Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) (84835 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Accept my sympathy my dear sister, it is only God dat can judge all those involved.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:
Zut! vous etudiez au nigeria?
non je suis j'etudie dans mon pays.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
I thought that you nigerians knows how to do juju or african voodoo, maybe you guys should teach or show this woman how to, so she can deal with her rapists the juju way. As for me i think Amadioha is already dealing with those Animals who calls themselves Airforce men.

They will end up in the street nakid as mad men soon
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
The kind of sick sadistic fvck that perpetrated this crime should be exposed and adequately punished. No woman is safe around a criminal like this who believes he must sleep with a girl because he trained her.
I felt extremely sad reading this story. Whatkind of animal in human skin does this kind of things to a fellow human being?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
non je suis j'etudie dans mon pays.
alors, pourqoi vous utilisez nairaland?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by porshuch: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls let us plan on how to help this girl get justice. cry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by donj84: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Buhari and violation of HRs dey like flies and poo.Inconclusive airforce...

What as President Buhari got to do with this incident now..let's be matured and think well before typing na..one thing I shud know is dat the president sit with other subordinates he as given work to do..he's just like a manager..wen you suppose to be talking abt d officers , u calling Buhari
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Pejapaul: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
My sister if nobody can help you, cry to God for justice and he will arise and fight for you

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:

i stayed in nigeria and i still come to lagos.by the way nairaland is not only for nigerians or those who leave in nigeria if i'm not mistaken. wink
enieme:

i stayed in nigeria and i still come to lagos.by the way nairaland is not only for nigerians or those who leave in nigeria if i'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
i stayed in nigeria and i still come to lagos.by the way nairaland is not only for nigerians or those who leave in nigeria if i'm not mistaken. winki stayed in nigeria and i still come to lagos.by the way nairaland is not only for nigerians or those who leave in nigeria if i'm not mistaken.
sure. Btw it's live not leave unless twas a typo
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:

sure. Btw it's live not leave unless twas a typo
oow sorry.i meant "live "
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by barikay: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
God pls fight for this Lady

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chai what a disheartening ordeal# undecided those animals should be court marshalled and shot in the eye

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by ezeking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tutorial videos of most Cisco Certification exams available eg....CCNA( R&S, Security, Wireless, Voice, Data Center), CCNP(R&S, Security, Voice, MPLS), CCIE( R&S and Security), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411 plus more...

If interested, email me at ezeking@gmail.com....Cheers!
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
fluffybaby:
This is too bad. I hope she finds justice.

Women please stop following men to their homes. Some men are animals and can kill even their own mothers for their selfish pleasure.
They rape their kids, their dogs, their neighbours and anytbing with a hole on it.
Women be wise and DO NOT follow any man to their homes, isolated offices, bars, friends place etc.

It can easily happen to YOU!
How sure are you that her account is true? "Nothing can be known for certain. The senses are easily fooled, and reason follows too easily our desires."
Hope your post applies to your father, brother(s), husband(s) and son(s), if any.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by fluffybaby(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Misogynist2014:
How sure are you that her account is true? "Nothing can be known for certain. The senses are easily fooled, and reason follows too easily our desires."
Hope your post applies to your father, brother(s), husband(s) and son(s).

Yes. No woman should follow them home if she doesnt know them well enough. The rate at which evil is dished out in naija, its even hard to trust ones parents. Read about fathers selling their kids, moms selling their babies or dumping them, land lord raping a toddler, boy beheading family friends, son beheading father, etc etc. Its not a must for women to follow my advice those who want to follow can do so. But in the end when kasala burst, people will still ask them what they were doing at a mans home.
It becomes a she said, he said case.
Lets forget sentiments. That woman could be my own daughter too and its the same advice I will give her. I know I have a husband, son, father, brother etc but the fact remains I will tell my daughter or any girl close to me to avoid following a man home. A man that is just an acquaintance or someone they just Know. Abi have you been blind to the stories we have been reading in the news of fathers abusing daughters and neigbours kids? Boys raping girls that wont accept their proposals, girlfriends setting up fellow girls to be rapped?
Let them investigate she is not hiding her mouth to talk. She has made her complain let the govt investigate the story.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Toast to your stupidity

Every fvcking time an issue concerning rape or abuse is on FP, every fvcking time you act like an Id.iot. Every fvcking time those stupid baboo.ns will chat with you inconsiderately without sharing a thought for the victims. Everr fvcking time!!!
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Hope your post applies to your father, brother(s), husband(s) and son(s), if any.

I have missed you!

Of course, she is lying

Don't worry I won't forget to tell your sis the same thingcheesy
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Every fvcking time an issue concerning rape or abuse is on FP, every fvcking time you act like an Id.iot. Every fvcking time those stupid baboo.ns will chat with you inconsiderately without sharing a thought for the victims. Everr fvcking time!!!

I got a mention which aint related to the topic so I replied.

Why you vexing?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by xklucvG: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
For this, any airforce officer from the north i find in Niger Delta is a goner including their wives and daughters. Nigeria is a zoo and this zoo must go down.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

I got a mention which aint related to the topic so I replied.

Why you vexing?

That is an excuse!
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

That is an excuse!

What do you want from me
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
donj84:

What as President Buhari got to do with this incident now..let's be matured and think well before typing na..one thing I shud know is dat the president sit with other subordinates he as given work to do..he's just like a manager..wen you suppose to be talking abt d officers , u calling Buhari
lol sorry sir
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

What do you want from me

Common sense

Emotional sensitivity
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Common sense

Emotional sensitivity
Kiss my rosy Ass sucker!
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Friendz4blue(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm so sorry for what happened to u beauty...I know u very well..firstly I think there are other forces involved...I mean not physical cuz I can't fanthom y the two ppl that were really interested in dis case died..I Mean AVM Salihu and Sqn Ldr Okafor died...also I strongly suspect it was your coursemate Bello dat d devil used to get u....lastly I can't under stand y u didn't tell your parents if they are alive and also y u didn't retire and sue air Force to court? ...I was shocked wen a coursemate of yours told me u were dismissed after all u went thru...I pray you get justice...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Kiss my rosy Ass sucker!

Ode!undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Been abusing, assaulting and violatng women since 1931 and tomorrow you'll be looking for good women and ranting that hos ain't loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Koseyan no.Nigeria is fast degenerating to Saudi Arabia.tapestry,kidnappers abusers and pervs every where,old and young. Tufiaaaaa
dabriggs:

Truly there are two kinds of people in this world:

1.Those who mean you Good/Well

2. Those who mean you Evil

It has nothing to do with Age, Gender/Sex, Religion, Class, Denomination, Race, Nationality, Ethnicity, etc.

I do not even know what to say.

It is a shame. A big and terrible shame. To the entire country.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by haywire07(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
So who went to take her pix in the cell?
If they really wanted to cover up the case
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Pascalberry(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rußßish. . Even d Airforce has downqraded so low to be applauding such act. Fvck Nigeria, Fvck the World. .! Life's a ßitch, the current f0rm of the world is a ßastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.