Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail (31827 Views)

​​B​REAKING​: ​ex-nsa ​dasuki, ​4 ​others Granted Bail / Sambo Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ibietela2(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
bettercreature:
I bought it 208 with FORM M on tuesday

Which bank? We need to visit them
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by bettercreature(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
ibietela2:

Which bank? We need to visit them
ECobank
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Utchman1: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehehe... The fear of what names will come up next on the list is the beginning of wisdom.

We no gree ooo... Case must continue

I hope you understand the meaning of bail
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Chubhie: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Very sick country
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by NavierStokes(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
gboss4sure:

You must be living in a different planet, as of yesterday, I was charged 270+ per $1 for a transaction I did with my card online, so tell me which other way of getting dollars legitimately.

Dollar must be N208 in your dreams.

Bruv, no doubts about what he is saying. The question I asked him was how many nigerians have access to forex from the banks. Seeing that for pta alone you can only do a few thousand in a quarter, your own hars earned money.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by DuchessLily(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Utchman1:

I hope you understand the meaning of bail

Yes sir grin
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ollyruffy: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
247notire:
As long as out constitution remains unchanged, financial crimes no matter how huge, remains a bailable offence. PS: You need to be highly connected cos the constitution is for the poor masses. We need to revisit our constitution as it was mostly made by the military dictators who never want to go to jail for embezzlement.

You cannot say this better. The current constitution is what i call "procedure for looting" authored by those our common enemies.

I expect APC government to amend that looting procedure as soon as they enter power but instead they are decieving nigerians that they are fighting corruption with no laws to prosecute the thieves.

I know the APC also want to use same "procedure" to loot at the end of the day that is the reason for not addressing the root cause of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by sinizia: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm utterly disgusted by our justice system. A system where someone misappropriates billions of dollars and pay few millions of naira as bail and goes scot free. Shame on this country. Shame on the APC-led government for alowing corruption win. I've lost all hope in this country. SMH!!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by mbulela: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Justice Husseini Baba Yusuf granted bail ​to the accused persons ​on the sum of N250 Million on the condition that they produce a surety each who must be a ​serving or retired ​civil servant ​not lower than the rank of a director.
The ​c​ivil servant must also show possession of a property within the FCT worth the same amount​, the judge ordered.​
All the accused we​re also asked to deposit copies of their ​i​nternational passports with the ​c​ourt registrar​. They are to also​ notify the court of any travel arrangement outside the FCT.

Where do they get these sureties from?
Which civil servant makes this much legitimately?
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by MrPresident1: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
ikwubaba:

What of Dokpesi that was first granted bail. And why arrest Dasuki at all since he is a blue blood? You see why wailing unnecessary makes you look not sensible?

It is an exercise in futility for the living to try to have an engaging conversation with the dead. grin

Hope you are prepared for the coming of Christ? wink
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by ChizzyB: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dansuki whether Nigerians likes it or not, is a free Man. So many top politicians benefitted from #dansukigate# have u wondered why he initially asked for public trial? Have u ever wondered why he said Nigeria will explode If he talks? Have u ever wondered why he told the Efcc that if they press him further he would talk n all they decided to do was grant him bail? APC corruption game is for the opposition party only. Buh if Dansukis case ever come up again, nigerians will b dissapointed to know that those people who yearned for hunting the corrupt people in nigeria are actually the Real Thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by garnetty(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
can someone educate me?...If someone is granted bail, d bail bond (money) is for who?

The physical money is not paid to meet conditions for bail but if the accused person jumps bail, the surety would be invited to show cause why he should not be asked to pay the money directly to the court's registry and in addition forfeit the landed property as a result of the accused not being present in court when needed.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
Ishilove, sebi I told you there is no anti-corruption war?

Stop listening to propaganda, Fulani will never jail Fulani, it will never happen in Nigeria. Dasuki is a blue blooded Fulani man, in Nigeria there are only two groups of people, Fulani and others, it is Fulani right to rule over these others, you accept Fulani rule or you go to blazes!

From bail, the case begins to gather dust until another distraction is created to divert the sheeples' attention. grin
If Dasuki won't be jailed then no one should be jailed. I will tie gele and vote out this government in the next election if they try anything funny cheesy
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by MrPresident1: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

If Dasuki won't be jailed then no one should be jailed. I will tie gele and vote out this government in the next election if they try anything funny cheesy

You are politically naïve, this is the same thing that many other people are saying, I always smh when I read such opinions. You think it is easy to relinquish power, you think it is easy to just give it up? LMAO, wallahi you are naive. You think it is easy to give up command of your fellow human beings? The post of president of Nigeria, is just a little lower of than that of God in Nigeria. As president of Nigeria, you can sign something on toilet paper, and dem no born any baga well to refuse to obey your instructions.

Because GEJ let go easily you think others will also let go easily abi? GEJ was strong, only the strong let go, he could have chosen to burn it all. lool.

Ishi, learn a power lesson today: never let go

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Lytech(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
What did you expect when buhari name has been mentioned.... Case must closed.....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by cube4me(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
I knew that the moment Dasuki started mentioning names to the extent of calling Baba's name the case was dead.. We are waiting for the next APC scapegoat sorry object of distraction from campaign promise.. #scamgovernment.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
At least they have their passports seized. So they won't be able to run!!!

Welcome development!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Akiika: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you expect a civil servant to own a 250 million naira property in Abuja, then we should stop acting surprised when they are complicit in looting. Crazy country.
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

You are politically naïve, this is the same thing that many other people are saying, I always smh when I read such opinions. You think it is easy to relinquish power, you think it is easy to just give it up? LMAO, wallahi you are naive. You think it is easy to give up command of your fellow human beings? The post of president of Nigeria, is just a little lower of than that of God in Nigeria. As president of Nigeria, you can sign something on toilet paper, and dem no born any baga well to refuse to obey your instructions.

Because GEJ let go easily you think others will also let go easily abi? GEJ was strong, only the strong let go, he could have chosen to burn it all. lool.

Ishi, learn a power lesson today: never let go

You're quite the ray of sunshine undecided angry
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by WaffenSS(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
How does the court expect a civil servant to own property worth 250m naira, except if corruption has become the norm?
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by rallymento(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where are my Awon APC Agents of change? we are fighting corruption!!! they maliciously dropped the charges because BUBU was involved....
Very soon Deziani Alison will be Celebrated too.... Nonsense
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by mccoy47(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
hmmmm. If I where Dansuki I would opt to remain with the DSS cause I would have far safer there than on the streets cuz if I die in incarceration Nigerians will know who did it. but now that he is out and knowin the kinda names he called, I wont be suprised if I see on news that he committed "suicide"
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
agitator:

Bail money is not taken by anybody. It remains the money of the owner who stood bail for the accused. But if the accused jumps bail, the money is forfeited. In simpler terms it is like collateral, it is only when the borrower defaults/fails to pay, that the lender takes possession of the property. However unlike collateral which is still in the possession of the borrower, bail money is usually in the possession of the courts. The government takes the money after it is forfeited, i.e. when the accused person jumps bail. wink wink wink

okk bro, thanks a lot!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Can APC now focus on good governance and in fulfilling the promises they made, or thier media will trend another subject to distract the masses?

Distract, decoy, deceive, dupe and other dangerous d's of deviant diversionary delusions . To what end if true.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:

You're quite the ray of sunshine undecided angry

Thank you. wink
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

Thank you. wink
Smh angry
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
They have been rejecting his bail application for sometime now but now that Dasuki has alleged to have given PMB two mega SUV his bail application has been granted with all alacrity. Nigeria I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
The next z to throw d case out for lack of merit. Efcc n media trial next base joor
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
garnetty:

The physical money is not paid to meet conditions for bail but if the accused person jumps bail, the surety would be invited to show cause why he should not be asked to pay the money directly to the court's registry and in addition forfeit the landed property as a result of the accused not being present in court when needed.

Okk baba...Thanks!
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by onajo2000(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehehe... The fear of what names will come up next on the list is the beginning of wisdom.

We no gree ooo... Case must continue

D Case don involved baba so they must go back to drawing board
Re: Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail by winifred961: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Can APC now focus on good governance and in fulfilling the promises they made, or thier media will trend another subject to distract the masses?
smiley
APC is on course cos d fight against corruption is one of their promises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Joseph Legend Mfon Appointed Environment Minister To State Of Birland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.