Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) (84819 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by noblegrex: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa oo!say the he goat no get wife ni!even if him no get wife with his status,he should be able to get a woman to bang. Abi wetin be this one na.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by AfroKnight: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
cheleku:

You are extremely miseducated and stupid.

What an interesting deduction from you... Kindly tell it to your father. smiley
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Exxit(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol cuz ever since u kissed my angel, u bn spitting fire at the devil. And I know u ain't ready to do wateva for the root all evil. Gold, silver, bronze, ain't it time to try the black medal? Too easy
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what is this one saying
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Exxit(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
247notire:
In rap it's for Gangster and that's what real rappers are. In the world of now though u dnt need to shoot or be shot to be called a gangster, but real Gs recognized each other. For example I knw kossyablaze is a real G. U, I think not.
isn't it good thing he is not a gangster? smiley smiley ... he has potentials.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by styles2009: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are we a society of rapist?

First it was Timaya's in USA,Sugarbelly's story and now this Airforce girl,who decided to serve her country and was sexually assulted in the process.

I ask myself this question,whenever i read such online although i would like to here both side of the story but all the males involed would keep quiet as they feel powerful and their silence would free them but no, soon an unofficial sex offenders register would come online only for Nigerians and pray you are not accused of Rape or Sexual assault (The registry would be online for all to see and shame the offenders)

Secondly, the comments to such tragic events are the same and even unbelieveable from some Females,who reply with

What is she doing at the guys place? why did she follow the guy? (Coming from a female,it makes my stomach sick!) it goes on with the blaming game.

It's obvious to me alot of people in our dear country are experiencing this daily and it's gradually becoming a norm and everyone think it's okay and the issue is swept under the rug and forgotten.

Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by HeavenShield: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Alright Don't worry Sister. God in heaven knows how to punish Serial Rapists in the Military. Is not today. I would suggest to God that their eyes be blown off by boko haram and they will be bleeding from their joysticks in suffering and die Except they Repent.
May God strengthen you to tell your story..
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by islandmoon: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2015
useless country!! Animals in human skin
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm surprised they've not blamed her dressing yet. Or found a way to make it her fault.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by spirit88: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2015
I can't believe I shed tears for this story.
I will never feel bad again whenever some military officers are killed.
some people don't deserve to live.
God, please do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by LordNaya: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2015
If this story is true, the Nigerian Air Force personnel who battered and rape this lady will never have good health and what treasureably belongs to him will always be forcely taken away from him, he will always be oppressed and dehumanized while his daughters and wives will be victims of rapists. The Nigerian Airforce Personnels who tried to cover up this henious crime will never get Justice and Fairness while people will always oppress and gang up against them. Amen !!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by spirit88: 1:37am On Dec 16, 2015
I can see how some people are so heartless. A very pathetic story like this and u still have the courage to make joke out of it.
well, God willing, some of you will have a more lugubrious and sardonic story to tell us.
we have lost our senses as human being in this country. We some people call it Zoo, I feel they are wrong but am beginning to think maybe they are right. But forming a new country will change nothing. Same people, same orientation, same thinking, sane habit. Maybe God should just wipe off the whole thing and create better living creatures

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2015
cococandy:
I'm surprised they've not blamed her dressing yet. Or found a way to make it her fault.
No, thirsty men do not ever blame females.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by therapistmrs: 2:49am On Dec 16, 2015
this is so sad.i hope you get justice because this the only way you get closure to this horrific event.Nigerian airforce over to you to do the right thing.
all the best sister.

therapistmrs..com

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Islie:
*Detained in cell with lunatic, chained to hospital bed
*Starved for days to make me not expose my Air officer-rapist

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-i-was-drugged-raped-fired-from-air-force/

•Igbobi Beauty Uzezi, rape victim

And yet they come out like gentle men deceiving themselves. Beasts cladded in uniform paid with tax payers money. Lets see how "Change" will treat this case. I pray you get justice young lady. For the two bastards who posted 1st on this thread, am sure you guys are under the influence of something. For a matter this serious you choose to denigrate the fc with your stupidity. God help your lives. If only she was your sister or gf. Fools.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by 247notire(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2015
cyberdurable:

u jux heard me... u r an ignoramus tongue
Senseless he goat angry
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Exxit:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what is this one saying
evn mugus wey dey here dey form hip hop head.R u one?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2015
247notire:
Senseless he goat angry
tongue doesn't disprove d fact u think from ur anus ... stop acting like a kid... this topic shouldn't b a playground for that rubbish...
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by stephenb4r: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Don't let this incidence put your life on hold. Move on.
Note that that whatsoever a man sows, he would reap.
Most importantly, let go and move on with life.
It is well with you.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by 247notire(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2015
cyberdurable:
tongue doesn't disprove d fact that my father thinks from his anus and acts like a kid... this topic shouldn't b a playground for that rubbish he usually starts every morning...
Fixed.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Buhari and violation of HRs dey like flies and poo.Inconclusive airforce...
You are a FOOL for that nonsense you typed up there, Is Buhari in power in 2011? people like you just bring curse on yourself with the aim of gaining attention you son of wasted sperm.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
fluffybaby:
This is too bad. I hope she finds justice.

Women please stop following men to their homes. Some men are animals and can kill even their own mothers for their selfish pleasure.
They rape their kids, their dogs, their neighbours and anytbing with a hole on it.
Women be wise and DO NOT follow any man to their homes, isolated offices, bars, friends place etc.

It can easily happen to YOU!
not all men...you cant say one in particular,bt i can reasön with you to some extents.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by fluffybaby(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Skmoda360:

not all men...you cant say one in particular,bt i can reasön with you to some extents.

I clearly said some men. And since they dont write it on their fore heads I cant give the list of NO FOLLOW MEN. Just like not all strangers who ask your child for direction are bad yet we tell our kids to not talk to all strangers.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
bashydemy:
You are a FOOL for that nonsense you typed up there, Is Buhari in power in 2011? people like you just bring curse on yourself with the aim of gaining attention you son of wasted sperm.
sorry sir
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
This story should be shared all over the. Social media until this lady gets justice. Enough of the madness called rape and victimization by people in authority!this evil must stop!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by themanderon: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
With the things happening in Nigeria and some of the comments here I can easily say our dear country has gone to the dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by james1(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
This offense isn't treated lightly in any any department of our nations armed or paramilitary.its a shame that some officers are desperately trying to cover up for this gross wrongdoing.that senseless dog of an officer,why didn't he go charge through his mother, sisters or daughters? Idiota.

Who knows how to reach beauty uzezi? There are more than one person or group that will bring that senseless slowpoke and rapist to his knees and ultimately dismissal from the airforce.

Only heaven knows how many female officers would have gone through this rape in the hands of this hopeless and sick blockhead and not say a word just to remain in service.
This makes me sick.absolutely pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by james1(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Lets make uzezi's story go viral in the social media until the airforce is forced to take note and met out the deserved punishment on that slowpoke of a rapist.
WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE HIM PAY!
Facebook, Twitter, bbm.whatever you use, pls keep sharing!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Billygee2u: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2015
ramalot:
Didn't the Nigerian government recently decline to join a human rights violation treaty at United Nations?

Do you honestly expect justice for such victims in a nation like that? angry

Honestly, I feel bad for people who have to live in Nigeria.

now I can understand why Buhari name the country zoo by calling them dogs and baboon.
can you Imagine that kind brutality to a young lady who choose to serve her father land?
all of them that are involved in this inhuman treatment will crash beyond recognition.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Billygee2u: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2015
james1:
Lets make uzezi's story go viral in the social media until the airforce is forced to take note and met out the deserved punishment on that slowpoke of a rapist.
WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE HIM PAY!
Facebook, Twitter, bbm.whatever you use, pls keep sharing!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Billygee2u: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
james1:
This offense isn't treated lightly in any any department of our nations armed or paramilitary.its a shame that some officers are desperately trying to cover up for this gross wrongdoing.that senseless dog of an officer,why didn't he go charge through his mother, sisters or daughters? Idiota.

Who knows how to reach beauty uzezi? There are more than one person or group that will bring that senseless slowpoke and rapist to his knees and ultimately dismissal from the airforce.

Only heaven knows how many female officers would have gone through this rape in the hands of this hopeless and sick blockhead and not say a word just to remain in service.
This makes me sick.absolutely pathetic.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Billygee2u: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Islie:
*Detained in cell with lunatic, chained to hospital bed
*Starved for days to make me not expose my Air officer-rapist

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-i-was-drugged-raped-fired-from-air-force/

•Igbobi Beauty Uzezi, rape victim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.