Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. (3906 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Czarskit(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2009
~ Get money or die lonely ~ Get rich or die a bitch ~ Get doe or die broke ~ Get cash or live lyk trash ~
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by sugabelle: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2009
such pearls of wisdom undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2009
U guys blabber night and day about we girls complain say you no get hummer and that we leave you cause u no get hummer. Can u really blame us?

See. Have you guys ever thought whats in for us? For us to loose our virginity without having a special moment . . . U guys called us cheap! Its like u are broke and we have to sponsor you and yet give you sex for FREE. IHave you not think that your friends, your family, our friends, our family would think that we are worst off than prostitutes?!?!? U guys can mess wheREver and you wont get the bad name but for us we do get it all the time so why spoil our names? We give you sex we expect you to pay in return!!! You cannot have everything in life! Face the facts. . .

Ok, am not like this and I dont count but Im just angry that this same issue has to be brought up every now and than.

All Im saying is that to the guys, before blaming, please think why we behave as such. OK?

And because of all this, am saving myself for my wedding day! angry
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Segunagagu(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2009
sorry @ poster dats y i am not in a relationship now and i dont to be in a any one 4 now
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Lexiwhite(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2009
@Poster:

What did u really expect
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by OmoNaijaUK(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2009
Gabry:

And because of all this, am saving myself for my wedding day! angry

Gabry, thank you for keeping yourself for me. Where do you live and how do I meet you? what is your ID? phone and email?. With me, U will get the best.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2009
OmoNaijaUK:

Gabry, thank you for keeping yourself for me. Where do you live and how do I meet you? what is your ID? phone and email?. With me, U will get the best.

Na waa for you. See desperation. Im in a 6 year relationship ooo
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by OmoNaijaUK(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2009
Gabry:

Na waa for you. See desperation. Im in a 6 year relationship ooo

It doesnt really  matter how many years. The other fellow will be happy to see U in a very good and more competent hands. Just give Ur datails!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2009
You are getting it wrong @gabry. I never meant to disvirgin and dump her. I really loved her with my heart. Having money is part of it, but it should be the thought in your mind cos the world will not end there.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2009
All am sayin is that she would have left at the initial time than now that i've been so dedicated to loving her. It doesnt make sense. At least she new was up at the begining.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Ben13: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2009
Cheatmaker, Please make money. . . .and forget all these sermons.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2009
All am sayin is that she would have left at the initial time than now that i've been so dedicated to loving her. It doesnt make sense. At least she new was up at the begining.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
So ben, how do i make the money. I need it desperately.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Gabry(f): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2009
OmoNaijaUK:

It doesnt really matter how many years. The other fellow will be happy to see U in a very good and more competent hands. Just give Ur datails!

I know u want my money right? angry tongue

cheatmaker:

You are getting it wrong @gabry. I never meant to disvirgin and dump her. I really loved her with my heart. Having money is part of it, but it should be the thought in your mind cos the world will not end there.

Tell me ma dear brotha from anotha motha, did you at least try to make an effort to make money? Like getting a real job and try to make ends meet? Thats the most important thing really. Its not exactly about being rich which a girl is looking for. She wants you to take responsibilities. Thats all
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
@gabry Am a student. So its not easy workin while studyin. Although its possible but i have not seen any thing that will give me the kind of money i want. I dont want to suffer while tryin to make money. I must say she trigged me into makin money.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
@gabry Am a student. So its not easy workin while studyin. Although its possible but i have not seen any thing that will give me the kind of money i want. I dont want to suffer while tryin to make money. I must say she trigged me into makin money.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by nnaemmy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
If tru tru say she leave because u no get money, she no be ur real woman, 4get am, after all enof AZU(FISH) dey 4 wota
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Gabry(f): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2009
cheatmaker:

OK, than Im sorry and I take back what I said earlier. I was being harsh and irrasional. Please forgive me.

In that case, that lady is not meant to be yours. If u are a student, and she does not understand that yet she only wants you to make money, its obvious that she is all up for the money and thats all but if you are not studying nor working and u refuse to make any effort in getting a job, than she is right.

In this case, she is wrong. U will find some other worthy lady out there. Am sure about that. It only takes a matter of time. smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by ariblaze(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
i cant help but yawn

guy move on simple
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 4:30am On Jun 12, 2009
Am really grateful for all the advices, but i need to hear from more women. They are the one involved.
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Diva1(f): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2009
cheatmaker:

Am really grateful for all the advices, but i need to hear from more women. They are the one involved.

I thought you said she left already? isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts / 10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Girls This Days (MUST READ) / "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.