Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (50368 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by harmony04(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Whatsaap me,let's chat.plz do dt.thanks 09090339714
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Dammiesugar(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
My dear op don't feel bad or sad, your best is yet to come and definitely you will laugh last. We are almost having the same experiences but What I always do is "pray" contact me through my email if you need a friend.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by anumide(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
cry this used to be me. now even Satan himself can't mess with my head. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by adroitvezy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
kingofchess:
I am coming
do you really play chess? I would have love to play you
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
vikyno:
How come Genevieve is unmarried @ over 40 if all the girl needs is to beautiful, bold, successfully etc just as u said?

The girl is simply too emotional and desperate to marry. That's what I believe make guys treat her the way they do.

e
All girls are emotional mister...undecided

@40, Buh men Younger than her drool over her! Wizkid, bankyW..Name them!

You think No one has tried "Proposing" to Genevieve? LoL! Don't be naive! I'm sure she has countless of suitors daily!

She simply doesn't wanna get married! Not Every lady make ''Marriage" Their priority....
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by vikyno(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
The fact still remains she is unmarried. They only form feminist when the husbands are not coming.
A typical African girl/lady dreams of a good man as husband.

Estharfabian:
All girls are emotional mister...undecided

@40, Buh men Younger than her drool over her! Wizkid, bankyW..Name them!

You think No one has tried "Proposing" to Genevieve? LoL! Don't be naive! I'm sure she has countless of suitors daily!

She simply doesn't wanna get married! Not Every lady make ''Marriage" Their priority....
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by alex406(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.
I'm a guy and this was exactly my case until I shut the door of my heart. I stopped desiring for relationship because I never enjoyed it.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Snoolv360(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
I feel your pain, sorry which pain am I even feeling for you. You went to that refashions hip as extral tyre habbba! , thinking that the guy will drop original tyre for extra, the best you can get from him was all you have gotten beg beg beg till eternity extra tyre remain same come rain come sun. from your epistle you said the guy you are in love with has his own gal friend. I will blame you for falling in love so cheaply for the wrong person. Its quite clear the guy is not interested in you initially or he just needed you as a friend and not interested going in to any serious relationship with you. there's no amount of pleading or love shown to this guy as you have described him in your write up that will make him look at your side. Wake up gal and look inward, search around you for anyone who appreciate and adored you for I believed everybody here will agree with me that it's not proper for a lady to beg a man to love her I feel it should be the other way if I am correct.

Respect yourself as a lady, the guy you described here doesn't have interest in you, to him you're choking him with your feelings. Love and respect is reciprocal, if you love someone and you're getting this kind trash from the guy please wake up from your sleep. Title of your post said it all, stop wasting your time with this wrong guy for nobody will blame the guy, you will only have yourself to blame.

Send Obama to beg the guy he won't change his mind. Sending him nasty message doesn't make him change his mind just like that. The truth is, he was never interested in any serious relationship with you. Wakie wakie.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Such is life.someone who a head but witout cap.Im seyi,32+yrs,single,AS genotyp,IM ALSO IN NEED OF A LADY OF 25-30YRS.call or message me on 08033251258

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by harsysky(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.

First of all , you're not falling in love with the wrong guys ,and secondly, love isn't treating you badly as you think, it is attraction that is treating you badly.

There was this girl that loved me years back. I made it known to her that I had a girlfriend, but due to my nature of always telling the truth inorder not to toil with any girl's heart, She fell more in love with me. I wanted to sleep with her, frankly speaking, cos she was beautiful and sexy, but had a rethink not to. Inasmuch as I try to push her away, she still persisted. Perhaps, she thought I might fall out with my GF so that she could come in but to no avail. What I did was to explain to her all I could have done to her in advance and how I could have left her heart-broken. We became very good friends. thank God, she would get married this month.

In essence, what am I trying to say That guy has the key to unlock your heart, cos as far as I'm concerned, it's locked. You as well have the key , but attraction won't let you do it yourself.

Finally, attraction isn't a choice otherwise you'd have been free from that guy!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Wealth1000(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
baby any man that loves you bcoz of sex is nt the right man for u.love of God is the best love.any relationship that has no condition like sex is the best relationship ever.try it and you will enjoy frienship..if possible it might lead to marriage,even if it does nt wait until you get married before you enjoy sex.dont leave any man who dnt request sex from you,he is the correct and real man for u.gudluk,,God bles. bayaro
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:

you're right.
hey hey
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by hoebamaa(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
achinaboy:
maybe you have to learn how not to be so gumy gumy to guys, most guys I know,don't like women that are so gumy and emotional,,just be free and enjoy your life as a young girl, don't be so much focused on settling down, when it's time to settle down,the right person will come, and again don't be so cheap give guys some hard time,and that would make them to really try hard because they want to see that which makes you special, goodluk
Young girl at late 20's.Bro,This is Nigeria.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
dis shii apuns when girls become desperate. guys dont like desperate girls, u'll jst b seen as clingy n needy and it becomes a turn off. first of all op needs to stop being desperate, then become som1 who has control over her emotions. where girls hit a miss is when they meet a guy n then finally conclude dat hez d best for her n den treatin him lyk she owns him, oh girl d guy will leave u b4 u say jesus.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by fynex(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:

****i could give you some advice....send me. Mail***ereretola@ymail.com**
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by queenfav(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Or sweerry, I love the way you flow...

When is the d day na
Maybe next year or at most early 2017.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by abim30(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jst need. U. To be urslf and dnt force urslf on any guy. If he luvs u he's actions
[color=#990000][/color] wll. Show it
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ikechukwu354(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
queenfav:
Ok babe..I understand how u feel because I have encountered some pretty mean stuff in life.First of all,I want you to reinstall your whatsapp messenger.When you do,block him! Secondly,get this book "why men love b.itches" by sherry argov.It would toughen you up, especially if you read it with willingness to stop being too emotional about new guys you meet..Its not a book that would make u bitter or an actual bit.ch,the title just connotes that men love strong women who though can be loving,yet try to maintain their independence.Also a woman who knows when to cut her loses to move on when she is being treated with disdain.Men smell desperation and insecurity from miles away.Tell yourself you don't have to be in a relationship to be complete as a person.Its hard because daily u find your friends and even celebs posting loved up pics and all.That alone can make any single lady stay with a man for all the wrong reasons just to avoid feeling left out.My experience with men is that they want what they can't have.Just try it..the guys you don't want in your life pursue you relentlessly,amidst insults and serious attitude to ward them off you.While the ones you call,text more and show excess affection are bound to trample on your emotions by treating you like trash.Please find a distraction.Get engrossed in your work or academics.Read good books,learn a skill or craft.Basically,do things to make you happy.The key is learning to enjoy your own company.Otherwise you would have serious issues even when you meet the man of your dreams.Learn to pace yourself when it comes to relationships..baby steps darling.Don't just fall yakata,even if you are so obsessed with a guy(like you obviously are)Hide it!A little pride won't hurt you here.See yourself as the best,someone any man would not forget in a hurry.Don't let this guy make a mess of your emotions,you are above all that crap.Make a firm decision never to call him again and stand by it!In life you have to master the art of ignoring people no matter how much you crave for them;do it to the point that the person would start doubting his very existence.Don't live your life in a way that you are too much of a good girl.You have to be strong at times,to drive the message home,that you would not stand to be mistreated and have your emotions thrown back on your face.Lastly,just relax..nothing is wrong with you.You'll certainly meet a great guy that would know how much of a amazing lady you are,and love every inch of you for it!

can I get to know you on fb or sth else, your smart.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by YOLEICE(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
you re jst too emotional girl read up the lines
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by emzila(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cyberfavour:
With your story, I can say that your conclusion is very wrong. You concluded wrongly, it's just coincidental.

My sole advice to you is to stop being too emotional and even when you love a guy don't let him see you like you are so dependent on him

SHE IS A LIBRA AND THEY ARE HIGHLY EMOTIONAL AND HARDLY HIDE IT. SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE,
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by imma2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:

PM me...I'm not available but we can talk
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ozimec(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:

You don't need to be desperate about getting hooked with a man despite your age. Just relax your mind the right person will come OK. As for the wrong man you are falling in love with, pls you need to forget about him, he doesn't love or have any feeling for you. Thank God you have not slept with him so, better run away from him now and do yourself a favour by not giving yourself to men so that they won't see you as being cheap thereby will not value you. Based on your description of your personality above, I think you are an asset, every man's dream wife therefore, stop seeing yourself as being unfortunate.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by chuzero(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Home video....rita Dominic and Emeka ike.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Walesadeyemi:
See this beautiful smart girl killing herself on one stupid guy that doesn't even deserve her. I know (100% certain) that you're a very adorable human being and guys should be killing themselves to have you.
Babe this guy doesn't deserve you a bit and you're there feeding his stupid ego. Pls move on boo, he doesn't deserve such an awesome beautiful lady like you and for God sake you're a diamond girl.

Hope I've fed your ego well? All you actually need now is self esteem booster Coz that's all I can see that you're lacking and if you want to get over that idiot guy, just think of all his imperfections and I'm sure he has a lot.

Never think of the good times you had with him Coz that would only hurt you, think of his bighead, wide nose, the way he limps and so on and you'll get over him sooner than you think.
Good luck
lmao, what a joke, see sweet words on a girl u avent even seen her pics? U tried sha, ur kind words shud console her.

As for ma two cents, Babe u should losen up. Ur too emotional, and guys don't like dat, make em do some work before getting u, u don't just start investing on a guy just like dat. I suggest u take a 6 month break off the dating scene. Focus on oda tins dat make u happy. Ur job,passion,music,family, friends, etc, just take a break off dating. Goodluck as u do so. Godspeed.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Truth001(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Honestly I really understand your point, and I know how it feels in late 20's as a lady to be in that condition. Just calm down if he is not really interested in you, please let him go. A better guy will come your way It's not how far but how well. He who laugh last, laugh best.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Coldfeets: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryWell, trust me girl....Your world Would be Much Easier n less dramatic if You Stopped Making It Revolve around "Guys"...lipsrsealed

Are You independent? Do You just want A Guy Coz U want someone taking care of Your needs, financially? coz U seem pretty desperate to me!undecided

Maybe the reason these guys are backing Out is 'Coz They feel You'd only be parasitic towards 'em...and No one wants that!embarassed

Bout the 2013 guy...He doesn't like You..I think U should just forget bout him..No Real guy would see a Lady in that much pain and still ignore her the way he did..he's A douchebag!

Just start working Towards Your future...Be independent, be successful, be beautiful, be bold, be classy...that's when Guys would come, You'd only have to choose from so many...

Seriously?

It's like you didn't see the part where she said she's in her late twennies...?
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by transform2change: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
How I wish I can meet some one like u
Honestly my life would at list be more colourfull
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Alezy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehe....

E don tey oh..

You just dey razzle nairaland babes.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheii. ..see this man, as how nau? where u see me dey razzle?? me when dey find money pass FG now self. no time for that man.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op, please keep your emotions in check and never be too clingy in the early phases of dating. A man can perceive a desperate or needy woman from a distance. So, let a man make his intentions known and come after you. Besides, not everyone you meet will turn out to be husband. Also, kindly put it in prayers.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Alezy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
queenfav:
Maybe next year or at most early 2017.
believe me, if I had seen ur profile pix, I won't have tried to prove u wrong. smiles.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
francizy:

Wetin do my life?

No lemme spoil your parols here oh.. undecided

Merry Christmas Francizy. smiley
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Coldfeets:

Seriously?

It's like you didn't see the part where she said she's in her late twennies...?
Uh....She's still very much Young!undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.