Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] (12986 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by McTobe(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

When it was June 12 did any of these neighbours support us?

Was it not Arthur Nzeribe who scuttled June 12? Was it not Chukwumerije that was the mouthpiece of the rule who shut down June 12

No one in the SW needs your support, All man for himself
See how far we have degenerated as a people. its so so sad. All of us here we can do better.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Your hatred for the Yoruba nation is well known around here.

You might think we dont know but we do.

At the appointed time, you will have to explain your actions

Very funny. Tell yourself whatever you. Having lived in Lagos for over decade before leaving, I have and still maintain a cordial relationship with all my Yoruba friends. Besides, It doesn't make any sense why I should hate any tribe unless where someone from that tribe has abused mine........
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by coolitempa(f): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Very funny. Tell yourself whatever you. Having lived in Lagos for over decade before leaving, I have and still maintain a cordial relationship with all my Yoruba friends. Besides, It doesn't make any sense why I should hate any tribe unless where someone from that tribe has abused mine........

You are obviously a clown who writes without engaging his thinking faculties, that is if you have a functioning one. You want Seun to give his social media platform to someone who is dedicated to instigating a war amongst Nigerians in order to prove to you that he is democratic...and then when shit hits the fan, the same clowns like yourself will turn around and blame him...your craze no get second for market. Actually, I blame him for not having done this a lot earlier...nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Favolly(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
These are some of the Famous quotes from Dilector Kanu, that his minions would not criticize and are even celebrating and expecting us to support in the name of Freedom of Speech. Anyone supporting such a clearly deranged person is sick.

"Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFssrCbrYQ
Did he really say all these things??

I've been living under a rock mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by omoelesa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Favolly:

Did he really say all these things??

I've been living under a rock mehn!
That is the man the biafrans worship, and everything he said above are what their called 'truth'

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Favolly(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
omoelesa:
That is the man the biafrans worship, and everything he said above are what their called 'truth'
It is well
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
I am igbo. I don't support biafra. At least not now. You can ask me why. But I support a genuine and legal choice of group to rule themselves.

Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for Ndigbo. I condemn his hate speeches.

The problem here is the insults 99% of igbos like me with no support whatsoever for biafra are subjected to because most people here believe we're all in on the statement of a man whom the OHANEZE Ndigbo has renounced.

I expect you people to be wise enough to know that the the leaders in South-East would champion the course if it was the desire of a greater majority. Which is how it is supposed to be as seen in other similar agitation worldwide.

I can assure you NK was unknown to most igbos til radio biafra started broadcasting.

NK does not represent the hard working igbos in Nigeria.
The belief online that igbos hates other tribes does not tally with what goes on reality.

Stop the generalisations.

I just wanted to clarify this misconception and I hope the wisdom of Solomon is not a requirement to understand it.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by luvinhubby(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Foolish bastard ur iq is lower than dat of a pig.....go and get ur damaged brain fixed.

you open a facebuk account with yoruba/hausa name and comment on Biafra facebook page against biafra. it will be removed by d igbo there. is igbo comments that stays there.

same applies to nairaland. seccesionist does not want to be a Nigerian but want to use nairaland to accompany d trash, disturbing d peceful nature of yorubas and others. if u have such right, go to court in Nigeria and britain not terrorising others.

If seun sud review d law bcus of igbos...i might delete my account on nairaland
Stop ranting.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Dezzx(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:
OP, there are rights and there are responsibilities attached to those rights.

People have the right to air their views about any topic or issues under the freedom of expression, but your right stops when you are abusing your freedom by undermining the integrity of a nation. Your right turns to abuse of of right when you are using your right to call for violence and killing of other ethnicities.

People have the right to protest, but your right stops when you start disturbing other road users and taxpayers that have the same right to the same road, by disrupting vehicular and human movements.

Seun having a vibrant social forum is his right and he also had the right to determine what he wants to use his forum to project.

Do you know whether Seun's aspiration is to use his forum to build national cohesion and promote peace within our country, while also giving people the avenue to air their views in a constitutional way. If any of the way you are exercising your right is infringing on his own rights and objectives, he has every right and authority to throw you out.

Anybody that cannot comply should find his way to Linda Ikeji's blog, where he can be discussing Kim Kardashian, North West and Kanye West lifestyle.

Oshisko.
[sup][/sup]seun dey pay salary?
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Dezzx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:
OP, there are rights and there are responsibilities attached to those rights.

People have the right to air their views about any topic or issues under the freedom of expression, but your right stops when you are abusing your freedom by undermining the integrity of a nation. Your right turns to abuse of of right when you are using your right to call for violence and killing of other ethnicities.

People have the right to protest, but your right stops when you start disturbing other road users and taxpayers that have the same right to the same road, by disrupting vehicular and human movements.

Seun having a vibrant social forum is his right and he also had the right to determine what he wants to use his forum to project.

Do you know whether Seun's aspiration is to use his forum to build national cohesion and promote peace within our country, while also giving people the avenue to air their views in a constitutional way. If any of the way you are exercising your right is infringing on his own rights and objectives, he has every right and authority to throw you out.

Anybody that cannot comply should find his way to Linda Ikeji's blog, where he can be discussing Kim Kardashian, North West and Kanye West lifestyle.

Oshisko.
[sup][/sup]dis one that you are quick too come to seun's defence, i hope you are on his pay roll?
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nobody supported you but Late Chima Ubani, Chris Anwanwu, Real admiral Ndubisi Kanu etc were all part of the struggle.
raumdeuter:

When it was June 12 did any of these neighbours support us?

Was it not Arthur Nzeribe who scuttled June 12? Was it not Chukwumerije that was the mouthpiece of the rule who shut down June 12

No one in the SW needs your support, All man for himself
the two men that stood by abiola when he declared himself president were two Igbo men while your folks ran away. Dayokanu you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by birdman(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2015
stereo:
I am igbo. I don't support biafra. At least not now. You can ask me why. But I support a genuine and legal choice of group to rule themselves.

I think most Nigerians would agree with this line of thinking.

The problem here is the insults 99% of igbos like me with no support whatsoever for biafra are subjected to because most people here believe we're all in on the statement of a man whom the OHANEZE Ndigbo has renounced.

The insults are flying both ways. Once you realize the average age of nairalanders, you tend to start laughing at the insults instead of taking them serious. To be sure, it makes it harder to read up on nairaland.

I expect you people to be wise enough to know that the the leaders in South-East would champion the course if it was the desire of a greater majority. Which is how it is supposed to be as seen in other similar agitation worldwide.

I can assure you NK was unknown to most igbos til radio biafra started broadcasting.

The belief online that igbos hates other tribes does not tally with what goes on reality.

I just wanted to clarify this misconception and I hope the wisdom of Solomon is not a requirement to understand it.

Hmm ok. Still, the silence of the Igbo elite in this matters is deafening. Wether it is present and past governors, Soludo, Ezekwesili, Iweala etc, everyone went underground when Kanu started broadcasting. If Kanu is a one man show, why are outspoken Igbo elite suddenly keeping on the down low.

I think the truth is Biafra carries more passion in the east than people in other parts of Nigeria realize. I would prefer a loose regional Nigeria with semi-autonomous parts, but I suspect in the end, this Biafra issue will not go away even then. Kanu may have spoken crudely, but I believe the bulk of his ideas (minus the violence) reflect the mood of the majority. My hope is, if that day comes, it is in the spirit of pan africanism
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Did you condemn Oba of Lagos when he said igbos will be thrown into lagoon if they don't vote Ambode,

Did you condemn Buhari when he said Dogs and Baboon will soak in blood...

Did you condemn El rufai when he said GEJ is a terrorist

Did you condemn Lawal kaita when he said thet will make this Country ungovernable

I condemn inflammatory speech from Nnamdi Kanu. But a lot of Nigerians have made similar statements and they are all walking free. And during those period people didn't condemn them as much as we are witnessing it today that Igbo is involved.

What is happening on Nairaland is hate posts from both sides of the divide, and if you guys keep taking one side of the divide and not addressing issues wholistically then it's far from being solved. If you're tackling hate posts from igbos/ Biafra supporters, also tackle hate posts from Anti-biafra. It shouldn't be one sided.

GspotAngela:
Intresting
You did not find it primitive when namdi kanu instructed his listeners to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi and burn all Yoruba owned churches in heeeboland.

You did not find it primitive when namdi kanu was caught on camera asking the heeebos in diaspora to donate him money that would be used to wage war against Nigeria.

We are happy you'v got an option. Please leave and never return. Good riddnce !
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Did you condemn Oba of Lagos when he said igbos will be thrown into lagoon if they don't vote Ambode,

Did you condemn Lawal kaita when he said they will make this Country ungovernable

I can still recall how some igbos were justifying Oba's statement as if by condemning anything Igbo makes them patriotic Nigerian. Similar statement, like that Oba's, was made in south Africa and it lead to xenophobic attack.

You're taking one side of the divide, condemning hate messages from igbos when hate messages come from both sides of the divide. Protecting your own within justifiable reasoning is not unpatriotic likewise condemning your own at any slight opportunity doesn't make you patriotic.

I condemn inflammatory speech from Nnamdi Kanu. But a lot of Nigerians have made similar statements and they are all walking free. And during those period people didn't condemn them as much as we are witnessing it today that Igbo is involved.

What is happening on Nairaland is hate posts from both sides of the divide, and if you guys keep taking one side of the divide and not addressing issues wholistically then it's far from being solved. If you're tackling hate posts from igbos/ Biafra supporters, also tackle hate posts from Anti-biafra. It shouldn't be one sided.

stereo:

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
centje:

Did you condemn Lawal kaita when he said they will make this Country ungovernable

I can still recall how some igbos were justifying Oba's statement as if by condemning anything Igbo makes them patriotic Nigerian. Similar statement, like that Oba's, was made in south Africa and it lead to xenophobic attack.

You're taking one side of the divide, condemning hate messages from igbos when hate messages come from both sides of the divide. Protecting your own within justifiable reasoning is not unpatriotic likewise condemning your own at any slight opportunity doesn't make you patriotic.

I believe the message in my previous post was clear. Don't draw me into a back forth nairaland type of argument.
If you believe I'm been biased in condemning hate speeches because I don't post it on nairaland 247 then I have no energy to argue.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
My post is also clear. It's important both sides are clearly condemned, if not for anything at least for posterity sake.

stereo:

I believe the message in my previous post was clear. Don't draw me into a back forth nairaland type of argument.
If you believe I'm been biased in condemning hate speeches because I don't post it on nairaland 247 then I have no energy to argue.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by omoelesa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Favolly:
It is well
Ok
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Raustin(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
The silence of Eastern elites seems like consent to me. It's like MNK has finally won the hearts of Easterners and at least won their passive participation in his agenda. Easterners who disagree with him are now in the minority
stereo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi: DSS Negotiated Release Of Abducted Girls - Defense Headquarters Reveals / CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.