Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (691 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by porchster: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
I came across a thread here, where by some nairalanders were castigating and bashing the ladies for turning down their "come to my house" slogan.

I just want to ask you guys this simple question and I want sincere response.

You want a girl you just met to come to your house, how will you feel, if you find out that,your girl visits a guy she just met? u no go vex pass vesper....

later on you will come here and start posting " my girl is seeing another guy should I quit the relationship or confront her" rubbish

You guys should learn to understand every bit of the girls you ask out before telling her to come visiting you and stop ranting here

This is Nigeria for Christ! sake where everyman hates a cheating girlfriend or wife.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by donTbone(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
grin
You made my morning already!

Fact: only a dullard guy wont ask a gal for visit
in 2nd or 3d meeting!

Only a gullible nincompoop lady will say yes and
visit.

Secret: even if a guy ask for a visit at the first meeting,
he wasnt expecting d lady to accept just like that.
He actually wants her to give him a bit of hard time
before coming... Else, she z just like other trash to him!

#soft
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by Abigail09(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Its really nice that a guy is saying this. Nice one.
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by eme1n(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
You peeps are still on this end time topic??
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by Deexxy: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2015
But this issue goes both ways though. Sometimes it's the ladies that ask to come to our houses.

As for me,there are no rules. I just go with the flow,depending on the type of girl I meet. While others may take some time before they visit,some others will come the first day.

None of them is bad,hence no one should be castigated. undecided
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by Monalisa185(f): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
for me, I wouldn't blame any guy for asking a lady to pay him a visit, buh I would blame a lady for foolishly accepting to visit a guy she 'just' met....for crying out loud... there's no rope tied around your neck or a gun pointed at your head to pay him the visit ...ladies should just wake up and have a Lil sense
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by jamex93(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
op u r guilty jor
no hide
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by porchster: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
jamex93:
op u r guilty jor
no hide
me no go answer u
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by YorubaWoman: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Come to my house.

To have sex or what?
Re: Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality by porchster: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Most persons misinterpreted the post.
What am saying in essence is that, is it proper for a girl that has a boyfriend to visit a guy that is chyking her?

(1) (Reply)

Flawlesrebirth, I Love U No Joke / Snapchat / When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.