Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? (8734 Views)

Should Nigeria Grant Morroco's Request To Join ECOWAS? / Philip Effiong Associate Professor. Biafra? Yes!!, Apologies? No!! / "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by PassingShot(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
smh... undecided
SMH cool
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by asadike(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
swedbase:

They supported the dullar-d president when he called Igbos 5%.
They supported their Oba with the lagoon threat to the Igbos.
They were all in support of their people who protested in solidiarity with their Oba asking Igbos to move back to East to create their own Lagos.
Today they love the Igbos more than anything because Biafra is mentionedgrin grin

chai! onye nkem, longest time! i dey miss u die

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by illiad1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
betterABIAstate:
I knew they will get tired.
Some plain ignorant fellas they are
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by tonychristopher: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2015
PassingShot:

I like your comment. I implore you and other Biafrans to take realistic steps that will SURELY lead to exiting Nigeria.

I sincerely want Igbo out of Nigeria. Living together should not be by force. I am sure that as soon as Igbos are able to exit Nigeria, Yorubas will determine if they want to continue with the Nigeria project or leave it.

So this means that Yoruba are looking upto Igbo ..awo was right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ReignSilva(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2015
If the Name NIGERIA is the problem, I think we should change the Name NIGERIA to BIAFRA, lets see where the IGBOs will divide to.
Lol
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Eziachi: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
legendsilver:
As long as they will leave my South South alone, they are free to go to hell
Be more specific, there is no place on earth known as South South.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Eziachi: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2015
ReignSilva:
If the Name NIGERIA is the problem, I think we should change the Name NIGERIA to BIAFRA, lets see where the IGBOs will divide to.
Lol

Is that what you planned to tell your wife when she ask for divorce? I don't want divorce and if you insisted I will adopt your family name. grin
Maybe you haven't heard of Congo and D.R Congo, South and North Korea. What a stupi.d comment.

5 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Topmostt: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sometimes I don't get this whole nonsense. Are relationships by force Biafra should be allowed to be as a matter of urgency. Closing up threads, bans and deleting of comments are a waste of time.
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by esther1994(f): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
No. What will they eat? They may start their cannibalism again and you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by rileydaddy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
if the igbo pple wants to go leave them to go alone with out the niger deltal pple and other country .l Bleep biafara pple...
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Hardeydapor: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Naa by force U for tie dem down. Una no dey hear word until it turns bloody
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by swedbase(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
asadike:
chai! onye nkem, longest time! i dey miss u die

Who am i seeing? Longest time indeed! My grandmother will ask where went you? grin Happy xmans anyway.
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by kettykin: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
onyegwu:
Is like the yorubas are so madly in love with Igbo ladies these days. What happened to their own ladies ? Every thread u visit is the same story my brother married an Igbo lady, we have Igbo cousins , I am dating an Igbo lady etc . Like I said what of their own ladies?

Some people are finished racially, I have never seen a tribe that is so inferiory attached to another tribe to the extent that they are prepared to stay put in Nigeria as long as igbos don't go.
Wasted DNA. Tufiakwa. I pity igbos who dilute their DNA with such inferior blood.
Congratulations for not banning me

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by christopher123(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Let us see how long u will last

Nwanne
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by christopher123(m): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2015
rileydaddy:
if the igbo pple wants to go leave them to go alone with out the niger deltal pple and other country .l Bleep biafara pple...

Which naija delta again ..is that a tribe
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by christopher123(m): 2:17am On Dec 22, 2015
ReignSilva:
Lol

The way you guys reason sometimes can be disturbing
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by asadike(f): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2015
swedbase:

Who am i seeing? Longest time indeed! My grandmother will ask where went you? grin Happy xmans anyway.
lol iga tu down dis xmas?
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ReignSilva(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2015
then educate me to reason good. Mr reasoning
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by swedbase(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
asadike:
lol iga tu down dis xmas?

Mga-agwa gị mgbe m na-abịa ma ọ bụrụ na ị nye m nọmba ekwentị gị
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by asadike(f): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
swedbase:

i will send u an e -mail

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
swedbase:

Hello bros.
Need your help.
How do u get to type letters like "ọ", "ụ" on your keyboard?
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by swedbase(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Hello bros.
Need your help.
How do u get to type letters like "ọ", "ụ" on your keyboard?

Google translate from english words to Igbo words.
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
swedbase:

Google translate from english words to Igbo words.
Many thanks. I will try that.
I was thinking u had a special sort of keyboard.
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
NO.

I'm not in any way tribally biased but to come to think of it only a brainwashed Ibo man will dare leave his business for Biafran protest placard. That is most 'un-Iboish'.

Why the agitation? I don't see the Ibo man marginalized, in every part of the country were there is trade and commerce the Ibo man has an 'Eze Ndigbo' so also have the Ibos been formidable allies and opposition in the Nigerian polity(even to the highest echelon).
What has been happening to Eastern state budget allocation(the utillization)is what someone should be bothered about. Corruption has eaten into the fabrics of a great country leaven the citizenry in anguish, suspicion and confusion. Hunger in the most remote places on earth has been known to turn the most civillized men into carnibals. Naturally, hungry men come very mean.

Oh! Our difference in our cultural background?,difference does not mean evil. DIFFERENCE blends well with UNDERSTANDING and TOLERANCE, in the same light it is evil when assumption, suspicion and prejudice is the result of what people who's cultural background are different from yours(you can take that to the Bank)

I'm a Yoruba man, I would gladly marry my daughter man to an Hausa, Fulani, Ibo or Delta man if he posesses the necessary virtues and qualities of a God-fearing and decent person.

Biafra is not an alternative. If we can't live together in the same country, we'll eventually be territorial enemies in the future. Think of the future of our children(some are inter-married).

LET'S SQUASH THE BEEF, SHOW LOVE, NOT SUSPICION BASED ON TRIBALISTIC SENTIMENTS.
Philosopphically speaking, when you say your opinion is better than that of the man next to you, there's bound to be chaos. They're right for the following basic reasons:
1. Total FG neglect, infrastructural-wise.
2. Political appointments.
3. International Airports
4. Seaport
5. Govt parastatals favour North and West.
6. Marginalization: though, it might sound preposterous, because majority of the Igbos are well-to-do. This is because they're very industrious.

My Humble Opinion.
1. We need mutual RESPECT in Nigeria, even as love is lacking. Cos, when you respect me, you won't hurt my feelings.
2. I want to see a Nigeria that will be the envy of the world.
3. The Biafran protest is just a weapon to tell the FG that the Nation is in shambles. We can't take up arms against the state. Cos, it's barbaric.
4. If there' re good jobs, sound govt policies, enabling business environment; believe me, no Igbo man will talk about Biafra.
5. We need regionalism, let each regions begin to grow at its own pace.
It's all about #MakingNigeriaGreatAgain .
Merry Christmas Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ba7man(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
jemir000:

yes...I am not Igbo...since our oil down south belongs to Nigeria, Lagos belongs to everybody!
"Our Oil" mentality. cheesy

As if they worked for it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals / COVID-19: Lagos Reduces Budget By 21% / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.