Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (62364 Views)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nikkyfash: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Shey dt red thin na palm oil?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Eddy2cute(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2015
This op got a hamper u guys are complaining about stuffs inside. Me I never even get singlet or bosser from any girl b4?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by godman01(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
is that pampers i see there?
you wicked oo...hahaha
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Mavor: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
A rare thing for a Nigerian lady to do. OP she try.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:
U reason backwards. U are not an exception to such girls
that confirms it.you've never gotten a selfless gift from a female. i could buy you an hamper for a change gringrin
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
she gave you a bottle of groundnut.....what is she trying to imply? that you are an avid garri soaker? if such a word exist...hehe
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by amtaken(f): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
But ripe for hu hu hu.
Tolzeal:

Nope, Not ripe yet for marriage.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by overlord77: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Surferjosh:
two dirty minds

Was only asking to know wink
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
amtaken:
But ripe for hu hu hu.

Lol.. what's that ?
I'm innocent.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by amtaken(f): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Tolzeal:

Lol.. what's that ?
I'm innocent.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by obinnashady(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
harsysky:

Op, if ,by chance, you ponder over the statement above, you gotta have a heart attack. That's what you geT by coming here!
lmao
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by obinnashady(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
prophetfire:
boy! I like guys like you who think deep. Hoes ain't it.
at all bro
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
other person.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
teewhydope:

Nigerian girls.mentality, you clearly stated "some guys" not "all guys"

Stingy biatch

I have no words for you.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
whitetiger511:

First off, I'm not a begger. I have no reason to beg for things I can afford... And I'm contented, if I can't afford it I throw it out the window. I never ask for anything... If you give me things just because, I APPRECIATE.

Secondly, I'm more of a giver then a receiver. Everyone who knows me knows that. Be it financial, material or helping out where I can. If I go shopping and I see anything my friend or sister or boyfriend would like or something they need probably at a discounted price, and I can afford It, I buy for them. Not because it's Christmas or your birthday or whatever.

As much as I hate to talk about this, because it makes me feel stupid, I was like that with my ex, he started acting up, we broke up. His friend ended up telling me that he felt I was trying to trap him, and guess what, I was only 21 marriage was the last thing on my mind... Still is. Trust me, I still get thoughtful gifts for friends and family out of the blues, just because, but not for a boyfriend. If we get married you can enjoy that benefit. It takes A LOT from me to see what my man would like and just keep moving. But I've been scared.... My pride actually.

So please, save this sermon for another person.
Lol. Who's preaching sermon btw me n you now. U even have time for long epistle. By d way there was nothing such as begging in my post. All my point was about is that giving gives one more value and honor than collecting. But for an average nigerian lady, d reverse is d case and they still want to have d same value that a giver has. Simple!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Eddy2cute:
This op got a hamper u guys are complaining about stuffs inside. Me I never even get singlet or bosser from any girl b4?

You'll this year.LOL
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Syphonn(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.