Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25738 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AfroKnight: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

which part? undecided

Every part. undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by sinizia: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with it at all. It's too bad the world has made it look like men are emotionless creatures with heart of stone and a norm for men for bottle up emotions. That's bullshít!! This is one of the reason a man can't come out and announce he was ràped without being ridiculed for being too weak or soft; and the reason men can't open up about their abusive relationship coz the society will call them pussiés. It's perfectly okay to cry coz men are human. What matters is to know when to cry or not to and whom to cry to/for not to/for.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by mojounited(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Very understandable when a man cries due to the demise of a loved one but crying over little/bearable things is just being a wussy/sissy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by xynerise: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
ichommy:
The smell is annoying, guess my wife will be cooking my meal separately. grin
Get married first grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
John 11:35, Jesus wept.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by misspicy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

Every part. undecided
Go and eat,you are hungry tongue
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
steppin:
Except for the death of a loved one or physical pain, any man who cries at all, is a sissy and a sad excuse for a man.

cry cry

I'm a man and I'm crying for the death of your common sense

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by shadrach77: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
sinizia:
It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with it at all. It's too bad the world has made it look like men are emotionless creatures with heart of stone and a norm for men for bottle up emotions. That's bullshít!! This is one of the reason a man can't come out and announce he was ràped without being ridiculed for being too weak or soft; and the reason men can't open about their abusive relationship coz the society will call them pussiés. It's perfectly okay to cry coz men are human. What matters is to know when to cry or not to and whom to cry to/for not to/for.

God bless.you sir. I don't like commenting after a thread hits the third page but I was moved to respond to your comment because you took the words out of my mouth
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ichommy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin *whisper* she go choke me with Onion?
xynerise:
Get married first grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by xynerise: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
ichommy:
grin *whisper* she go choke me with Onion?
More like help your life with it grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by saasala(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Pls who knows how to post a website link on nairaland and make the article on the link to show?

Quote [url=facebook.com]this comment[/url] and see how I did it
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by tpppi: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Frankly speaking,I see nothing wrong with it.we re all human

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I just don't know how to react when I see a guy crying in my presence.
Make i tell you how to?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
a man must never cry in front of his wife or children.....you must always keep your emotions in check or what example are you setting for your kids......if you must cry then make sure you do that where no one would see you...
I'll smack the shyte out of my sons like Joe Jackson if they exhibit any form of feminine trait..

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by khalhokage(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP update your opera mini, oh wait, it's BB10? carry on.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guys don't usually cry but sometimes emotions are too much to bottle up.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nonesense, crying freeman..I don't get dirty.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
They are human. But I can't stand to see a man cry or shed tears around me. I feel its abnormal that whatever made them cry must have been very serious.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by expozey(f): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you can't cry in front of your own woman shey na women's meeting u wan go cry ni? Abeg if sumtin pain u well well cry it out. It's okay to be human. Even bible sef talk say 'Jesus wept'. Wetin cum b ur own?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by sinizia: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
shadrach77:

God bless.you sir. I don't like commenting after a thread hits the third page but I was moved to respond to your comment because you took the words out of my mouth
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1912743_correctpikin_png63b9d987cfc3c2a5eaa601578c9d0402

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Crieff(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haha!

This reminds me of the Community series where that guy, can't remember his name, was being tutored on how to sneeze like a man.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
They are human. But I can't stand to see a man cry or shed tears around me. I feel its abnormal that whatever made them cry must have been very serious. But I don't see it as being weak.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by yunglivochi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool well 4 me tho i cant remember d last time i cried.

BTW as a guy u can cry inside & b strong (wt makes u a man) bt shedding tears in front of a female(irrespective of who she is) isnt right.

d man is suppose 2 b d shoulder a woman can lean on wen she is broken down nd not d 1 2 b consoled by d woman wen he is going thru pain

#no critics ITS JXT MY VIEW
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by solomikky: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
I don't think it's right,but I tell you it's sometimes come up uncontrollably......Just the way I saw my 73 years old dad doing it helplessly during my mum's burial about 8 years ago,meanwhile my sister was also there watching him doing it.So I'll say a man can cry before a woman but might not b before his wife,as I'm sure my dad who's a formal military man wouldn't have done that while my late mum was still alive watching him. grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Tomasboy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
This Dope Bouy Blake is mad, he's just saying Jagons angry
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by pelij18(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
winner01:
We know women cry easily and often over anything. But men undecided. I mean A grown MAN!!! undecided to cry often in front of His woman undecided. E pass me grin

I just saw the post on facebook and felt i should share.

As for me, the last time i cried in about 10 years was when i lost a friend right where we were having fun.

Personally i feel its weak for a man to cry over anything apart from the death of a loved one, I feel men are meant to take charge and decide the next line of action in tough situations.

What do y'all think
The last time i cried... Uhmm! That was 3months ago. And that was actually for my baby girl. She wanted to breakup with me for reasons i can't really figure out even in the nearest future. I cried because i can always sense a good unencrypted omen. I tried not to, but something ultimately got my volition overthrown.

I pleaded and she refused to forgive me, so i had to fake a cry on phone yet no avail and by the time i tried faking it in reality it got me over the real one. That wasn't my fault though.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by muller101(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Even when I lost dad I didn't cry. The last time I cried was 2004 in one rough technical college down south. Courtesy beatings from my seniors.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ijaw1stson: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
mekadinho:
If stubborn Russia presido, PUTIN can cry, abeg who r mine nt? Lol...
so u think Putin's tears r real abi
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AfroKnight: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

Go and eat,you are hungry tongue

tongue tongue go and cook
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by muller101(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
I've cried infront of bae before.. Love can make you do Sh*t sometimes
where is the bae today?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by donsteady(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
I cried in front of my girlfriend couple of times.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
muller101:
where is the bae today?
we still together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.