Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man (5196 Views)

I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Every Rich Man Is Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Genea(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:

why should i be angry and y should i hug transformer either when life is fabulous with me, u suppose to tell that to ur gold digging mate,that says that her life is a bitch cos of poverty and struggles,
and i pretty understand that life is nt fair with u, it takes a frustrated person to come publicly to admit that she is a gold digger, so stop deceiving urself bitch and work hard so that the future will be bright for u.
really?? U think am frustrated,bro pls u nid a brain reformatting.....besides if i want a rich guy and u ain't one,pls swerve
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Genea:
really?? U think am frustrated,bro pls u nid a brain reformatting.....besides if i want a rich guy and u ain't one,pls swerve
it seems ur have lost of memory and i suggest u go for brain check up, couple of days back u said u want an "already made guy" and ur saying now that if u want "a rich guy u will get one"in the same line of statement ur still advertising ur poverty that if i am not "a rich rich guy that i should swerve". Do u think that rich guys will come for gold digger like u, that is so anxious and willing to her soul cos of money,once they find out that ur a money manger they will dump u immediately. Hmmmmmmmm +end time brain gold digger+
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Genea(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:

it seems ur have lost of memory and i suggest u go for brain check up, couple of days back u said u want an "already made guy" and ur saying now that if u want "a rich guy u will get one"in the same line of statement ur still advertising ur poverty that if i am not "a rich rich guy that i should swerve". Do u think that rich guys will come for gold digger like u, that is so anxious and willing to her soul cos of money,once they find out that ur a money manger they will dump u immediately. Hmmmmmmmm +end time brain gold digger+
dats my choice,respect it ,am nt u,live ur life and let me live mine....if u have bin going tru my posts u wud notice i also say am gonna make my money bt wont marry a poor man,i want a man to complement my hard earned money with his...mister man end of story
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Genea:
dats my choice,respect it ,am nt u,live ur life and let me live mine....if u have bin going tru my posts u wud notice i also say am gonna make my money bt wont marry a poor man,i want a man to complement my hard earned money with his...mister man end of story
good to end it,cos it is getting boring
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

Lol,like i said b4, God knows my heart. plus u dont expect me to jump into a marriage and start waiting for condition to change. I am nt being being pessimistic but only trying to be realistic.

as they say:"God has a plan for you" so never go against God's wishes, he may be only testing you... so next time a beggar is chatting you up in a street corner, dont shut him down, because it may be a test from the big man above.

whats the point of asking God to send you a "good" man, if you cant see these men for what/who they are (and instead evaluating them solely for how much they have)?
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Leriebloom(f): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

as they say:"God has a plan for you" so never go against God's wishes, he may be only testing you... so next time a beggar is chatting you up in a street corner, dont shut him down, because it may be a test from the big man above.

whats the point of asking God to send you a "good" man, if you cant see these men for what/who they are (and instead evaluating them solely for how much they have)?
MrBrownJ, i bliv u got a sister or a female cousin. Would u rly advice her to marry a beggar?. I m not putting a rich man as my top priority, only saying i want a man who is heading somewhere in life, someone who is ambitous and has a future but not an already made man. Is that a crime?
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

MrBrownJ, i bliv u got a sister or a female cousin. Would u rly advice her to marry a beggar?. I m not putting a rich man as my top priority, only saying i want a man who is heading somewhere in life, someone who is ambitous and has a future but not an already made man. Is that a crime?

thats what i will tell any sister of mine who calls herself "God fearing", because you certainly cant serve tw Gods.... as i said, no condition is permanent and you cant possibly judge a beggar, simply because at that particular moment, he is down on his luck.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Leriebloom(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

thats what i will tell any sister of mine who calls herself "God fearing", because you certainly cant serve tw Gods.... as i said, no condition is permanent and you cant possibly judge a beggar, simply because at that particular moment, he is down on his luck.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
I am only being realistic. I dnt love money,i dnt hate it either. I just dont see myself with a person without an ambition coz i m ambitous.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

i like u dear for this wonderful comment,thank u such much for making such comment and pls keep that always in ur day always.
That is how a relationship should go nt like some of these gold diggers here in NL.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by MRBrownJ: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

I am only being realistic. I dnt love money,i dnt hate it either. I just dont see myself with a person without an ambition coz i m ambitous.

but how can you put your "ambitions" above the word of the Lord? how could you refuse a man that was God sent?!

so if tomorrow you get to church and your pastor tells you that God has spoken to him and he has chosen a God fearing beggar as your husband... you will say:"No thank you, this man aint ambitious enough for me".... ?!
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

I hope your ambition doesn't include anything involving make-up, because with your mediocre make-up skills, you are bound to fail.
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Leriebloom(f): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

but how can you put your "ambitions" above the word of the Lord? how could you refuse a man that was God sent?!

so if tomorrow you get to church and your pastor tells you that God has spoken to him and he has chosen a God fearing beggar as your husband... you will say:"No thank you, this man aint ambitious enough for me".... ?!

Never said so
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Leriebloom(f): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:

i like u dear for this wonderful comment,thank u such much for making such comment and pls keep that always in ur day always.
That is how a relationship should go nt like some of these gold diggers here in NL.

Tnk u
Re: My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leriebloom:

Tnk u
ur welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) / Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.