Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Internet/cyber Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet/cyber Flirt (1004 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet/cyber Flirt by iyaegbe(f): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2009
Is it really wrong to be flirting on the internet? I met this guy online, never seen him before (and would probably never see him). We chat on messenger everyday. My colleagues said it is bad because I am married. I don't know if the guy is married or not but I don't really see anything bad in it. help me out, is it bad?
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by TOPE20001(f): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2009
iyaegbe:

Is it really wrong to be flirting on the internet? I met this guy online, never seen him before (and would probably never see him). We chat on messenger everyday. My colleagues said it is bad because I am married. I don't know if the guy is married or not but I don't really see anything bad in it. help me out, is it bad?
U r married and u r flirtin wit a man online, r u dat bored wit ur marriage? U scare me o
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Sissy3(f): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2009
i don't think it's proper since you are married 'cause from there now it will turn into something serious and possibly an emotional affair.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by wanville(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2009
:p
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by tpiah: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2009
if you're chatting on messenger everyday thats a red flag.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by sexyLeamon(f): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2009
huh shocked shocked you are married and flirting online? shocked shocked shocked and you are asking if it is wrong you amaze me undecided
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2009
It is very bad o,cos if i were to be d guy,if i no sleep with u,i no go rest o. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2009
Poster, you're not serious with your question.

Plz, go and siddon.

"Is it bad?", see ya mouth.

Good thing I feel ashamed for both of us.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by whitelexi(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2009
I think its interesting, but in your case, its wrong cos u r married.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by v3: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2009
@Post

Are u into the guy(gritty,slizzy thing). . .or juz doing the usual chatty-chatty (hi-hello. . . hows ur day been?). . If the former, then PLEASE stop. . for the love of ur marriage. . If the latter, let it be a friendship stuff. . But NO xchangin of digitz. . or hookups. . .

The guy could be a serial lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for all i care

Speakin from xperience here dear
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by biola44: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2009
frm flirting, u get 2 see n one thing leads 2 another(since u r attracted 2 him) n d rest is stories, it's not wrong if u r tired of ur marriage, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Sasha009(f): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2009
YES, its bad. the earlier you stop that, the better for you.
chatting to another man, and flirting is like cheating on your husband. If you have any dignity left for yourself, or respect for your husband, you will stop, before it escalates into something bad
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Aprilmay(f): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2009
I dont see any wrong in cyber flirting cool cool cool
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by sesman(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2009
Any form of flirting when married is bad,
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by spikedcylinder: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2009
All these married people sef. With everything else that should be going on, I wonder where they get the time. undecided
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by luxoire(f): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2009
don't engage in someone else emotionally if you are alreayd spoken for - na so trbl dey start

soon you will start saying you are not happy with you hubby - or start thinking the grass in greener on the other side
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by JJYOU: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
u be proper iyaegbe. would u let your hubby do this? is it worth it?
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by hixxx1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
There is nothing wrong with it. Keep on roking.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by sparta(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
something is not right in your marriage. sad, Try and sort things out wit ur man.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Gentlelady(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
iyaegbe:

I throw the question back at you, 'Is it bad?' 

If you discover your husband is flirting with a lady on the net, will you mind?  Will you think it is good or bad?  What is good for the goose is good for the gander!  Or is it the other way round!  Leave the online flirting and flirt with your husband instead! You will find it stimulating. undecided
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by izeek(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
your moral upbringing is questionable if you dont see anything wrong in that?
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by iice(f): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
Everyday the world dumbfounds you cheesy

@Topic, seriously? undecided
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by nethacker(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
o ga ooooo
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by touchmeder: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
it is so wrong ure married even if ure so sure u'd never meet him.
d same man everyday
its just wrong embarassed
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Recognise: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Iyaegbe:

Is it really wrong to be flirting on the internet?

I met this guy online, never seen him before (and would probably never see him).

We chat on messenger everyday. My colleagues said it is bad because I am married.

I don't know if the guy is married or not but I don't really see anything bad in it. help me out, is it bad?

[size=14pt]@^[/size]

. . . Help you out? Is it bad?

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy . . .

Cyber flirting can be harmless fun

especially for singles and the likes . . .

But check this out . . . This should settle down the dust

With your husband watching over your shoulder . . .

Would you be that keen and/or comfortable chatting and/or flirting with the chap, eh?

Be true to yourself now  . . .

Would you be at ease, hmm? Typing away, with hubby in the same room, close by?

In light of the above, here's the make-up-mind time . . .

Think it through or fathom it out yourself whether it's OK or not

Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by iyaegbe(f): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
Thanks for all your contributions. I think I will have to stop it since the majority said it is bad. My husband is not seeing anything bad in though. He even calls on me when the guy comes online (when at home). We seat together to reply his chats atimes, its fun. Though he has forbidden me to let him see my picture of give him any number if he asks. After reading all your comments, I have decided to put a stop to it.

Once again, thanks to you all.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by nethacker(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2009
iyaegbe:

Thanks for all your contributions. I think I will have to stop it since the majority said it is bad. My husband is not seeing anything bad in though. He even calls on me when the guy comes online (when at home). We seat together to reply his chats atimes, its fun. Though he has forbidden me to let him see my picture of give him any number if he asks. After reading all your comments, I have decided to put a stop to it.
now u r making sense grin no matter how old u r , some1 can take advantage of u if care is not taken , it will just happen by magic , so be warned and stick to ur hubby, grin happy married life wink cool
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by JJYOU: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2009
iyaegbe:

good your husband needs some canning.
Re: Internet/cyber Flirt by Gentlelady(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2009
iyaegbe:

Ope o!  Happy married life and enjoy flirting with your husband; it is so much fun! cool

(1) (Reply)

Am Not A Chicken Am A Rooster(gender Wars Again) / Polygamy / Why Did I Lose This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.