Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (44182 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If God Created Everything For Men, What Purpose Do Other Planets serve?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by sample042(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
perhaps, I did
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Malocity(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
FAITH
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by princessbecky(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abeg where they from bring this topic?since 2015.lalastic where are you?

1 Like

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dallyemmy: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Everything makes up God!
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by deymoh(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmm
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by godsonniyi88(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
I want to let u know that as a graduate of philosophy ... Such question cant be provided with answers cos philosophers like aristotle in his is theory of causes stopped asking why... Mr man, better dont lost your head and go mad asking who created God.

1 Like

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by nduchucks: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
The greatest minds including scientists have acknowledged that the human mind and his/her brain's capacity is finite (limited), hence there are certain things which will always remain incomprehensible to man and his/her puny brain.

The answer to the question, Who created God, is one of those which the human brain is incapable of providing.

A starting point is to try to define God. I bet you humans cannot even do that without disagreements and even killing themselves off because of different definitions. Atheists are not excluded as they too will be killed off as infidels. smiley

The concept of God is better left to faith. Employing logic, science, and the like, to this issue, is an exercise in futility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by prinsam30: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
BullShît everywhere on FP
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
that is why it is to important for you to get to heaven.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by oodua1stson: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
While according to my own belief there are spiritual presence.

The idea of a god that created all gods is super super false.

And the idea that the god of your religion is superior to that of other religion is false

The idea that your own God will throw others who worship another God is bullcrap

Final conclusion: there are spiritual presence, but your God(Christians & muslims) is not the superior God

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by adegeye38(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
God has been existing before the beginning of time, meaning he has no beginning, hence he can never have an end, he is an infinite being/entity that was never created because there is no need for his creation, he has existed, he is still existing and will always exist, because he has existed before beginning began, and when the beginning ends he will still be existing, because he was existing before the beginning and so he will also be existing after the end, hence he is the beginning and also the end.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by opius: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who named God "God"
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
All this bla bla bla make me tired..

Th simple fact is that God exist: period.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by biggie73(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why ask why? Why strain your mind over what you cannot resolve? Go with the flow.

1 Like

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Edifyer: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Muslim Answer:

Say, “He is Allah, (the) One.
The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
He begets not, nor was He begotten;
And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” (Quran 112)

Anyone that fits into the above 4 line definition is a God
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by MoneyGreen(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lost soulundecided
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Agimor(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
God is a spirit who exist on its own self. it's for discerning minds though.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Edifyer:
Muslim Answer:

Say, “He is Allah, (the) One.
The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
He begets not, nor was He begotten;
And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.” (Quran 112)

Anyone that fits into the above 4 line definition is a God

why d bolded? and why does that simplistic definition define God? was Satan begotten? did Satan beget? and wats d favourite drink of Satan?
Satan can easily be God from d above shitty definition...please go and convince ur Muslim brothers even more that "allah" is God....for me I don't believe and will never believe dat

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by leahcimzil: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
i've niticed something bout all these 'God' arguements, at the end of the day, they all amount to nothing and none is any wiser. Instead of stupidly arguing over something that has little or no effect in yur lives, go and make money!. I know for sure that Bill gate or Dangote can't be bothered about something like this. Bunch of jobless people claiming intellectual mtchew who e epp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Malakh: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
creatures made out dust,covered with worms asking questions that adds nothing to their wisdom, He told you there was no God before Him in Isaiah and that He knows not any, just consider the Black holes,Galaxies, nature before you ask questions that doesnt pertain to your salvation
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by khalids: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
The mysteries of this life are many, and we may not have the capabilities to understand them or tools to discern them.
Ask your self this, for those of us that can see the color red, it exist.....how does a blind man or color blind man....fathom or prove the existence of the color red.

Simple, they cant, because they do not have that capacity.
it is common place today that microscopic organism exist (because we have the capacity/tools to see them with aid of microscopes, but there was a time when there were no microscope and making a statement that micro-organism exist might get you killed or certified insane

As for the issue at hand, I think the tools we are using to judge are probably not the right ones and thus we will never get the answers we are looking for.

How does a two dimensional object perceive a three dimensional object.......is it able to phantom or understand the fullness of the three dimensional object......most likely not.

Do you know that some of the stars we see in the sky have long been dead....some hundreds of years ago, but due to the time it takes for light to travel through space, we still perceive them today, yet they are actually long gone..

Not all things in this world can be explained by today's kind of science or our physical perceptions.

3 Likes

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mind you!! God wasn't acting before time,the very first creation of God happened to be time itself;the day and night..in the evening and the morning were the first day.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Owliver(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
reading the creation story of Genesis. it's as if God earlier had no intention to create a woman.

so I need to know, what was the use of Adams d1ck before eve was created? or was there no d1ck?
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by realGURU(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Since Even lucifer believed that God exist, i no any small devil to change my believe
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by neocortex: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
BETATRON:
lol..fine question...but more alarming is that even the NOTHING isn't eternal for science proclaims that the world will come to an end..its only logical that whatever will DIE has a beginning...and also logical that whatever has a beginning is CREATED

--hence whatever concept of God we hold we perceive Him as eternal..hence not created and will not die----

An eternal god though convenient is itself illogical except you have an extra-universe experience
of how the universe is everything you believe is mere speculation.
Perception isn't reality, it is the most cheapest commodity on earth.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by neocortex: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
How can any sane person make such statement as the above, and with so much pride. undecided

Eternal Being
Eternal Nothing

Are people seeing this undecided

Just answer the question in the picture below and see how much sense you make.

Most theists here will school you on the topic of existence so what exactly are you saying

Sky? Wtf is this guy saying undecided
And stop holding on to science to feel relevant, it isnt synonymous to atheism.

I can't help but laugh at your writing,
this is the typical tantrum throwing of irrational theists whenever
they get cornered.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owliver:
reading the creation story of Genesis. it's as if God earlier had no intention to create a woman.

so I need to know, what was the use of Adams d1ck before eve was created? or was there no d1ck?

And you think you're making sense?
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Owliver(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
dayvid0bedz:

And you think you're making sense?
tackle the question.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by greggng: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
That is why he called God. He created himself. I hope this answers ur question. Don't get into metaphysical world so that u don't regret ur existence on earth
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owliver:
tackle the question.

Funny!!
Got nothing to prove to you bruvh..
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owliver:

wat are d uses of ur d.ick? and u think asking wat u asked made any sense at all?
secondly ur question shows how naive u r wen it comes to the issue of God!

answer my question and see how dumb ur comment come across
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Ready4watever: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The alien bullshit leaves me transfixed . They certainly know its an intelligent design . They know abiogenesis is shiiit , they now opted for that aliens must have been responsible . There are no evidence for aliens but these same idiots speculate that these extraterrestrial beings MAY have sent space seeds to create life here on earth .

If they could come up with such things in 2015 , what happens to proof life can come from the non living - abiogenesis ? Its obvious they know there is no such likelihood and have now turned their attention to directed panspermia .

But these intelligent beings that orchestrated directed panspermia cant be God ! There are no questions asked where these intelligent beings got their intelligence from or even their origin .

Just recently , scientists discovered cluster of genes , M1 and M2 responsible for reasoning , memory , attention , processing speed . And these are controlled by master regulator switches . Now researches are on going to know if one's cognitive ability can be modified through the knowledge of these genes . This is just recent o ! And shallow people believe through blind faith that this super complex design is a result of primitive natural processes or aliens whose source of intelligence we can't account for .

In as much as you have a kind of anthropological knowledge of Pasternak,your
Believe is also questionable,but the genesis of it all is found in the book of like
Or rather,the manual of life called the HOLY BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.