Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully (463 Views)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by timioladipupo(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
When Relationships End
In the beginning, it's exciting. You can't wait to see your BF or GF — and it feels amazing to know that he or she feels the same way. The happiness and excitement of a new relationship can overpower everything else.
Nothing stays new forever, though. Things change as couples get to know each other better. Some people settle into a comfortable, close relationship. Other couples drift apart.
There are lots of different reasons why people break up. Growing apart is one.You might find that your interests, ideas, values, and feelings aren't as well matched as you thought they were. Changing your mind or your feelings about the other person is another. Perhaps you just don't enjoy being together. Maybe you argue or don't want the same thing. You might have developed feelings for someone else. Or maybe you've discovered you're just not interested in having a serious relationship right now. for details visit http://worldroundt..com
Re: Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Everythn dat has a beginning must have an end
Re: Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by MzPecs(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Which details? undecided
Re: Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by ITbomb(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2015
I'm an expert in that.
Upon every other thing, there is something your partner first like about you and through the relationship, they still hold that to heart.

When you are tired, find out that which she likes and start doing the opposite.
Keep making the distance further
Make yourself very boring

Be consistent and she will go, just when she is gone, reach out to her and just say some words, if she responds well then you have just gotten yourself a friend. After that, cut all contacts
Re: Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by lirusehn(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Wetin I no go read for NL? undecided
Oga you don bath undecided
Re: Breaking Up In A Relationship Respectfully by timioladipupo(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Lol!! Funny guyz!!! Theres what you'll find in that blog that you'll never find in Nl or any other sites

(1) (Reply)

Am Single Guy Of 30 Of Engineering Nid A God Fearing Lady Any Tribe Pls Call / How True Is This / Laveeda...come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.