Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime (11698 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.AND LAST TIME I CHECKED.....MY UNCLE IS BUSY WITH DRUGS AND INJECTIONS TREATING PATIENT RIGHT NOW.....ND MARKET MEN AND WOMEN DEY DER VARIOUS STORES.....ABEG SHIFT ....WASNT EVEN TOKING TO YOU
Same applies to u go and get busy
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
NewSheriff:
Op, your personal text reads:
Personal text: I am a sociable, philanthropic, intellectual, unassuming, resourceful, amiable, diligent, & munificent young man with a great esteem for humanity!

You should change it because you're a complete opposite!!!
So ar u saying if u were the 1 yua going to abandon the match nd send the card 2 her
Wat is she doing cnt she borrow credit

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nl guys and dier over bleached mind,is every gal a gold digger??
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is fun.. we have here the battle of the sexes... repping the girls are flawlessrebirth.. estharfabian.. genea and co... and for the dudes Love Machine emac34 and co... ladies and gentlemen this promises to be exciting grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
This is fun.. we have here the battle of the sexes... repping the girls are flawlessrebirth.. estharfabian.. genea and co... and for the dudes Love Machine emac34 and co... ladies and gentlemen this promises to be exciting grin
seriously can't he gv a gift in good faith...some guys ehn
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
as for me i cnt abandon my precious Chelsea match to send card for a lazy girl whoz at home telling me shez tired or what ever
Ok let say she wanna make a call,who did she want to call coz her mom nd dad will b at home by den nd let say am her boo den tell me who she wanna call at dat time

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
Lol.. maybe he feels the girl's story is false. But the girl should have just asked straight up ni.. we Nigerians don't like long story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

as for me i cnt abandon my to send card for a lazy girl whoz at home telling me shez tired or what ever
Ok let say she wanna make a call,who did she want to call coz her mom nd dad will b at home by den nd let say am her boo den tell me who she wanna call at dat time
Yes my brother.... 2 points for the guys... grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
NewSheriff:
Op, your personal text reads:
Personal text: I am a sociable, philanthropic, intellectual, unassuming, resourceful, amiable, diligent, & munificent young man with a great esteem for humanity!

You should change it because you're a complete opposite!!!
Lmao....wicked grin
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:

Lol.. maybe he feels the girl's story is false. But the girl should have just asked straight up ni.. we Nigerians don't like long story
probably he feels d gal takes him as a maga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
probably he feels d gal takes him as a maga
Yea probably.. but you can't blame him na.. the way you girls 'magarize' us ehn

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
He did nt decline her request he only postponed it
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

as for me i cnt abandon my precious Chelsea match to send card for a lazy girl whoz at home telling me shez tired or what ever
if u lv d gal,u wud send her d card...
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

last time I checked it's 'TALKING' not 'TOKING' BUSY not BUSSY , RUBBICH not RABBISH'. ELSEWHERE not errwhere.
.LMFAO....BRO THIS IS NOT YOUR CLASS ROOM...NID I REMIND YOU) HAHAHAHAHA....MEN THIS IS FUNNY...YOU NO RILLY CORRECT....COMMAN BE FORMING TEACHER HERE WHERE THERRS ACTUALLY NO RULEs OF SPEAKING/SPELLING WHEN YOU CANT HELP UR YOUNGER ONEs WITH THEIR HOME WORKS
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by 2goodbobo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dear need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dear need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.

How nice of you to send airtime to guys who are in need.

For the sake of correction, is dire need and not dear need. smiley cheers
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

He did nt decline her request he only postponed it
if he didnt decline,he wont post it here
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:

Yea probably.. but you can't blame him na.. the way you girls 'magarize' us ehn
guys also magarize esp d fair ones
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
cheesycheesy
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Johnsown1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some gals do it often,i don't know if they think that guys sells recharge cards. Bt on the other other i would sent it to her,if she has nt ask before
or she is naturally good.
But nt for gals that sends " pls call me text"
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
if he didnt decline,he wont post it here
U funny
yua saying he shud liv the match nd buy her dey card Haba cnt she borrow airtime
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

Same applies to u go and get busy
.imp.....I WISH I COULD NOTICE YOU....BUT I CANT...JUST REGISTER ANADA DAY....*muah*
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
guys also magarize esp d fair ones
Well I'm not fair and I don't magarize grin
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
cheesycheesy
Continu with the battle jare angry
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=flawlesRebirth post=41177730][/quote]
Continu oooo grin
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.imp.....I WISH I COULD NOTICE YOU....BUT I CANT...JUST REGISTER ANADA DAY....*muah*
Notice who
nd who tell u I will fall for ur type
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
Notice who
nd who tell u I will fall for ur type..lol
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

U funny
yua saying he shud liv the match nd buy her dey card Haba cnt she borrow airtime
frm the chat,u know d gal wants d airtime and was looking 4 an excuse bt didnt get d right one,d guy figured it out and sent dah mocking reply den wah does he do nxt,he posts it to mock d gal,childish mentality
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:

Well I'm not fair and I don't magarize grin
well dahs u,dnt spk 4 odas,black guys do it too o
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
well dahs u,dnt spk 4 odas,black guys do it too o
I wish I did
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
frm the chat,u know d gal wants d airtime and was looking 4 an excuse bt didnt get d right one,d guy figured it out and sent dah mocking reply den wah does he do nxt,he posts it to mock d gal,childish mentality
I know he posted it to mock her bt his reply to her was rite
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
2 points to the ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.