Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (62366 Views)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by overlord77: 2:24am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

a girl is sweet enough to buy gifts and package it and all you people can think of is yanshing?

Sorry, but what is yanshing?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Alal(m): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Is this not feeding bottle? She probably want babies next year.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by madjune(m): 2:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Wrap around the current dollar rate this xmas.

Good luck.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Surferjosh(m): 3:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Una no dey sleep ni Haba!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Surferjosh(m): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2015
overlord77:

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Surferjosh(m): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2015
overlord77:

two dirty minds
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by afrika(f): 3:22am On Dec 19, 2015
So u buy her juice and biscuit to with honey? Do u think she wud b happy & clap for u? Hmmmm becarful!!! She either need good cash or Clothes or bags/shoes.

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by oguchimos: 3:25am On Dec 19, 2015
then use it. is just a gift
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by mrdela: 3:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Dat's nice
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by poweredcom(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Love. No de again bro why she is wit u is because of she want d money o....i beg make we see road wit all dis hamper

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by GboyegaD(m): 3:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Nairaland is fast losing value with the kind of post one reads on here.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Ndeewonu: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What is the Belle thing? It looks like a pack of sanitary pads to me grin

Belle is tissue paper, one of the best brands of tissue papers.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by mrdela: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2015
WOW! President Muhammadu Buhari & Muna Obiekwe, Named Most Search Nigerians In 2015 Late Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe and President Muhammadu Buhari have been named most searched Nigerians in the year 2015.

Also, the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, where foreigners were attacked was the most searched event in Nigeria for the year.

The 2015 federal and state elections were right behind it, while the arrest of Biafra frontier, Nnamdi Kanu, was 3rd on the list.

According to search engine giants, Google.com, the most Searched Event Queries in Nigeria are:

1. Xenophobia in South Africa

2. Elections

3. Nnamdi Kanu Arrest

4. Under 17 World Cup

5. Charlie Hebdo Attack

6. Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

7. Muna Obiekwe Dead

8. Ooni of Ife Dead

9. Lara Fortes and Oshiomhole Wedding

10. Diezani Alison Madueke Arrest

Late Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe, who died from kidney complications early in the year, was named most searched person, with the winner of the 2015 Presidential Elections, President Muhammad Buhari in second.

Top Trending Persons in Nigeria

1. Muna Obiekwe

2. Muhammadu Buhari

3. Lamar Odom

4. Bruce Jenner

5. Bobbi Kristina

6. Nnamdi Kanu

7. Bukola Saraki

8. Jidenna

9. Kiss Daniel

10. Attahiru Jega

In the entertainment industry, two YBNL label acts made the top 3 of the most searched artistes, with Olamide at number 1 and Lil Kesh at number 3 while rave of the moment and Woju crooner, Kiss Daniel came second.

Top Trending Musicians in Nigeria

1. Olamide

2. Kiss Daniel

3. Lil Kesh

4. Phyno

5. Falz

6. Flavour

7. Iyanya

8. Timi Dakolo

9. Don Jazzy

10. Chidinma

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by prophetfire: 4:54am On Dec 19, 2015
obinnashady:
Guys,listen up lemme tell u about this hamper.

It was given to OP's babe by another guy.

OP's babe gave it to Op cos she doesn't like the stuffs inside eg groundnut,serviette and other petty stuffs inside

Op u are a good guy 4 accepting the hamper,afterall its a gift,and I'd like u to reciprocate by giving her a hamper filled with stuffs like cotton wool,toothpick,cotton bud,handkerchief,lip gloss etc.
boy! I like guys like you who think deep. Hoes ain't it.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 4:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Op, kudos to that girl.
God bless her.
Her gesture makes me wanna love.
And please, don't mind those saying she wants something in return or other dirty stuff...If I were in a r/ltnsp atm, I would try to do more than this even if I didn't have enough. wink
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by samx4real(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Marry her!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by kaslaw2(m): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Nice grin
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Alphaoscar: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:
Youp !! Got this tonight and from What I can see from the outside, there are some pretty nice stuffs in there , I like it really. I don't do this probably don't know how best to pack stuffs up. She investing gives me good reason to reciprocate.

I need what best i could gather up that would be appreciated but still money wise.

Thanks.

is your gf based in Abeokuta ? I saw exactly packaged hampers like this somewhere in Abeokuta.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by muelzik(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Have you proposed to her yet? Oya do if you never do o lol. I like ladies who give unconditionally. For me I want to suggest that should it be a must to reciprocate, look out for a great surprise, no matter how small. Ladies appreciates gestures a lot. Words and actions goes a long way together
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by fexichi(f): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What is the Belle thing? It looks like a pack of sanitary pads to me grin
Serviettes! He'll need them after eating.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Coolguy89(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2015
how sweet,but she wil expect iphone 6 in return
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by amtaken(f): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Na you go marry am eh eh.
Tolzeal:
Youp !! Got this tonight and from What I can see from the outside, there are some pretty nice stuffs in there , I like it really. I don't do this probably don't know how best to pack stuffs up. She investing gives me good reason to reciprocate.

I need what best i could gather up that would be appreciated but still money wise.

Thanks.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Sheyitee: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Lovely

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by sauceEEP(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
If not for anything, appreciate her for atleast going the extra mile to put a smile on your face...
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
amtaken:
Na you go marry am eh eh.

Nope, Not ripe yet for marriage.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
sauceEEP:
If not for anything, appreciate her for atleast going the extra mile to put a smile on your face...

That was why asked for ideas. But seem no one is Even ready to give one?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by sauceEEP(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

That was why asked for ideas. But seem no one is Even ready to give one?
Buy her a chanel bag and she'll forever love you...
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2015
WoW! its paying off! - All our ' ladies show some love rants online, its paying off ' Got a small package I wouldn't be able to share here too lol wink
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by miqos02(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Aitee1: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:
So gud to hear that we still have ladies who give. I'm touched.

Even though she must have gained more than 10times from the guy worth what she gave. But at least..

Talk true say I no give you anything this year tongue

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by nikepeter4u: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
These his mumucry...............mine gf his gave me 2015 BMW has amber undecided
if I hear.English teacher...
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Do you really think she pioneered the giving? I'm very sure what she has gained materially from the guy must at least be close to 10times worth more than what she gave.

That's a woman's life.
the fact that your gf doesnt show you love doesnt mean others dont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.