Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (50449 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Ymodulus: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh babe....

Me and you are an item!

You fine small shaa... cool cool cool

Oya reply my PM....

Love in Tokyo (YModulus) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Don't kill me please
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Am asking make I send my acc phone number?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am a dude, dude!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
You are asking me questions, as in mates or what? Go sue yourself

sonofananimal:
boy!

Who is frustrated here!

I asked you a question: what have you achieved or where have you seen yourself in the last past five years?

But you took offensive to it instead of backing your claim to that false theory everyboby tell THEMSELF about.

Thank yoy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
it intrigues me when i see ladies cry like this. I kinda relish it. Em.. OP i dnt hv much to say here. I'll only suggest u two books i think u shld read. "the art of seduction" by robert Greene, and "men,women and relationships" by John Gray. trust me they'll help u develop. they got examples of real life situations with solutions. Hope u like reading tho. and lastly dat guy ure tripping for is gonna fvck u over & over mentally. break free love.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh babe....
Me and you are an item!
You fine small shaa... cool cool cool
Oya reply my PM....
Love in Tokyo (YModulus) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
YModulus? I don't get.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am a dude, dude!

LoL... jockey
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oliviaarims:

YModulus? I don't get.

Please mention my Moniker smiley smiley smiley

I like the advice you gave....

It ignited a spark in me....

So I sent you a Private Message.......

Your dp, it is beyond beauty!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by kaboninc(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL... jockey

Ishiamu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by tenmillion(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Send a mail. adnekjm@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by amazingspiderma: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
A healthy relationship requires a good heart and a good head.You have a good heart but you need to work on how you think. Else you will find yourself in the same situation again. Try reading this book, "when helping others is hurting you".

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by permanentgrace(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Inconclusive relationship/love. Lol.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ishiamu(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Ishiamu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mek I waka go... na jonzin full ya body
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by queenfav(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Oya fall for me na... I LOOOVVEEEE YYOOUUUUUU (sotey I add kisses join kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss )

Leave those guys joor.....

All these wanawan guys wey want do Rite of Passage!
lol...leave which guy?He has me on lockdown already.Space no dey!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.

Love isn't treating you like this , you're doing all of this to yourself , you have no regard or value for yourself. You don't have to beg for love , love is meant to be free.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by firmy2reign: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
What I see about this OP CASE is that she is too selective that she follows Highly sophisticated guys that their mission is to get down there and move on.. OP WHY DONT YOU FOLLOW YOUR CATEGORY... ENG SAID BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS FLOCK TOGETHER..... ONLY YOUR CATEGORY WILL GIVE U WHAT U WANT

I DROP MY PEN

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.
u r a daughter of zion,ask HIM, HE will direct your footsteps and stop dis gracing yourself about as being too desperate
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by MissMakas(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
I might even end up not getting married. But if I do, it'd certainly not be for love. undecided
Stop that rubbish oh. undecided
I'm coming back on the 24th. When are you coming back? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by millionboi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
achinaboy:
maybe you have to learn how not to be so gumy gumy to guys, most guys I know,don't like women that are so gumy and emotional,,just be free and enjoy your life as a young girl, don't be so much focused on settling down, when it's time to settle down,the right person will come, and again don't be so cheap give guys some hard time,and that would make them to really try hard because they want to see that which makes you special, goodluk
Rubish nt guys like me
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
LastProphet:

best advice so far, there is something she is doing or not doing that she isn't aware of. then she might also be drawn to kinds of men she doesn't know she has nothing in common with.
Bros, you further buttressed my mind cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
firmy2reign:
What I see about this OP CASE is that she is too selective that she follows Highly sophisticated guys that their mission is to get down there and move on.. OP WHY DONT YOU FOLLOW YOUR CATEGORY... ENG SAID BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS FLOCK TOGETHER..... ONLY YOUR CATEGORY WILL GIVE U WHAT U WANT

I DROP MY PEN
true talk, she too like fine fine bois
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Opoki(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:

Put your trust in God and wait for the right person. Don't hype your ego so as not to be attracted to thewrong crew.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by bmos(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
lyriclekidd:
I'm the right one hun

A good christian you said you are uh? You are either a christian or not one. Well you are yet to have a definite encounter with the Lord of Christian (Jesus Christ). A Christian dont go about looking for men. A Christian dont make Bf/Gf nonsense of a thing. A christian that wants to Mary close his/ her eyes in prayer for his/her Lord to pick for him/ her. As you kiss him, your body respond & yearn for fornication. That is lust (Matthew 5:28.Young girl, you will keep getting the disappointment until you do things the Lord"s way. This is a hard saying but it is also Christ"s way.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by JoeCutie(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
MissMakas:

Stop that rubbish oh. undecided
I'm coming back on the 24th. When are you coming back? smiley
Hey, luv. How have you been? I'm coming back on the 24th too. Have you gotten my gift ready? wink cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by bmos(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
kingofchess:
I am coming

A good christian you said you are uh? You are either a christian or not one. Well you are yet to have a definite encounter with the Lord of Christian (Jesus Christ). A Christian dont go about looking for men. A Christian dont make Bf/Gf nonsense of a thing. A christian that wants to Mary close his/ her eyes in prayer for his/her Lord to pick for him/ her. As you kiss him, your body respond & yearn for fornication. That is lust (Matthew 5:28.Young girl, you will keep getting the disappointment until you do things the Lord"s way. This is a hard saying but it is also Christ"s way.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
All the guys you've been falling for mistake you for a cheap woman.Guys love women of fierce aspect,women that'll make them cry like babies.My advise is this:Change your strategy,keep guys guessing emotionally and Mr right will be persistent;when he comes,trap him with your good and homely nature but don't ever show how much you fall for him and don't use sex as a means of compensation.The more selfish you are with sex,the better for you.Don't reduce your bride price by sleeping with men you think you love.Real men go for good girls.
beleza:

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by philiancoop(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
You don't just go on accusing guys that they are after your body. I'm sure you misjudged the pastor and this latest guy. If someone accuses me that way, I don't think I'll go on with her anymore. No one is after your body, learn to interpret moves properly. I think you are still very immature in relationship issues. Grow! God Bless you!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Younever told us what really attracted you to these wrong guys. Are u sure u are sying the truth about dis smiley
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by imexg(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Email 4 advice Nworonachigozie@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by queenfav(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
udondeymadt:
it intrigues me when i see ladies cry like this. I kinda relish it. Em.. OP i dnt hv much to say here. I'll only suggest u two books i think u shld read. "the art of seduction" by robert Greene, and "men,women and relationships" by John Gray. trust me they'll help u develop. they got examples of real life situations with solutions. Hope u like reading tho. and lastly dat guy ure tripping for is gonna fvck u over & over mentally. break free love.
Those are great books you recommended bro.I read the art of seduction many times over,like I was preparing for an exam.My favourite story was about josephine and napoleon bonaprate.The way she blew hot and cold,never making him too sure of what she felt for him almost killed him.It was intriguing to read how a plain looking woman like josephine,was able to bring a man as powerful as Napoleon to this knees..like damn!Meanwhile there is another book I read many years ago,I think its titled "woman who love too much" by Robin norwood.The author dished out down to earth advice that can really help op build her self worth and break free from this guy.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Panshow(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
You should reduce the rate at which you fall in love. I think you are rushing and guys will use that opportunity to play around with you.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by faghoshe(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
try me u will appreciate my predecessors lol
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
You should have moved on when you realised that he is got someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Brothel / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.