Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25729 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by jozz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Crying is an emotional issue and our emotions are determined by the prevailing circumstances such as the death of a loved one. I cry every February when i recollect the death of my mother.My wife consoles me and sometimes cries along with me
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 20, 2015
To see a man cry doesn't mean he is weak. Consider the circumstance for the tears. We are all human and there is a time for EVERYTHING, afterall.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Vikky014:
see boasting wink
it is nt boasting bt wht i'm saying is that gals can't and won't make u cry
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by cococandy(f): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Fulaman198:

Because culture in our part of the world dictates that we are the head. Men are in no way superior to women. Physical strength doesn't make a man superior to a woman.

Crying does not show weakness but emotion. If another human being is suffering and you cry for that human being, it actually means you have a soul or a heart. Don't mistake kindness for weakness. If someone sees another person suffering and isn't crying, I question that persons heart and view them as wicked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Johnsown1:

it is nt boasting bt wht i'm saying is that gals can't and won't make u cry
hehehehe
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by johnson232: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I can be the most masculine man you will ever see, but yet I cry from time to time.
lol....
ur statement is a great threat to masculanity.
it's quite contradictory, u can't claim to be masculine and cry like a baby all the time...

u talk more of a woman than a man....
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by johnson232: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2015
jozz:
I cry every February when i recollect the death of my mother.My wife consoles me and sometimes cries along with me
lol... cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vikky014:
hehehehe
that is the gospel truth not even u that won an award for the best gal, guys go too emotionally for.
For a guy that to weep for u that means he over loved u and i can never,
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by sukkot: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Be yourself
lol bro, you cant be yourself in front of women ooooo when crying. you have to cry like a wounded lion. that masculine cry grin grin

JUST KIDDING
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Johnsown1:

that is the gospel truth not even u that won an award for the best gal, guys go too emotionally for.
For a guy that to weep for u that means he over loved u and i can never,
lol

na waoh
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vikky014:
lol
na waoh
yea
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
johnson232:

lol....
ur statement is a great threat to masculanity.
it's quite contradictory, u can't claim to be masculine and cry like a baby all the time...

u talk more of a woman than a man....

You don't even know what Masculinity means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.