Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail (31823 Views)

​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Sambo Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Mrlekan07034617: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Naff24:
It's only in Nigeria here they celebrates criminals undecided
Dasuki is now your HERO not GEJ any more undecided
I guess your relatives were among the beneficiary of our looted funds
Keep calm, God is soaking your canes in kerosene
Lolz miss u wicked ooo. Him cane inside kerosine? Hahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Naff24:

It's only in Nigeria here they celebrates criminals undecided

Dasuki is now your HERO not GEJ any more undecided

I guess your relatives were among the beneficiary of our looted funds

Keep calm, God is soaking your canes in kerosene
SO AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU, OBASANJO, TINUBU, AREGBESOLA ETC TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION, SHOULD BE NY HEROES BA? IF NO BE SAY YOU BE WOMAN, I FOR SAY YOU NO GET SENSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

And the properties will be relooted and shared among EFCC members just as Lamorde did to monies and properties recovered from Alam and Balogun
That is another possiblity! anything is possible in Nigeria,This government really need to file for Lamorde and Madueke s extradiction,atleast we are enjoying the movie even if they refuse to jail the looters
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by OlujobaSamuel: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
can someone educate me?...If someone is granted bail, d bail bond (money) is for who?
it's just a guarantee deposited with the court. the guarantor will collect their cash back after the case is done or they can withdraw their guarantee if they need the money before the case is done with so the alleged will have to find another guarantor to stand as surety.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Naff24(f): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

SO AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU, OBASANJO, TINUBU, AREGBESOLA ETC TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION, SHOULD BE NY HEROES BA? IF NO BE SAY YOU BE WOMAN, I FOR SAY YOU NO GET SENSE
If no be say u be man, I for say you are too daft for my liking tongue tongue
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
can someone educate me?...If someone is granted bail, d bail bond (money) is for who?

They keep the money as collateral. They will give back to the accused after final judgement. angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Naff24:

If no be say u be man, I for say you are too daft for my liking tongue tongue
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by PresidentAde(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:

Ok, Thanks bro

Don't Mind d@ guy.............
The money belongs to the owner until the accused jumps bail......(Its just like a guarantor issue )...........If u use ur phone or money to stand as bail for me @ a court,,,,,,,,,that money or phone still belong to U until I run away................Now if I run away,,,the Govt will seize the money or phone,,,,,buh if I stay till the end of the case,,,,,then you get ur money or phone back................................................................................................................................................Now if I get arrested or charged for anything I hope I can count on U to bail me wen it time for bail...........................

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Mrlekan07034617: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
That is another possiblity! anything is possible in Nigeria,This government really need to file for Lamorde and Madueke s extradiction,atleast we are enjoying the movie even if they refuse to jail the looters

If federal Govt & EFCC decides to arraign them and Court decides to grant them bail options, I only see here that more of these public office holders will continue to loot funds and believe afterall they will be granted BAIL.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Naff24(f): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

GOD BLESS YOU
Wish you wat u wished me in multiple folds
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by godoluwa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lordave:
PassingShot, how long will this government keep disappointing you?
NgeneUkwenu, obailala, how far?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TheAdvocate(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:

No money is paid. The surety will merely undertake to pay the said sum if the accused escape from justice.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by 247notire(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
As long as out constitution remains unchanged, financial crimes no matter how huge, remains a bailable offence. PS: You need to be highly connected cos the constitution is for the poor masses. We need to revisit our constitution as it was mostly made by the military dictators who never want to go to jail for embezzlement.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by kajoula(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Our Holy Presido has seen the direction matters dey go....like him and Tinubu is involved in the Gate matter,..... he com dey try sweep am under carpet... grin grin grin na so 4 years go pass ...1usd to become 500ngn.....

A thief cannot deal with a corrupt person.....they have the same tag.. grin grin
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Folksyharry(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
I hope all these monies are being paid into the TSA? We don't want to hear super story later
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by 9jatatafo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:

They are deceiving us with all these public stunts as all monies recovered will be re-looted again
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:

If federal Govt & EFCC decides to arraign them and Court decides to grant them bail options, I only see here that more of these public office holders will continue to loot funds and believe afterall they will be granted BAIL.
Every criminals deserves bail except MURDER,there is no way the government can stop court from granting them bail only if there is a special court for the looters,selling off their properties and prosecuting them will surely stop others from following the footstep
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by greatiyk4u(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehehe... The fear of what names will come up next on the list is the beginning of wisdom.

We no gree ooo... Case must continue

I beg 2 disagree,.....he is not convicted...till den
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Teryfik(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Xo afta everytin.....na bail of N250m out $2.1bn.....BUHARI NA SCAM
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by NavierStokes(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:

That movie is a smoke screen to divert the publics attention from the government's ineptitude at managing the economy. Continue enjoying the show by monday the dollar will hit the 300naira mark. So muvh for celebrating that the pulling out of foreign investor's funds has no effect on the economy.

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by luckylucky: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
APC party may suffer regret and soon faded away with their recent global popularity if they breed injustice and towel heavy sweat of corrupt people. This party needs to get things done in a right way and make Nigerians happy. To Baba and his party, Nigerians are not smiling at all!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
NavierStokes:

That movie is a smoke screen to divert the publics attention from the government's ineptitude at managing the economy. Continue enjoying the show by monday the dollar will hit the 300naira mark. So muvh for celebrating that the pulling out of foreign investor's funds has no effect on the economy.
Dollar is 208naira,you dont need to buy from black market if you need dollar for legitimate business,blame it on GEJ who spent all our reserve on last election
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Doyinne:

Belongs to Govt...
stop misleading d public. what is d meaning of bond. it goes back to the surety if at d end of the day d accused didn't jump bail. even if he does jump bail d money is still for d surety though pending when d accused is provided by d surety.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PRAISE GOD! OUR HERO IS OUT OF THE 'PIT OF HELL'

please may all the corrupt in the land bury their own children before they are hacked to death by the ones they sacrificed for their greed
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by NavierStokes(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Dollar is 208naira,you dont need to buy from black market if you need dollar for legitimate business

And how many Nigerians have access to that 208 naira? And what's the government's definition of legitimate businesses.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
NavierStokes:

And how many Nigerians have access to that 208 naira?
FEW who need it for legitimate business
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by NavierStokes(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
FEW who need it for legitimate business

So if only a few happens to have access for their businesses, what's the resultant effect on the economy. Its a cycle with drivers. Of the households do not have enough money the circular flow is badly affected and as a consequence the size of the economy contracts. Exactly what we are seeing play out. The government has wasted too much time with no direction already thats the worst thing that could happen in today's world where investors have to be extremely proactive and reactive by the second. We are only suffering the consequences of the administrations economic ineptitude.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ibietela2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Dollar is 208naira,you dont need to buy from black market if you need dollar for legitimate business,blame it on GEJ who spent all our reserve on last election

If you don't buy stuffs online don't say what you don't know.... I was charged 240+/$
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ollyruffy: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
APC fight of corruption is a scam.

They have achieved nothing since they were voted in.

They promised heaven and earth during the elections only to deny after their victory.

They are just ruling the country as usual. Where is the change?

The fuel scarcity has been here going to 3 months. The clowns keep telling us all sorts of gibberish.

Naira is just free dropping in a country that is import dependent.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ikwubaba: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
Ishilove, sebi I told you there is no anti-corruption war?

Stop listening to propaganda, Fulani will never jail Fulani, it will never happen in Nigeria. Dasuki is a blue blooded Fulani man, in Nigeria there are only two groups of people, Fulani and others, it is Fulani right to rule over these others, you accept Fulani rule or you go to blazes!

From bail, the case begins to gather dust until another distraction is created to divert the sheeples' attention. grin

What of Dokpesi that was first granted bail. And why arrest Dasuki at all since he is a blue blood? You see why wailing unnecessary makes you look not sensible?
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
ibietela2:

If you don't buy stuffs online don't say what you don't know.... I was charged 240+/$
I bought it 208 with FORM M on tuesday,i dont know who is charging you 240
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:

You must be living in a different planet, as of yesterday, I was charged 270+ per $1 for a transaction I did with my card online, so tell me which other way of getting dollars legitimately.

Dollar must be N208 in your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.