Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (50440 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by chidieze356(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.
well I didn't give up and still have not given up, neither should you. Just move on from the guy and remain positive. You will meet one some days when you least expect it. Best wishes dear!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by xest(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:
I am not in a good situation at the moment. I am in love with a guy who has a girlfriend.Before you judge me here is my story.I am a lady in my late 20s, pretty, funny, lovable and a good christian but the major problem I have been facing since I knew about dating is the kind of guys I get attracted,they are usually cool but unserious,have commitment issues, are emotionally unavailable and just want to sleep with me.I am very emotional and I tend to show my feelings towards a guy so soon.Secondly I have never had a relationship that lasted more than six months.

In my 4 years in the university, I didnt have any relationship, not that i didnt want but guys were not just coming.My friends always felt I should have a lot of admirers because of my looks but the reverse was the case.After school, the few ones I tried to have,turned out sour.One was my former fellowship pastor so I thought he will be serious as he was old enough for marriage.This was about 4 years ago.I was disappointed when I realised that he was just after sex.He started acting up, withdrawing, saying I was disturbing him emotionally and that he is tired.Later, he said we should do friends with benefit, I just cut him off totally. This was a supposed pastor trying to take advvantage of my weakness.

A year later in 2013 met another dude.It didnt last up to six months before we broke up due to our numerous differences.he also didnt make a commitment, the major thing was that we liked ourselves.It took me a long time to get time over him.fast forward to this year met a very funny and inteeligent guy.we met on an online socialnetworking site.he is in his 30's and he seemed just like my perfect man. There was this connection I had with him and we could talk about anything at anytime.snooped on his social media accounts and I didnt see any signs of a lady or girlfriend so I felt the coast was clear.Only for me to ask him one day and he says he is in a relationship,even showed me her photo.I had already started having feelings for him, it was hard to turn back.We were so attracted to each other and it was to hard to resist him even though I knew he just wanted sex from me.Dude travels out and isnt communicating like before, even though he told me his gf is in nigeria but I wasn't convinced.

Our major fallout was when on my birthday I didnt get message fro him until a day later, I decided to send a nasty message to him saying he was just after my body and all.Dude gets angry, I started apologising almost immediately, this happed in October.he just reads my messages doesnt reply doesnt pick my calls.Since the incident happend, I havent been myself, I have never begged or apologised to any one like this in my life, I have cried almost everyday for the past two months, I cant concentrate at work.He recently came back but didn't tell me but I found out on my own.Went to his house a few days ago unannounced just to apologize, He got more angry in the process saying he warned not to come without telling him.He said he has forgiven me and also apologized for leading on but ended up saying he has issues with people that dont trust him.The worst part is he knows I love him so he is doing this to hurt me more.

I just cant get him out of my mind, I think about him everyday, I am in a dilemma.we never had sex, we just kissed and touched so I dont understand what is going on. I still sent him msgs yesterday but he just read them and didnt reply.I have uninstalled my whatsapp because of him so I cant send him msgs.At this point, I am fed up, I don't why love treats me like this. I need your advice asap cry cry.
I understand hw u feel my dear, i wil lik to tell u one or two things to strengthen u up. But not here,i need tlk to u private. Is up to u sha. My watsapp 07038109881
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Michellla(f): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
hey hey
holla
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:

holla
lol wah u been doin since...
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Michellla(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wah u been doin since...
nothing really cheesy
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by francizy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
khiaa:

Merry Christmas Francizy. smiley

Merry Christmas to you too boo.. Been a while since we last had a chat on here.. Hope you having a fun time? smiley
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:

nothing really cheesy
i see.. cheesy... Like seriously i was surprised wen u said french. So definitely u r very good at it right?
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
francizy:

Merry Christmas to you too boo.. Been a while since we last had a chat on here.. Hope you having a fun time? smiley

I don't have much free time anymore but I log on whenever I do. I hope you have been doing fine as always.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by francizy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
khiaa:

I don't have much free time anymore but I log on whenever I do. I hope you have been doing fine as always.

Well, since you wouldn't have me on your whatsapp contacts, will always stick around.. I'm doing great and I hope you're too..
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by adellam16(f): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
beleza:

My dear dis is d hand work of ur village witches. Haba! Only u one?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2015
francizy:

Well, since you wouldn't have me on your whatsapp contacts, will always stick around.. I'm doing great and I hope you're too..

I told you that I am not on any social website but I always think of you when I'm on Nairaland.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by guardian47: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello, I haven't read the whole story before responding and I must say I can relate with your story already. You know what, it would be my delight if we get to talk more, probably share few past experiences. I wouldn't blame some guys, cos the country's economy is discouraging and like you know most ladies want made men even if love isn't expressed, but on the other hand some guys just want the cookie... . Try and get a book by Steve H. Think like a man act like a lady. It will open your eyes to some things men want and how to know when a man is all about the cookie... WhatsApp number:08069482935. I pray you find true love soon. Cheers!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ideology(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:

Well, well
A few tips
1. There is nothing wrong in being single.
2. It appears you wanna be in a relationship because it appears to be the norm / everyone is doing it.
3. Never think that a guy likes you or wants a serious relationship until he says so …, if not see him as a friend no matter how nice he is.
4. Take sometimes To build friendship, at least a year before considering any guy as a serious dude, or taking his proposal serious.

Adjust some of the above in your life, hopefully you could have better results.

Finally spend more time making yourself happy than thinking you need a man to be happy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Emac34: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Did he love u dey same way u doif he dos den
4get him 4 sum time nd c wat will happen
Thank me leta
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Addict000(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:

really...i tink u demand commitments too soon. Most guys wouldn't commit in 6mnths, dey wuld want to knw u well enuff to b serious wit u plus most guys do nt date wit seriousness initially, its ur behaviour nd hw things turnout that makes them eventually decide to be serious with you. U being d emotional typ is a blessing to u cos u feel deeply unlike most of us, use it to ur advantage.....weneva ure having 2nd tots abt a guy den don go all in. Nd please always use ur head nomata wat d heart tells u...d hrt can put u in alot of troubles (user descretion is adviced as i asume u can make good decisions depending on d situation)
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by sholabell(m): 1:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Guess my point might not be too good but I think you looking at the handsome looking guys but I would rather you pay more attention to d behaviour

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by francizy(m): 4:07am On Dec 17, 2015
khiaa:

I told you that I am not on any social website but I always think of you when I'm on Nairaland.

Issokai dear. Guess you're trying your best to stay focused and achieve what you wanna achieve.. smiley
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by idontaya: 4:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Dammiesugar:
My dear op don't feel bad or sad, your best is yet to come and definitely you will laugh last. We are almost having the same experiences but What I always do is "pray" contact me through my email if you need a friend.

Do you mind if I mail you too? Thanks
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Taiwo20(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2015
"...And the violent taketh it by force"

From the days of Eve, its women would have been influencing marriage decisions......whether by hook or crook

Men easily fall for physical display of emotion...if you have exhibited like 50% display of love as you have claim...then I see no reason why you are still single.
You just need more prayers and strategy...You seem like a good person with a good heart.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by livebullet(m): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:

Eyah i knw dis story many times...i dont hav a magic solution but to tell u to guide ur hrt n always tell ur sef u deserve to b shown love and not d oda way round . dont ever let a guy perceive ur emotion for him until ur 99.9 % sure u can throw ur dice on him... guys by nature wana have a chase n mirage thrills us...we wanna do d hunting....d stress makes d hunt worthwile. re-install dat w/app n Add me on 07035401907 whatsap for more tips.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by AdeniyiA(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Pray against the spirit of "AMUBO " (hold nd drop)
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Diamondcrown97(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2015
My little advise is be prettier than who u are yesterday,be ambitious,work on self esteem,zero ur emotions for dating but have more male friends than before just for friendship,keep to ur NO to sex....... Pray more Abt it.
When the time comes it will be like a miracle to u cos u will be loved more than u deserve by ur Mr right
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by eseonos: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Well such is life,pls cn ll chat on whatsapp dis is ma nuba 07064665137
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by ussy09(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2015
D earlier ladies stop tinkin dat all wat it taks to kip a man is s*x d beta for dem, its tru ur beauty draw many attentions bt knw dis in kipin dem u must b intelligent, smart and have gud characters. all za best!
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Tanyogo(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:

it Seems we are almost on the same page. Contact me
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by sholexy1: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2015
My dear i think u need to place ursef a little bit high u are the lady guys shld flock around u nt u letting them knw tht u need them or else they wil kipp taking advatage of u. so let them want
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by loptos(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry sister, sometimes loving is painful. Please note the following.
1. Don't be eager to get married soon by imposing or asking. Will you marry me from a guy few months into relationship
2. Not every guy is ready for marriage or groom to be
3. Don't be discourage on your age or peergroup getting married 4. If your earning or salary is high never use it as weapon or disclosed it to a guy you are dating unless he is the matured one.
5. You can't get all the qualities you desired in a guy
6. Dress modesly and cooperate
7. Be prayerful and don't let your past weigh you down. Practise this and some other suggestions. God be with you
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by flexz007(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
beleza:

hmmmmmmmm......... May God help us all, kindly pray to God for help, he is the ultimate. Can we be friends? If yes add me on whatsapp with 08067066579
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by sisisioge: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Sweetheart...sheet happens. Learn to keep walking without looking back. My advice would have been to get a rebound but u be learner...na another slaughter that go be for you. Whew, no further words...just ask God to drop a good man able to take care of you and love you so much on your laps. It will be well.
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Michellla(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
i see.. cheesy... Like seriously i was surprised wen u said french. So definitely u r very good at it right?
am a french major and yes to an extent i am .still learning everyday
Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
This thread have mature people sha, see advice!

Well I hate emotional people! Don't be calling me everyday, evwn if you are a mammy water girl if you call everyday to ask ' Have you eaten?' 'Have you taken your bath?', ' Have you combed your hair?' 'when will you sleep?' .....
urrrrrggghhh I will get fed up! I won't see it as love and care. Am a man! I need my space!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2015
queenfav:
Those are great books you recommended bro.I read the art of seduction many times over,like I was preparing for an exam.My favourite story was about josephine and napoleon bonaprate.The way she blew hot and cold,never making him too sure of what she felt for him almost killed him.It was intriguing to read how a plain looking woman like josephine,was able to bring a man as powerful as Napoleon to this knees..like damn!Meanwhile there is another book I read many years ago,I think its titled "woman who love too much" by Robin norwood.The author dished out down to earth advice that can really help op build her self worth and break free from this guy.
wow u be must master seductress by now lol..like queen Cleopatra. pls have mercy on guys oh. I may checkout dat book u mentioned tho.. and permit me to say ur cute! ur face cld win any case in court. lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.