Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? (8735 Views)

Should Nigeria Grant Morroco's Request To Join ECOWAS? / Philip Effiong Associate Professor. Biafra? Yes!!, Apologies? No!! / "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ckmayoca: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
The question is if oil is later found in the other region of the country will SE n SS still be apreciated and wanted?.
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
YES:
Biafra is not Igbo neither a nigeria but a created Nation for christians while nigeria is for they islamics****
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by jemir000: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
ba7man:
"Our Oil" mentality. cheesy

As if they worked for it. undecided
Ask Saudi Arabia if they worked for their oil..If they say no, feel free to carry 52 gallons from them... grin
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ijedallar: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
yes because we not compactible
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ba7man(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
jemir000:

Ask Saudi Arabia if they worked for their oil..If they say no, feel free to carry 52 gallons from them... grin
I will ask them when I see Saudi militants shouting "our oil"!!!!
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by OAFMods: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
kcpumping:

couldn't help but quote you bro......no you can not, let alone gladly cause I know it deep down your mind you will never marry your daughter to an IBO man...do you know why? most of you guys are tribalisc and would do everything to keep your daughter far from an IBO man, that is why as soon as you give birth to a child you start feeding him/her with your hatred and reason why they should not marry IBO......to be frank we would have been better off one country but no we are not one at all....if a Yoruba man can go to UK and become oba or call it mayor. if an IBO man can go to USA and voteed for in election why cant we acclaimed country allow an IBO oba in the west? bro once again too much envy and hatred is the bane of our problem so I think we got no choice than to break maybe by so doing we will be able to foster love as neighbouring country which is the greatest command to mankind.

Are there no Igbo Obas scatter across the SW ? Do Igbos not vote in Lagos or are they not voted for in Lagos ? I sure hope you are not demanding that igbos should be elected by fire by force in the SW just because they are Igbos or because naturalised Igbos / Yoruba in foriegn win election into elected office ?

The igbos in Nigeria only cry victim where there's no need. Igbos should stop wailing for God sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations / COVID-19: Lagos Reduces Budget By 21%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.