Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25730 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by muller101(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
we still together
na so I for cry for my bae but I couldn't stand it. Na so the bae take waka o. Now I de regret
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
winner01:
We know women cry easily and often over anything. But men undecided. I mean A grown MAN!!! undecided to cry often in front of His woman undecided. E pass me grin

I just saw the post on facebook and felt i should share.

As for me, the last time i cried in about 10 years was when i lost a friend right where we were having fun.

Personally i feel its weak for a man to cry over anything apart from the death of a loved one, I feel men are meant to take charge and decide the next line of action in tough situations.

What do y'all think
does emotion tells when to cry or not?
Crying isn't restricted to a particular gender . It is a false fallacy that men shouldn't cry in front of women . it's pride and pompous for someone to conclude that men shouldn't cry. Infact nobody should cry in front of anyone but at his or her closet

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jayne07:
No its not OK ooo. No woman wants to see her man being weak or show sign of weakness.
sharp girl....oya take five

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by harsysky(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
mekadinho:
If stubborn Russia presido, PUTIN can cry, abeg who r mine nt? Lol...

Are you serious? A whole Putin. The time I last cried was when my Mum cried, and that was when her mum was being buried.

To cry is wonderful, but don't do it always!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by abdullkabar(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Childs play.....am I not a human!!(It depends on the way u cried tho)(masculine cry is no big deal)
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by CoolUsername: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Biologically, men produce the same amount of tears as women.
Telling a man not to cry in front of a lady is just a social construct.
All I know is that a real man should be brave enough to express emotions because a real man does not TRY to be real man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
muller101:
na so I for cry for my bae but I couldn't stand it. Na so the bae take waka o. Now I de regret
Lol. Sorry man
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why shouldn't he cry, is he a wood or he got no tears.
It is normal to cry bt nt like ladies do. Maybe in the demise of loved once or he is in a great pain.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
i hv made 3 guys to cry. i really felt bad bt i did no wrong it ws jst bc of my strictness cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by BlackHummer(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
It depends on what made him cry...
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by viktor01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cry in front of my bae? hell NO, in front of God, I do that all the time.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Spanner4(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
wink
Even Jesus Christ cried in front of his bosom friends mary and martha@d death of their brother lazarus, jesus gave way to tears. So it depends on how the situation is, if it is so emotional, a man can give way to tears in front of d woman and it doesn't show any inferiority.

I personally go cry in front of my woman self and just imagine how she go dey console u and say- Honey biko, abeg stop crying na
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
I love me a man who's real enough to cry if he feels like it.
It's not weakness. At least to me.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
CoolUsername:
Biologically, men produce the same amount of tears as women.
Telling a man not to cry in front of a lady is just a social construct.
All I know is that a real man should be brave enough to express emotions because a real man does not TRY to be real man.
Gbam
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Meelaw(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:
i hv made 3 guys to cry. i really felt bad bt i did no wrong it ws jst bc of my strictness cheesy
congrat
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:
congrat
lol. is dt an achievement? tongue
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by steppin: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy pains pass pains oooo. Imagine a full grown man is involved in an accident and got his legs broken with blood gushing out and you don't expect such a man to cry and express his pains abi? Na wa oo
Comprehension is indeed difficult. I guess you missed out on the part where I wrote physical pain.
Freaking amateur.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's okay for men to cry in front of "their" women, and some women like it. But personally, I can't deal. It's like one of those few things that I would rather never ever EVER see

Maybe cause my father never cries, I'm not comfortable with the idea of a man doing so
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
saasala:

Quote [url=facebook.com]this comment[/url] and see how I did it
thankz dear but how do I make the content of the website to appear on a nairaland thread?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by steppin: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

cry cry

I'm a man and I'm crying for the death of your common sense
You should also cry for being a sissy... It's allowed.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's okay for men to cry in front of "their" women, and some women like it. But personally, I can't deal. It's like one of those few things that I would rather never ever EVER see

Maybe cause my father never cries, I'm not comfortable with the idea of a man doing so

I see reasons wt u on dis, dis 1 time. Its so unsightly. A man crying? Is He getting castrated?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
steppin:

Comprehension is indeed difficult. I guess you missed out on the part where I wrote physical pain.
Freaking amateur.

Really?!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:

I see reasons wt u on dis, dis 1 time. Its so unsightly. A man crying? Is He getting castrated?
See dis one, as if u don't always agree with me. U can't help the loff grin
But yeah castration maybe. Idky I expect them to eat the tears somehow. Maybe they have broken tear ducts grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:
yes for u,u need a reward for that dear.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jayne07:
No its not OK ooo. No woman wants to see her man being weak or show sign of weakness.
Hmm.. Crying to me is not a sign of weakness. Humans are created with emotions
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

See dis one, as if u don't always agree with me. U can't help the loff grin
But yeah castration maybe. Idky I expect them to eat the tears somehow. Maybe they have broken tear ducts grin

Lols, Fact is; Its usually outrightly hard for me to make new friends, before you start feeling fly...

lmao!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Profvic107(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
bible say's And Jesus wept,even though he was God...why.?cos when he was on earth he was in human form....it's OK for a man to cry but not in a situation were he is suppose to take charge....cry like Jesus and move to action .cry like David and take action...when u cry as human nd immediately move to taking positive action, every one will see ur strength and not even focus on d cry weakness.... that's if it is even a weakness o.....
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by abdoolorunwa(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
my friend, the reason we were refered to as MEN and women is because there is huge difference in both otherwise we would have being referred to as PEOPLE. if a man cries in front of his woman, I feel that is total weakness, the ability to hold it in makes you a man. quit deceiving urself. if u do cry before ur woman, mehn u r d reason d world is not at peace. u tell her everything, she knows everything, she controls and shouts at u. don't be a fake. be in charge. always
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by legendsilver(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
I cried just once in front my fiancee and I believe its really a relief to me that night.
Sometimes it's really good cus the heart feels free after such cries.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Johnsown1 post=41153272][/quote]lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.