Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail (31825 Views)

​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Sambo Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ajebuter(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lordave:
PassingShot, how long will this government keep disappointing you?

grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, he is busy typing and coming up with 'expert' analysis..

11 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
You see why i have always said Booooohari is a bloody fraud. I'm sure there are other things about him that Dasuki was ready to spill. ..now they've set him free? His supporters are such phoools

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
carinmom:
Question for the lawyers
yea, lawyers in the house please come nd answer o...
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by elvisdaniels(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
F
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Doyinne(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
can someone educate me?...If someone is granted bail, d bail bond (money) is for who?

Belongs to Govt...

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by criminalmindz: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
what next now for apc. whats the next diiversion of attention on the dwindling economy

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TedBaker(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
I tot d bail will reach N1b

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by kinngie(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
I jux fear for his life
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by olufemimajek: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
If they denied them bail.. ppl wld still blame Apc... rubbish
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Lasese: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is all about change. To hell with change!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Badboiz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
9ja, what is this nah??
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Doyinne:

Belongs to Govt...
Ok, Thanks bro
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by babyphaze07(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dasuki has not been found guilty. Good for him to be free a bit. PMB and co are needed to focus on governance. I beg what is next after Dasuki?
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by dorodee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lobatan!.. And to think that this government concentrated on this issue to the detriment of our economy... Corruption.. Corruption and no good evidence to jail them for life! . I tire ooo.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
I though Dasuki was in serious need of foreign medical attention. How come he's still alive despite the refusal of DSS to let him travel.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by saintkel(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PRAISE GOD! OUR HERO IS OUT OF THE 'PIT OF HELL'
Hero kwa? C u c APC cohorts o
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by agitator: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
can someone educate me?...If someone is granted bail, d bail bond (money) is for who?

Bail money is not taken by anybody. It remains the money of the owner who stood bail for the accused. But if the accused jumps bail, the money is forfeited. In simpler terms it is like collateral, it is only when the borrower defaults/fails to pay, that the lender takes possession of the property. However unlike collateral which is still in the possession of the borrower, bail money is usually in the possession of the courts. The government takes the money after it is forfeited, i.e. when the accused person jumps bail. wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
The money is for the governent,every cent made in the law court belong to the government of the federation

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by 9jatatafo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
PMB was named and the a soft landing is on the offing. Hmmmm APC Change indeed. Just give us fuel please I am not interested in all this goose chase called corruption fight

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove, sebi I told you there is no anti-corruption war?

Stop listening to propaganda, Fulani will never jail Fulani, it will never happen in Nigeria. Dasuki is a blue blooded Fulani man, in Nigeria there are only two groups of people, Fulani and others, it is Fulani right to rule over these others, you accept Fulani rule or you go to blazes!

From bail, the case begins to gather dust until another distraction is created to divert the sheeples' attention. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehehe... The fear of what names will come up next on the list is the beginning of wisdom.

We no gree ooo... Case must continue

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Na wa o...tot it would be Xmas in jail.

or is it that APC government is being lenient because their Oga was also named?
Every crime deserves bail under the law except MURDER
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by 9jatatafo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Every crime deserves bail under the law except MURDER

Nothing will happen. The aim is to collect some money from them. A plea bargain will do it and all four men will walk the street as free men with the police giving them maximum security

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by feaworaoja007: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rather be a Wailer than a Zombie
Rather be Dead than a Zombie
Click like if you agree and share if you dont...

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by kunledegreat(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Court is actually giving them Christmas and New Year break. How nice. We are closely watching! Meanwhile, they will continue from here next year. Complements of the season, to the looters who looted recovered loot!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Bestbeelieve: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wayo wayooo!after all said and done.Does it make sense now that billions budgeted for security purposes were mismanaged and the dude walks away after many lives lost. Maybe I'm crazy.What a country! I refuse to be a part of the norm.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Sharplogger(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
That was quick angry
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Sharplogger(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
feaworaoja007:
Rather be a Wailer than a Zombie Rather be Dead than a Zombie Click like if you agree and share if you dont...
this 1 is not serious
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

Nothing will happen. The aim is to collect some money from them. A plea bargain will do it and all four men will walk the street as free men with the police giving them maximum security
They wont probably go to jail but they will surely loose all their properties just like Tafa balogun
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
They wont probably go to jail but they will surely loose all their properties just like Tafa balogun

And the properties will be relooted and shared among EFCC members just as Lamorde did to monies and properties recovered from Alam and Balogun

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Naff24(f): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PRAISE GOD! OUR HERO IS OUT OF THE 'PIT OF HELL'
It's only in Nigeria here they celebrates criminals undecided

Dasuki is now your HERO not GEJ any more undecided

I guess your relatives were among the beneficiary of our looted funds

Keep calm, God is soaking your canes in kerosene

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Tycoflu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wailers always commenting trash. EFCC don sue them and court decided to give them condition for bail una wail. If same PMB decide to go against such wish now una go begin shout dictator. The executive / EFCC have played their part and the ball is now in the court of the Judiciary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maitama Sule’s Corpse Arrives Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.