Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 (3962 Views)

6 Most Popular Nairalanders 2023-2024 List! / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments / Most Popular Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
10. tosyne2much - mr ten things. He's now a prominent member of the ProHustling(broke) guys who goes offensive on desperate(feminist) girls. Also a palmchat ambassador. His charisma always brings traffic to his threads.

9. Madridguy - an APC/unity supporter who is allergic to 'igboitic' threads. He's also a football lover; as is obvious from his moniker. His comments always get a lot of 'likes' from the north and west.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Iseoluwani: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
You have to complete this thread unless I go beat u like this

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
8. mukina2 - a female moderator in sports section known for her love for arsenal. She's widely known to be an admirer of Giroud. If not mistaken, she's the third most active moderator.

7. evaberry - love or hate her/him (unsure of gender), she has given her self recognition based on her/his sharp criticism of the norms or conventional things people do. Some see her as the female nwaAmaikpe
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Iseoluwani: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

The day I go beat u like this

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by madridguy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am loyal to your government grin

Iseoluwani:

The day I go beat u like this
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by cosby02(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Haven't seen my moniker grin

I suspect marginalization grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecided undecided this is what we get to see everytime,,una no deh tire??

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
6. IamAirforce1 - the longest serving upcoming musician who hasn't failed to flaunt his 'affluent' lifestyle online like sterotypical artistes.

5. Omenka - also known as omenkalives. He is renowned in politics section. As a caucus member, his attention is always drawn to nigeria/biafra issues or let's say PDP/APC loyalist duels.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by cosby02(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iseoluwani:

U better re check mukina2 profile , he z a religious extremist in the religion section, a die hard Muslim that forces u to swear before you comment in Muslim thread

Mitchew
Tell them

5 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Iseoluwani: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
bignoisemaker:
6. IamAirforce1 - the longest serving upcoming musician who hasn't failed to flaunt his 'affluent' lifestyle online like sterotypical artistes.

5. Omenka - also known as omenkalives. He is renowned in politics section. As a caucus member, his attention is always drawn to nigeria/biafra issues or let's say PDP/APC loyalist duels.

Who knows omenka... Mitchew

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Oyindidi(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
4. explorers - as the name implies, he explores stuff that will leave you bewildered. People wonder if he has his own encyclopaedia/internet search engine for sourcing information

3. Mynd44 - love or hate him, his name never seizes to leave our lips. He's very active on politics section, warding of secessionists. Latest local and foreign news are brought to the fore by him. I think he's the second most active moderator

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Ladyjumong(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
wetin, abeg carry this ur list park well joor.

u neva talk which side u stand.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Werris the plaque of appreciation sha? undecided

No be juz mention ooo...u need to send them e-certificate sha cheesy
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by oshe11: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
If I bite dis OP nw dem go say I wicked

Na joblessness make you stay here sotey U know dose wen popular

BETTER INCLUDE YOURSELF
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
2 - NwaAmaikpe - this guy is witty, controversial and learned. his posts were initially seen as nauseating until people began to see the humour in them. No doubt, people wait to see his comment and now wonder where he has gone.

1. Lalasticlala - your guess is as good as mine. Clinching the top spot with a margin. he's loved by all. Never relents in updating the frontpage with novel posts. He's a snake man. When ever you need some one to push your thread forward, call his name.

3 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmm.. Nice one but your ranking is kinda flawed

Let me mention the most popular Nairalanders from descending order. This is based on the frequency of how you see their monikers on the section.

I mean people you will mention their monikers offline that even the ghost readers will say "I know them"

I don't normally do this but I think this is how the order should be

1. Lala'sticlala
2. Se'un
3. Tosyn'e2much
4. Mr'Cork
5.Tonyeb'arcanista
6. Myn'd44
7. Expl'orers
8. Ishil'ove
9. IamAi'rforce1
10. Ami'nat508

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
other notable mentions are sekxy (biafra 1st lady), sarrki, buharison, lefulefu, shycypher, iamsinz, evablizin, thepussyhunter redbeans, falconey, mrcork auntysimbiat donaldduke2019 fitnessdoctor etc.

It's not a perfect list, i know. Feel free to add yours cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
#1 - #10 Nwaamaikpe

#BringbackNwaamikpe
cry

8 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by IamSINZ(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. Nice one but your ranking is kinda flawed

Let me mention the most popular Nairalanders from descending order. This is based on the frequency of how you see their monikers on the section.

I mean people you will mention their monikers offline that even the ghost readers will say "I know them"

I don't normally do this but I think this is how the order should be

1. Lala'sticlala
2. Se'un
3. Tosyn'e2much
4. Mr'Cork
5.Tonyeb'arcanista
6. Myn'd44
7. Expl'orers
8. Ishil'ove
9. IamAi'rforce1
10. Ami'nat508

Replace number 10 with either Nwaamaikpe or Lefulefu and you'll have a near perfect list.

12 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
bignoisemaker:
other notable mentions are sekxy (biafra 1st lady), sarrki, buharison, lefulefu, shycypher, iamsinz, evablizin, thepussyhunter redbeans, falconey, mrcork auntysimbiat etc.

11)bignoisemakertonguetongue
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by DabuIIIT: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
bignoisemaker:

one of them is only a well known popular wheelbarrow pusher in makurdi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
lol you all invest so much energy and time into this forum. non of my business tho. but you should know that popularity on nairaland is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. your popularity is invested in making money for the owner of this website

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by DaveHert(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please op how much do they earn from Nairaland and when will forbs put them on their list?

Nonsense achievement, don't go and look for job, be here wasting your life while seun is bagging his money on your sweat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
bignoisemaker:
other notable mentions are sekxy (biafra 1st lady), sarrki, buharison, lefulefu, shycypher, iamsinz, evablizin, thepussyhunter redbeans, falconey, mrcork auntysimbiat etc.

Dem don kno me reach like dat
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmmm

What of iamkashybaby
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Hmmmmm

What of iamkashybaby

grin

Me? Im the usherette sha grin

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Well........

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Me? Im the usherette sha grin
hope iamj will not angry at you if you ushering tosyne2much to za oz a room

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cousins Gets Marry, Shows Off Their Wedding Certificate (See Photos) / Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.