Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

When A Girl Ask You This....! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You This....! (10399 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by jemype(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2015
not all the guys. u cant judge use a part to judge a whole
Greekgoddess:
Just reading the guys comments above is making SMH

Women r just use nd dump to u guys

Playing with her emotions just to get her into bed wen in her own part she really likes u

Lying to her wen she trusted you

HMMMMMM

Dis is one of the reasons i stopped taking guys seriously

ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GUYS
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
In summary of what you just wrote

U think she likes him cos of money, nd u think all girls are like dat

OK

I don't blame you tho

Keep thinking dat way

@QatarPlayboy do you believe dis
You wanna look for my mouth this precious early morning abi?
i feel the message he tried passing was clear but .........
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes you don't mind. You want to hear the positives and not anything that would ruin the mood. Just like she's asking A what he want from her she's asking B and perhaps C same question, just to feel appreciated as you lots are usually aware we would lie.

It's just like when some of you ask, but why me and not other girls. The anticipated answer isn't something you're unfamiliar with but still want to hear just to feel good. You lots can sincerely tell what a guy true intentions are by his actions without such questions but like they say words easily sway your minds. Especially when they're sweetened.
i totally agree with you on this bro. but have you for once asked yourself why even after breakup, ladies still wishes for the ex to an extent even without the ex been buoyant financially? to an extent i think they still prefer the upright kinda guys but what works again them is the fact that they were young and at that age all they wanna hear are sweet words even though its truth or lie. But as they get matured, they start acting diff and that is when they start knowing the value of that upright ex, and because of that they would wanna be in the arms of the ex again even though he has become a married man or not. Something we shouldnt just treat them for the now, but also for what the future holds.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
I will tell that i want her to be my yori yori.

Hmmm... This is dangerous oh angry
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Just reading the guys comments above is making SMH

Women r just use nd dump to u guys

Playing with her emotions just to get her into bed wen in her own part she really likes u

Lying to her wen she trusted you

HMMMMMM

Dis is one of the reasons i stopped taking guys seriously

ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GUYS

Interesting thing is that Girls don't like you till you.... Only few does!

I haven't seen a girl that trusted me... All want money and support...

And they confuse my love for them with material things so why don't we also lie to them

In fact women are notorious liers... Quote me if am wrong angry
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2015
firstking01:
Op, u 've been disturbing a gal for relationship, and d day she decides to give u a full attention frm her heart, u decided to take a walk ba?,,,smh for u undecided

Ahahah.... Me disturb Girl for heart Jesus ...

Nooh!! One werey girl that claim to love me all of a sudden the way we communicate changed..... So I began to question how friendship and then she asked me this stupid question....

And my reply is above... But now the game she is trying to play with me am still trying to fuse it... But I know she has changed towards me.... But nah she sabi who she help??

Good thing is I have mark register two classes.... So wetin again? Abeg make she rest
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
In summary of what you just wrote

U think she likes him cos of money, nd u think all girls are like dat

OK

I don't blame you tho

Keep thinking dat way

@QatarPlayboy do you believe dis

Money is words!!!

She likes him bcus of what she wants to get from him finish....

Anytime I see a girl who wan dey play me till she get what she wants... I kill her with questions till she confess or face front grin
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Miss Bolu, you no dey sleep ni. I laughed really hard with some of the parlance you applied here, you nutter. grin

Hopefully, I'd have a comeback with a robust antithesis during the day as I want to hit the sheets now. It was an interesting discourse and looking forward to a second episode. grin

Hehe Smash and Dash lol Hit it and Quit it. I know plenty don't worry tongue

Lol i can't wait tongue

I'm just going to leave the picture there lipsrsealed

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by firstking01(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

Ahahah.... Me disturb Girl for heart Jesus ...@ur last statement, dats y she's putting up dis attitude...ur making it obvious to her dat she's nw worthless, u knw gals na...

Nooh!! One werey girl that claim to love me all of a sudden the way we communicate changed..... So I began to question how friendship and then she asked me this stupid question....

And my reply is above... But now the game she is trying to play with me am still trying to fuse it... But I know she has changed towards me.... But nah she sabi who she help??

Good thing is I have mark register two classes.... So wetin again? Abeg make she rest
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

Money is words!!!

Anytime I see a girl who wan dey play me till she get what she wants... I kill her with questions till she confess or face front grin
Lol
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by firstking01(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

Ahahah.... Me disturb Girl for heart Jesus ...

@ur last statement...i tink ur d reason she's acting up.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
jemype:
not all the guys. u cant judge use a part to judge a whole
One bad apple spoils a bunch

U guys have used d attitude of one lady to judge the rest of us, so am doing the same
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

Money is words!!!

Good for you
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by jemype(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
One bad apple spoils a bunch

U guys have used d attitude of one lady to judge the rest of us, so am doing the same
well not every guy. matter of fact I want the others not one lady. and as regards apples maybe its d local pink one u are talking of cuz these days we hv hybrids and foreign species of various sorts. try some cuz u will b glad u did. (literally o not sexually)
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
jemype:
well not every guy. matter of fact I want the others not one lady. and as regards apples maybe its d local pink one u are talking of cuz these days we hv hybrids and foreign species of various sorts. try some cuz u will b glad u did. (literally o not sexually)
I wish i understand wat ur sermon is all about

But all d same, am too busy to understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / Insecurity Or Selfishness? / Must Watch! Girl Melts Everyone Exposing Her Whole Body Twerking (video/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.