousy for his military exploit. Soyinka was jailed because of that fraud of the nation and Gain Fawehinmi was a die hard advocate of the same fraud of a country.

Spare us the bullocks you spilled.

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:

Arthur Nzeribe got the court injunction for the annulment of the election. He was a willing tool in the hands of the northern oligarchy, in.the pseudo alliance, as seen in the case of Balewa and Zik and Daniel Kanu support the Devil's Incarnate Abacha.

If you adduce to the fact that those handful of people that supported our June 12 struggle translates to Igbos or whoever supported us during those dark days. Fine.

Then you should say same of that fraud of a nation that Victor Banjo fought for and the sissy warlord killed him for a crime he never committed out of his jealousy for his military exploit. Soyinka was jailed because of that fraud of the nation and Gain Fawehinmi was a die hard advocate of the same fraud of a country.

Spare us the bullocks you spilled.

What of your Obas who support the annulment of June 12.... so they are not willing tools too, or ebenezer babatope and fela family who spoke against making Abiola president, pls remove the speck in your eyes before removing the one in others ppls eye, Your Obas sold abiola for peanuts and you are here blabbing rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by after1: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Seriously. If you are blaming OBJ for 'jailing' Uwazuruike, what about Benjamin Onwuka who was also jailed under GEJ and still remains in prison to this day for storming the Enugu Govt House? It was under GEJ that MASSOB members were drowned in the Ezu River in Anambra state, yet you all did not organize mass protests, ask for referrendum or denounce him. Talk about the height of hypocrisy. You all make me sick~

God bless you. No one take them serious anymore cos of there ways. Many of them were killed during GEJ era but no protest or noise cos they were enjoying under GEJ, but they now making noise cos A.boki they hate with passion is there President.

We have told them many times, we support your biafra and many Yorubas like Soyinka, Afenifere, FFK e.t.c even support it so why disturbing us again. They should leave our region, then everyone will take them serious. You hate other tribe but cry when they return the hate. My Ibo brothers are very funny. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2015
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

unbelievable....
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by angiography(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Scots conducted referendum

Catalans conducted referendum

Black people think

Don't give the whites reasons to regard us as a primitive race
lol... Catalans conducted referendum??...

Now, I give up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
wirinet:

But Kanu is the leader of the Biafran cause, so his opinion can be regarded as the opinion of his organization. I still ask, why are you reluctant to criticize Kanu for his violent hate speeches but quick to criticize Seun for reacting to them?
Sincere9gerian please answer this ASAP!

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by warripekin(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
If u blame nzeribe for a Court injunction, what will do to d judge That gave the injunction that scuttled a democratic process?
What ever Ur ish with igbos that's Ur agbo to chew but I believe they have their inalienable rights to fight for what they want. Again my write up above is to show that many of them were active in the June 12 just as they were yorubas against the struggle

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
We know people like dearpreye! They're still bitter about the outcome of the presidential election.

The dreamer,it's being over 7 months since the last elections were ended......only a fool will get bothered over something he can do absolutely nothing about. ....GEJ has since moved on and so do people like us. This is politics and it's expected that win/lose situation will happen all the time.....but for the hypocrisy of the APC and it's zombies, some of us would have supported them......I particularly wasn't deep into the PDP ish. ....

You're notorious for making very silly comments on this forum. Continue plying that trade...maybe someday it will land you in the jail or a post as a prime minister..... If anything, it's your Granpa, PMB, who's grappling with his unrealistic and emotional pre election fraudulent promises. tongue tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
dearpreye:

The dreamer,it's being over 7 months since the last elections were ended......only a fool will get bothered over something he can do absolutely nothing about. ....GEJ has since moved on and so do people like us. This is politics and it's expected that win/lose situation will happen all the time.....but for the hypocrisy of the APC and it's zombies, some of us would have supported them......I particularly wasn't deep into the PDP ish. ....

You're notorious for making very silly comments on this forum. Continue plying that trade...maybe someday it will land you in the jail or a post as a prime minister..... If anything, it's your Granpa, PMB, who's grappling with his unrealistic and emotional pre election fraudulent promises. tongue tongue
LMFAO at the embolden. This is truly hilarious, dude, you just cracked me up so much to the point that it actually tickles. There's no point asking you to provide evidence to the embolden when any sane mind clearly knows you're just being vociferous as usual with your narrow minded opinion.

Your utterances clearly show that you're still very bitter. So stop deceiving yourself, on the contrary, continue deceiving yourself. I encourage you to. LMAO.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Walexsammy(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Did Uwazuruike incite people.? No

Why did OBJ jailed him.?

Why did OBJ attack his peaceful movement.?
then ur attack should have been on OBJ and not this present admin

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Keegan: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Walexsammy(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
This is something many people here fail to see. They're all here ranting about democratic ideals forgetting that democracy, needs to be checked, without that, chaos is bound to ensue.

Imagine! Here in Nairaland, the sexuality section is hidden, words are censored, rules are made. There is a rule which say that Nairalanders must not abuse each other bla bla bla, now what stops me from ranting that because I have freedom of speech, its my right to abuse Nairalanders here, at least, they too have fingers, they can abuse me back...

Many of these people just open their mouth to rant without having an aorta of what they're ranting about.
In my opinion, we are not yet mature for anytin called democracy, the white initiated it to control most of us

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Nothing has changed. I've always held the position that the current structure of Nigeria is unworkable. That was why I supported the last national conference. I also said Gej was not the problem with Nigeria. You'll soon find out after Buharis 4-8 yr rule
leave that olodo to wallow in his ignorance...many would soon realize that nigerias problem is the template on which it is running and not the presidents we elect....

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
Promoting mayhem you mean to say ..... I do not see anything demcoratic about asking you followers to donate you money that would be used to buy guns to wage against Nigeria
You are missing my point dude..

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by WaffenSS(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
I've been a nairaland member for 10 years. I've been witness to countless insults on my religion, tribe, and region. But I stayed because I've learned never to take anything online seriously.

Biafra can never be actualized on the internet, at least not by fanning the flames of hate and violence. Seun owes no one any obligation to promote their cause, but he does owe his country the patriotic duty of dowsing tension and hate.

All those who feel nairaland is not accommodating their seditious proclivities can kindly migrate to linda ikeji's blog.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Bigprozzie: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
dearpreye:

[s]

You're notorious for making very silly comments on this forum. Continue plying that trade...maybe someday it will land you in the jail or a post as a prime minister..... If anything, it's your Granpa, PMB, who's grappling with his unrealistic and emotional pre election fraudulent promises. tongue tongue[/s]

Your hatred for the Yoruba nation is well known around here.

You might think we dont know but we do.

At the appointed time, you will have to explain your actions

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by ODVanguard: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77:

Lie from pit of Hell..... Nnamdi kanu that hated GEJ , and for your info Radio Biafra was not in air during GEJ campaign but IPBO has always been there online doing underground work to gain ground that is why when it became full blown it took ppl unaware to make ppl believe it is politically motivated.... Nnamdi kanu hate GEJ for not doing much for his ppl and reducing poverty in South South.... He hate anything corrupt and has never hide it

Dude, you don't know what you're talking about. Wind don blow and we don see fowl yansh o. cheesy The same Nnamdi Kanu that campaigned for GEJ re-election? ?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

When it was June 12 did any of these neighbours support us?

Was it not Arthur Nzeribe who scuttled June 12? Was it not Chukwumerije that was the mouthpiece of the rule who shut down June 12

No one in the SW needs your support, All man for himself
Yeah, Abimbola Davies is also an Igbo man abi?
All I see is hatred for Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by loopman: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude what's with you and Kumuyi? Is Kumuyi the voice of christians all over Nigeria? Why are you just hammering on Kumuyi to the extent that you've strayed from the discourse at hand, and what is Kumuyi cautioning Buhari for?

Those people look for any reason, any reason whatsoever, no matter how ridiculous and irrelevant to just their hate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello / No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents / South East Missing In Fg's Loans For States - EMPOWERMENT SCHEME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.