Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37808 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by NomzyJust(m): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Bros Bros, shey you no dey read for nairaland all this tins wey dey happen for naija. If na you dey do all this gud gud tins and she com go marry anoda man, u go happy? Tomorrow if she pours you acid now they will call her a wicked woman. What if she commits suicide? You must marry her o. Why would guys bring problems upon themselves by themselves. Haba! Smh
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
If ur sister happens to b in dsame situation wat will u do?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2015
sameolg616:

i guess u mean edo women.....u are definately ibo....anambra to be precise...i heard ur bride price now includes a keke marwa instead of the defunct motorcycle.....thats like N2.5m in total..no wonder even ur ibo guys dey run and now marrying our yoruba gals...we live like westerners in lagos..not to worry...kindly remember the OLX deal....wen ur over 40,ur parents can post the ad but place u on it for free price..

Ode!

I am 100% Yoruba

About 10% Ogun state.

Tell me what I don't know about your women?undecided
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 5:13am On Dec 18, 2015
louistearer:
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
I don't believe this. Your are merely trying to influence people's opinions
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Agalasis(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
[color=#006600]
my broda do u love her?
If yes,then 4get abt d age-mate stuff.
Afterall u dnt consider d age-mate stuff wen u were accepting/enjoying her gifts.
Abeg,no break her heart ooo.
Just imagine,since 2013...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by nusta(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2015
If this were to be the opposite, many will have different opinion. However, on the issue at hand, the question you should yourself is 'is she good for a wife if I have been the one spending the money on her?' If your answer is yes, come back to NL when the invitation card is ready.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by samtol4(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2015
@Op go and find something doing ! Learn a trade or get a teaching job ! Staying idle at home in a rented house by a woman and been feed constantly by a woman reduce your dignity and self worth ! Being age mate doesn't matter when true love and understanding exist .In this austerity end time a lady(not sugarmama) rented house for you and fed you yet you don't thank God for provision of good wife?How many Nigerian ladies will buy 100naira airtime for a guy talk less of renting house for you! Very few. These generation of ladies are TAX COLLECTORS.I won't say marry her or not but if you will not marry tell her NOW because if you deliberately hurt her with your games BE Sure any Curse place on you by her will be Permanently approved by God .
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Agalasis(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
my broda do u love her?
If yes,then 4get abt d age-mate stuff.
Afterall u dnt consider d age-mate stuff wen u were accepting/enjoying her gifts.
Abeg,no break her heart ooo.
Just imagine,since 2013...
louistearer:
louistearer:
louistearer:
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=Deldima post=41105363][/quote]
cheesy
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by akinjosh(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
louistearer:
I think you need help. Do you have an idea how different married men are praying to have a wife that is half as supporting as your gf?
Abeg give me her phone no, infact it is totally wrong to marry your agemate o. Oniranu oshi. Gold digger buruku. Alainironu. Ole!
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by GoodMuyis(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
louistearer:

VERY NICE AND GOOD

Now am giving you 3 days ultimatum to go and propose to her if you dnt want to procure my anger. She had show you love and you knew it. Pls for God sake go and propose now or else send me her number i do it for you...

If you break her heart i will jail you.
If she cried because of you i will jail
If cant buy diamond ring, go and buy N50 own from Mallam Audu.

But if you dont love her well ..... transfer her to me *600*goodmuyis*0000*girlfriend# wink
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by SamuelIgurube(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Age is a question of numbers..I would marry her if I were u. So long she respect and sees me as d head, dere is no problem. Guy, don't throw ur luck away cos u may end up regretting it. Every young graduate out there is looking for a hardworking lady dat will support him to marry and u are here thinking of dumping her. Be VERY careful cos people don't value what dey have till dey loose it.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by decide: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Go ahead with her she will make a good home
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
post her contacts and address here,even if it her bbm pin.
#am sure a million other better looking dude would grap her from yhu till her bones break.

#this yhur question self na just for show off .
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by suzzy16(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

if you don't marry her.... you will end up a poor man... besides, karma is a bitch
for real
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by suzzy16(f): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
sameolg616:

how many have u paid? or how many have paid u..dumb talk...
no be blood he too dey use to sleep with her or be her man....
do u know ow painful the transformation has been to become "her kinda guy"
he must have made sacrifices too.....if u used to sleep on the floor,do u know ow uncomfortable it wld av been in his first few experiences sleeping on a proper bed....
if he used to watch soccer at viewing centers with his goons,he has now forfeited that pleasure so they can both watch african magic at home...
im sure there are other tins he failed to mention like the gal sending him on errands or him cooking (since he sold his rights to her)
i know those kinda gals,they can be possessive in the name of love.....
hmmm
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by suzzy16(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
GboyegaD:

You are only looking for excuses. If you know you don't want to continue them explain to her why it cannot. The idea of age leading to disrespect isn't true. A lady who loves you will respect you irrespective of age.
I'm teLling u
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by sameolg616(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
doveda:

Ode!

I am 100% Yoruba

About 10% Ogun state.

Tell me what I don't know about your women?undecided
pele
well u can tell me ur own kinda woman....im intrigued...
ur getting interesting and hard to ignore...u can leave ur number....lets debate more on this... grin grin grin
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by mhizsimi(f): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ungrateful fellow...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by louistearer(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Thank you all for ur contributions. I have no choice than to stick to her.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by doveda: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
sameolg616:

pele
well u can tell me ur own kinda woman....im intrigued...
ur getting interesting and hard to ignore...u can leave ur number....lets debate more on this... grin grin grin

Not interested

Thanks
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Agalasis(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
louistearer:
Good!
Better!!
Best!!!
I wish u all the best,and pls love her,cherish her and handle her like an egg.
My humble regards to her.
GOD be wt both of you.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
louistearer:

When you die mysteriously people will be wasting RIP on you, why didn't you refuse the offer and stick to your hussle so that the choice of wife remains urs?

You have been bought by her gifts as such your hand has been removed from choice, a junior Babalawo without experience can reset your destiny for this action of yours, you were raised without dignity yet you wish not to live a slave.
You are lucky she has not cast a spell of madness on you for even contemplating retirement from slavery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.