Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions (6015 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by DGKN: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Yankee442: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2017
DGKN:
Saw this post on FB and decided to post it here....

So guys can be this wicked or was I a fool? After destroying the lives of different ladies, they settle down with almost the best. My boyfriend is contemplating ending our six-years-old relationship.

He hasn’t been able to come up with a reasonable excuse but quoted his pastor and I’m 100% certain it is due to the two pregnancies I or we aborted when we were undergraduates.

Of course, I had complications after the second abortion that almost took my life and since then we’ve been having protected sex. He has introduced me to his family and vice-versa but he hasn’t proposed to me.

He told me he can’t continue with the relationship because we are not meant for each other. He said his pastor told him I’m not his wife and our marriage won’t be fruitful but the pastor didn’t see it in his vision that I have once aborted twice for him.

We are still on the issue and I have let him realize he can’t walk out my life just like that! He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!

Why shud he marry u after u had murdered two innocent lives (e fit don even pass two sef cos una too dey lie)..
Probably, he's weary of d fact dat u will kill he same way too.. Dorh
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Were u expecting him to marry you?.. /shoor
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Ogaezy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
If you know what is good for both of you, you should just end up together. After turning you into a prospective time bomb now he wants to leave you, for who mbok.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by habsydiamond(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
pls carry Ur cross.....u know this can happen B4 u jump into bed with him allowing to eat Ur potato without thinking. his pastor is Na seeing g visions nao u are now afraid.....
I no pity u at all...it the pesin that will now carry Ur overused potato I fear for......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.