Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime (11710 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
2 points to the ladies
tnx darl
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

I know he posted it to mock her bt his reply to her was rite
am nt saying its wrong,cos guys generally lv football more dan gals,wah am vexed abt is he posting it 4 us to see
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
I wish I did
y
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:

Continu with the battle jare angry
I'm not A "Battler"...lipsrsealed
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
Continu oooo grin
.HAHAHAHAHA...REFEREE
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
am nt saying its wrong,cos guys generally lv football more dan gals,wah am vexed abt is he posting it 4 us to see
Ok sory I tell him to delete the thread cry
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Qualer: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dear need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dear need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.

20naira grin grin grin grin grin grin

on the other hand, you look tall! shocked
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
lol
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
lol
All for u nah kiss
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.HAHAHAHAHA...REFEREE
And a pretty good one at that tongue
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

Emac34 and genea... no love on the battlefield oo
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by badinfluence: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm not A "Battler"...lipsrsealed
What then are you cheesy
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:

ur moniker has said it all yua jus a bad influence on wegrin
No b love ooo jus tryin to b cool datz all ok ask Genea
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Bisjosh(f): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
2goodbobo:

How nice of you to send airtime to guys who are in need.

For the sake of correction, is dire need and not dear need. smiley cheers

Thanks. Correction taken
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
All for u nah kiss
abi o
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
badinfluence:
nawti boy,badinfluence
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:

ur moniker has said it all yua jus a bad influence on wegrin
No b love ooo jus tryin to b cool datz all ok ask Genea
lol dnt mind d nawti guy
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
lol dnt mind d nawti guy
kiss
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
abi o
This could b us
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by karleone(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
This could b us
It has begun
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
karleone:

It has begun
Wat has begun is it a movie
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
This could b us
wah cud b us?

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by xtervaganza(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Drops26:
I hate stingy men. @ op besides ur response is immature. What if she was actually stranded.
men hate broke wh0res too

Stranded? And she has no fam or friend b4 meeting op online?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by xtervaganza(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
BROKE ASS ERRWHERE
broke wh0res everywhere

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by xtervaganza(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.IDIOOOOT WHAT ARE U DOING HERE CHECKING ON PPLEs COMMENT....GERRARA HERE ND GET BUSSY WITH YOUR LIFE....THEN YOU CAN COME BACK AND TOK TO ME.....RABBICH
you're the fool here who expects man to cover the cost of your fake sad life

Like he advised, get a job instead of expanding your already loose poocee

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by xtervaganza(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

get busy on Sunday When everyone ought to be resting?
pr0stitutes work on Sundays. She would never know what a weekend is

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by xtervaganza(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.AND LAST TIME I CHECKED.....MY UNCLE IS BUSY WITH DRUGS AND INJECTIONS TREATING PATIENT RIGHT NOW.....ND MARKET MEN AND WOMEN DEY DER VARIOUS STORES.....ABEG SHIFT ....WASNT EVEN TOKING TO YOU
your uncle or the old man you regularly service his d1ck?

Still the same classless you

Ode

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by SkinnyDude(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.imp.....I WISH I COULD NOTICE YOU....BUT I CANT...JUST REGISTER ANADA DAY....*muah*
i can't believe a beautiful girl like you can't write properly. it's a pity. i'm sure your spoken English is worse

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by lordfalcao(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dire need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dire need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.
the gal in question gave the dumbest reason on planet earth

which one is where they sell Recharge card is very far from her?? . that gal is a serial lier
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by firstking01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dire need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

well, for me, it will depend on d kinda person she is,,,,and also, d knda relationship we have, u dnt expect me to dat to my online crushcheesy
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?

well, for me, it will depend on d kinda person she is,,,,and also, d knda relationship we have,,,cos itz nt erri qal dat deserve such favour,,,in my person, i wnt allow herpay back, never...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos) / Can You Introduce Her As Your Girlfriend?(pics) / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.