Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime (11704 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by agohmamuda(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dire need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dire need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.

so you are saying that i can beg you for airtime now, and you will send ?? until you send my own before i beliv ur claims.
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nimexy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bro u 4 free d card 4 her nw. By d way u pass 200 naira card. It all depend on ur relationship wit her sha, Is jus a normal tin we do 4 nice female frnd.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
wah cud b us?
Me nd u we wear to matchgrin
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Emac34:
Me nd u we wear to matchgrin
u wish
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Emac34: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
u wish
So wat abt u
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Genea(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Emac34:
So wat abt u
i dnt wish
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by johnson232: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
BROKE ASS ERRWHERE
whose the broke a$$ in this context?

i suppose u are the rich a$$?
b!tch...

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by johnson232: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dire need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dire need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.
& u think #20 isn't money, right?

pathetic ingrates...
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by drewxx88(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
How much are we talking Bout here?? Half A dollar?? Are You kidding me?

It's Not A Fortune MR dildô..!undecided
no you are the one kidding if the amount is so inconsequential then this sorry excuse of a girl should have the money and not beg and PS I'd rather give to who asks straight up not tryna pull games and to outsmart dudes...

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by drewxx88(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
Nl guys and dier over bleached mind,is every gal a gold digger??
if you were a guy and seen the shits we put up with you would understand our reluctance cos there's a lotta sick lazy girls out there who only ask ask ask and ask some more without contributing Nada and when we react we are labelled stingy...

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by biebs: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2018
nice reply though .... buh girls baaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by AstroG: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Estharfabian:
As much as I don't And would never Ask Guys for Anything...undecided

What You did sucked..U still had the nerve to come here n post this Crap....All so These NL Stingy Dickheads would praise You for being....What? An heartless self-loathing Scumbag?

Tbh!!? this only made You look so shallow, stupîd n Ignorant

I cannor blame you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.