Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (69341 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is politics. All these are political stunts. Even if he has a negative thought inside of him, he would expressly say otherwise so as to earn the respect of the people

This is another way to increase his fan base cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by 3kay945(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerian deserve the kind of govt they get. People still praise this dude after all this Dasukigate. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by STARGREEN(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Master you are really a beacon of political righteousness. Complement
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by preetyb(f): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
nonesense:
I wish this dude be behind bar soon
Be careful wat u wish for
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by damton(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
crystalf:

Appreciate the man who has mortgage the future of your 10th generation,? Receive sense IJN

You lack substance.

For your information, I'm not a supporter of Gej and that is not say that I'll like to berate the personality of the Man in anyway.

I think your problem is delineating the Man as a person to GEJ as a president.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by FRANKDUFF: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Holatunde007:
A nation where there must not be 3 dasukis. Hmmmmmmmmmm! The implications of having a clueless one has a leader has just begun

BROS NA ONLY U WAKA COME. U ARE ON U UR OWN OOO
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kayoski(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Did he killed your papa? Animals like you don't need to belong here.
your English is bad.. pls go back to school..don't worry I will sponsor you... if u quote me again with bad English ..I will kill u with words..

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by atinicrown(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
May we never have a leader like you again in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by tinsel: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!
Nobody wants him back. He is the cause of our problem today.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kayoski(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

And exactly what has Buhari done?
this isn't about buhari .not a supporter of his either... but the truth is Gej ruined this country period..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by damton(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
NovusHomo:

Especially Fortunato el Stupido who nearly killed the country he was elected to lead.

You are right brother.

But does not warrant such disdain to his character as a person.

Mind you , I'm not a Supporter of his administration.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by SegeOflo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
The issue with this corruption case against Dasuki is still questionable! Most heads of government either in the federal or the state has statutory and unhindered access to security votes for themselves and at their discretion. All governors either serving or past has had security votes to contend with. If a new government will be questioning the spendings done with SECURITY VOTES it's high time the constitution changes how SECURITY VOTES is to be accessed and utilised.
Singling out the security department and the SECURITY VOTES to bring the regime of Jonathan into disrepute is so shallow and somehow vindictive. We've got the accounts of past governors too to check out, the accounts of past presidents and governors, past leaders generally of this country NIGERIA.
If the regime of Buhari has anything in stock for the populace it's high time he faces governance and give results to people that voted him there.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Enahi(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=eakenbor post=41182930]Shameless man[/quote

Hi hater, if GEJ is a shameless man then what is your father? Let me guess your father is a useless man for producing a nonetity like you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by san316(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!
it is only igbos that still want gej back. God forbid someone like that clueless one leading us again. God forbid.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Destined2win:
If you are a Nigerian citizen and you've not learnt anything positive from GEJ, then you need to check yourself

Tell me what you learnt from this goat called gej
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by tinsel: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
opribo:
OBJ and hisen have worked so hard to tarnish this man's image but somehow he is been loved by many including myself. God bless a good man and expose the proud.
Loved only by the igbos and few south south people.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by angelo82: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
A message to Buhari I assume..............Meaning you will exit soon................. grin
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by kollinpowel(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
U have played ur part in sinking the nigerian ship. God bless u .

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by emorse(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
timilehing:
The most amicable president Nigeria has ever had, so humble that he was never aware or concern how his appointees milk-dry Nigeria under his watch.

Just when you think you've heard the most ridiculous statement of the year, someone appears and blows you away.

Anyways, as it stands, this is the joke of the year. I however won't be surprised if another GEJ defender says something even more ridiculous in the next eleven days.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Enahi(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
atinicrown:
May we never have a leader like you again in Nigeria.

You will have a leader like him again, you are not to decide.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by anonimi: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
3kay945:
Nigerian deserve the kind of govt they get. People still praise this dude after all this Dasukigate. undecided

WHICH Dasukigate?
You mean the STORIES flying about in the media for which at the court trial the main suspect has pleaded NOT guilty?
Or are you talking about another raw show from The Manipulators currently renting Aso Rock from us
Anyway chillax, listen & reflect on this underground gbedun sounds from the Abami Eda himself. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPpo2CMqSuM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
BASTERD!!
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by tammie24: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
timilehing:
The most amicable president Nigeria has ever had, so humble that he was never aware or concern how his appointees milk-dry Nigeria under his watch.
the one way no milk us dry shebi you see where he dey carry is go abi
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Enahi(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
emorse:

Just when you think you've heard the most ridiculous statement of the year, someone appears and blows you away.

Anyways, as it stands, this is the joke of the year. I however won't be surprised if another GEJ defender says something even more ridiculous in the next eleven days.

people have a right to their opinion. You have a right to defend Buhari it's nobody's business but don't stop others from supporting GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by 3kay945(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
anonimi:

WHICH Dasukigate?
You mean the STORIES flying about in the media for which at the court trial the main suspect has pleaded NOT guilty?
Or are you talking about another raw show from The Manipulators currently renting Aso Rock from us
Anyway chillax, listen & reflect on this underground gbedun sounds from the Abami Eda himself. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPpo2CMqSuM

I would prefer you sing that song posted. undecided
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by menxer: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Destined2win:
If you are a Nigerian citizen and you've not learnt anything positive from GEJ, then you need to check yourself

All the positive things I learned from GEJ were multiplied by zero by Dasuki et al.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by emorse(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:

You lack substance.

For your information, I'm not a supporter of Gej and that is not say that I'll like to berate the personality of the Man in anyway.

I think your problem is delineating the Man as a person to GEJ as a president.

But you have to admit that its difficult to separate GEJ the President (the man we know) from GEJ the person (the one we don't).
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by gracephysics(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
pple says jonathan squandered our money bt i dont know if the moneys spent by amrachi tinubu atiku are their money nd not ours a fight against corruption must b holistic nd nt dis propaganda we re hearing. Let them fixed the economy first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.