Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) (84838 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by 247notire(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

ok now I understand..

I misunderstood that "G" for gay... lol

I dont use "G" on my nigg*rs.. I say use "Gee"
cheesy cheesy. My guy love him nyansh wella o. Ur homophobia is on another level, G grin
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
247notire:
cheesy cheesy. My guy love him nyansh wella o. Ur homophobia is on another level, G grin
Abi na cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol cuz ever since u kissed my angel, u bn spitting fire at the devil. And I know u ain't ready to do wateva for the root all evil. Gold, silver, bronze, ain't it time to try the black medal? Too easy

[size=50pt]OK :-S [/size]
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
with the stVpid comments above and the number of viewers and yet no one is seriously condemning this evil crime, then add it to the type of inhuman comments on the murder Biafrans in ontisha and that of shiits in kaduna, I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONCLUDE THAT NIGERIANS HAVE FINALLY LOST ALL SENSE OF GOOD!

WHO KNOWS HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE GONE THRU THIS SAME TRAUMA BUT HAVE TO ENDURE IT SILENTLY BECUASE NO ONE TO DEMAND FOR JUSTICE ON THEIR BEHALF.

THE WORST IS, EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE IT PUBLIC - THEY WILL STILL BE BLAMED AND CRUCIFIED!

THIS IS REALLY SAD!

EVEN COWS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN HUMANS IN NIGERIA! LIFE IS SO VALUELESS HERE IN NIGERIA.

REALLY SAD!

EVIL HAVE TRULY TAKEN RESIDENCY IN OUR COUNTRY! REALLY SAD! A TIMES I HAVE TO AGREE THAT NIGERIA IS WORST THAN A ZOO!

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
I know this girl. I was always bothered why a lady like this would join the Airforce considering how useless some of these military men are. Never knew she had gone through this...... This just messed up my day.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by refiner(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
*crying profusely * God Wat a sick world..y re people dis mean nd hrtless?may God mend her broken hrt nd deal mercilessly wif dose dogs.......*wiping my tears*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
247notire:
kossyablaze abeg come see question o shocked. Erm Oga pls wat genre of music are u into really?
lol all diz indomie boiz forming rappers. I ll never take him serious anymore to. He's a kid
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by BedLam: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Now they have ruined her.
I pray she gets the justice she deserves
it's a sick country.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria and rape cases are like 5&6.

pastors rapingcongregation members.
politicians and their children raping masses
musicians raping fans
soldiers raping junior colleagues
fathers raping daughters.
and the list goes on.

Some daughters of jezebel would soon invade this thread to tell us how she gave herself up to be raped.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Onegai(f): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Can this become a civilian case, since she's no longer in the military? And she should name her attacker, I'd be happy to put his name and his crimes on social media for his people to see what sort of sick animal they hang around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
This story is just somehow; don't really understand... all dsame, if this really happened as portrayed, that man should b shot and severely. Dealt with...

I really wonder sha oohh!!! Many men are just Dogs... I loose my erection with just mere arguments.. I Wonder how people succeed in rape; still having erections...
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
gcode123:
I know this girl. I was always bothered why a lady like this would join the Airforce considering how useless some of these military men are. Never knew she had gone through this...... This just messed up my day.
from where, how and when?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by DanielBObuje(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is she married? If yes, what is the husband saying about this ugly trend, if no where is the family? Summary to ma comment we need an attitudunal change.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kayoski:

how many have u heard ?

How long have you been on NL?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airfoce1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

My name in your mouth like toothpaste.. everyday you got something new
Why me?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Well come to ZOO republic if I shout BIAFRA now some people go start panicking and calling me names... My dear sorry but nah ur bros reject biafra initially angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by allyon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
U have my sympathy.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Ana234(f): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa o, injustice everywhere. What about her parent
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airfoce1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why did u stole my name airforce1 that name was given to me by a naval frd and instructor.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by lolaluv1(f): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
I strongly condemn this hideous act!!
Please how do we get justice for this lady? Viviangist, this is where you can come in and use your platform to make a difference!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
from where, how and when?

She was in lagos, transferred, My company (aviation was right by her office/base). I was even crushing on her cos she is so beautiful and kind hearted. Apparently all these things have happened before i met her, she held herself together quite well as you wont see any traces except she didn't associate with just anybody.

The high handedness of the bosses in the military needs to be checked.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:
Hmm. Cest seriuex
c'est vraiment serieux.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by pamcode(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bloody military men
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Why me?
I be man but the kind jealous wey I dey jealous u ehn, I go open one moniker with AirforceII.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pathetic

These hausa rabid dogs angry.

When these animals start dropping dead people won't know the evils they've done.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by abokiigbo: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
this is really pathetic
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank God she survived. They would have murdered her. Horrible and terrible crimes provoke God. No wonder Boko Haram is on rampage in the north and without fear or respect for the Nigerian Armed Forces. And how can God answer the prayers of the wicked people who hide their abominations instead of them to repent?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Tolatutu: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Now they have ruined her.
I pray she gets the justice she deserves

By God's Grace she will bounce back once she's given the appropriate counseling to get over the trauma . Those goats will not destroy her destiny

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by davidodesanmi: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Spanner4(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Why me?
Kossyman, Airforce can't do dis na, he is thinking on his music carreer lol
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
nwaanambra1:
with the stVpid comments above and the number of viewers and yet no one is seriously condemning this evil crime, then add it to the type of inhuman comments on the murder Biafrans in ontisha and that of shiits in kaduna, I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONCLUDE THAT NIGERIANS HAVE FINALLY LOST ALL SENSE OF GOOD!

WHO KNOWS HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE GONE THRU THIS SAME TRAUMA BUT HAVE TO ENDURE IT SILENTLY BECUASE NO ONE TO DEMAND FOR JUSTICE ON THEIR BEHALF.

THE WORST IS, EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE IT PUBLIC - THEY WILL STILL BE BLAMED AND CRUCIFIED!

THIS IS REALLY SAD!

EVEN COWS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN HUMANS IN NIGERIA! LIFE IS SO VALUELESS HERE IN NIGERIA.

REALLY SAD!

EVIL HAVE TRULY TAKEN RESIDENCY IN OUR COUNTRY! REALLY SAD! A TIMES I HAVE TO AGREE THAT NIGERIA IS WORST THAN A ZOO!

wanted to say this, maybe we Nigerians have conformed with crime, terrorism, etc...no more empathy.... airforce1 , 247notire and kossyablaze juz displaying their ignorance... bunch of whacked artist

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Kayoski(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
How long have you been on NL?
check urself. or don't u know how to?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.