Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25734 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
If a man cannot be vulnerable to his woman, then who will he be vulnerable to, but not like he should cry over every little thing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
For me its a taboo to cry nt 2 talk of crying in front of a lady, I rather smoke sk in her presence than cry in her presence

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by philtex(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
P=
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
phunbyt:
Wetin do hin eyes wey hin no go fit cry...my dia it is okay to cry ooooo. It is you cry nobody is gon cry the cry you are supposed to cry for you #teamcryyourcry
lol. funny guy.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Sundayme(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'll really love him to cry in front of me not a sign of weakness to me but it'll only prove that he's way comfortable with me

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by trigar12(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
I do cry when some serious shits happen ... Buh ppl around me will never see me cry. So coded wink
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by braine(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
No¡!!!!!! Its a terrible sign of weakness!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pls who knows how to post a website link on nairaland and make the article on the link to show?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Pls who knows how to post a website link on nairaland and make the article on the link to show?
I know but I won't help You

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I know but I won't help You
tell me na
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
winner01:
We know women cry easily and often over anything. But men undecided. I mean A grown MAN!!! undecided to cry often in front of His woman undecided. E pass me grin

I just saw the post on facebook and felt i should share.

As for me, the last time i cried in about 10 years was when i lost a friend right where we were having fun.

Personally i feel its weak for a man to cry over anything apart from the death of a loved one, I feel men are meant to take charge and decide the next line of action in tough situations.

What do y'all think
men who cry are weak!

We are not surpose to cry outwardly but inwardly!

It doesn't take a man to cry just to show his emotion, you can know what is on his mind by just the look of his eyes.

A man who cry in front of his woman is a baby and that WOMAN WILL regard him as less than a man! undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
tell me na
You haven't done what I told you to do for like a month now,if I would tell you,it would be next month
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Herrmes: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nah.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by bigass123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
How do you react when you see a baby cry? angry
Pull him close na, pet him and give him boobs to suck and sleep off. Q. E. D grin

Adaure4ever:
I just don't know how to react when I see a guy crying in my presence.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by sukkot: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
yes, if the woman is his mother or sister. maybe even aunty

but if you must cry in front of ya gurl it has to be a very masculine powerful cry to where it even augments your aura. if you need an example of how to cry like a man and still have sex appeal i suggest you research tupacs way of crying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by cyprus000: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:
As long as a man can squeeze face when drinking Alomo bitters, he is capable of crying
[size=13pt]
Sincerly speaking. I don't squeeze face, neither do I have a memory of when I cried last.

I guess, only when I was a baby.
[/size]
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by misspicy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
If my man should cry i will draw him closer,put his head on my bossom and console him,and increase my respect for him coz its a rare sight for a man to cry
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by darlingtonIIV(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
I've cried infront of bae before.. Love can make you do Sh*t sometimes
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Topsyvic(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ntin bad buh dnt lyk guy cryin in front of me xo pitiful
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by bummyla(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
It All Depends On The Circumstances! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by flokii: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
just go into d bathroom and cry all you want...

else she'll start taking you for granted
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ichommy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin Bros cut the Onions well o. Gosh, i hate Onions.
xynerise:
Can't remember the last time tears dropped down my eyes........ok, except for the onion effect.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by IceDude(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am the kinda guy that cries secretely, i cant cry in front of a fellow guy let alone a woman. Tufiakwa!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
steppin:
Except for the death of a loved one or physical pain, any man who cries at all, is a sissy and a sad excuse for a man.

Guy pains pass pains oooo. Imagine a full grown man is involved in an accident and got his legs broken with blood gushing out and you don't expect such a man to cry and express his pains abi? Na wa oo
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by xynerise: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
ichommy:
grin Bros cut the Onions well o. Gosh, i hate Onions.
You better like it. It makes a difference in your food grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AfroKnight: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Only if your woman is mature. If she's like some of these NL babes, my guy you will regret shedding tears in her presence.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AfroKnight: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
If my man should cry i will draw him closer,put his head on my bossom and console him,and increase my respect for him coz its a rare sight for a man to cry

Lie
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by osaslord500(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Sincerly speaking. I don't squeeze face, neither do I have a memory of when I cried last.

I guess, only when I was a baby.
[/size]

You be superman
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by cr7lomo: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Even in the bible , it was written" Jesus wept" the shortest verse in the bible

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lie
which part? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ichommy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
The smell is annoying, guess my wife will be cooking my meal separately. grin
xynerise:
You better like it. It makes a difference in your food grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.