Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee (1193 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by OhiGentle(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
I believe this might sound like a story line but it's real and one has to be careful about those that present themselves as pastors.

This my guy has been dating his girlfriend for over three years and they eventually started planning how to get get married. They had to get their parents involved just to give them the hint that they are serious together.

Now the girls parents got their pastor involved as normal and news came that the pastor said he wasn't the one for her and that someone else was going to come for her. The guy now had to involve his pastor as well who now told him that God had shown him that they are meant to be together and if the girl should not marry the guy she might never see a guy that will love her and tolerate high anger.

It became so confusing because God can't speak differently. The girls parents now had some issues and this guy introduced them to his own pastor who help them in prayers and somehow it's like their problem was sorted out and this guys pastor became close to the girls family because he saw they were very wealthy.

Now this pastor is introducing his younger brother to the girl and has started seeing an opposite vision for the girl that her fiance has a bad foundation from his fore fathers. He has started telling the girl so much crap that she is even so pissed with him but can't tell him to his face just to respect him as a man of God.

Please what advice can you give this guy and his fiancee regarding this situation because they can't do without each other.
Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by elantraceey(f): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is why i always say people should seek God themselves,he's not difficult to find, too many wolves in sheep's clothing today.

1 Like

Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by McCarlito(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some of this so called pastors are the ones that operate their churches like business ventures angry angry angry angry angry

Meanwhile Happy Birthday To Me grin grin grin
Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by makizee(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
This only happens in societies where people have turned their pastors into all knowing demi gods, forgetting he is just a man, now that it is obvious the con man wants to enter the family using his brother, shouldn't the girls parent give themselves brain and look for a new pastor or church....
Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by Mhizkel(f): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Man of God my foot. It's so glaring, the so called pastor is fake.
Both lovers should proceed with the plans and shun the fake words coming from a gullible man posing as a pastor.
Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by macgeorge73: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello

Please add me to your Real estate group I am licensed estate agent
My details are as follows
George chinedu Benjamin
Adil properties
Head office
8 Olufemi st off Ogunlana drive,Surulere
Tele/WhatsApp 08066137925

Regards
George chinedu Benjamin
Re: What A Pastor Did To His Members Fiancee by Omotakins(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
OhiGentle:
I believe this might sound like a story line but it's real and one has to be careful about those that present themselves as pastors.

This my guy has been dating his girlfriend for over three years and they eventually started planning how to get get married. They had to get their parents involved just to give them the hint that they are serious together.

Now the girls parents got their pastor involved as normal and news came that the pastor said he wasn't the one for her and that someone else was going to come for her. The guy now had to involve his pastor as well who now told him that God had shown him that they are meant to be together and if the girl should not marry the guy she might never see a guy that will love her and tolerate high anger.

It became so confusing because God can't speak differently. The girls parents now had some issues and this guy introduced them to his own pastor who help them in prayers and somehow it's like their problem was sorted out and this guys pastor became close to the girls family because he saw they were very wealthy.

Now this pastor is introducing his younger brother to the girl and has started seeing an opposite vision for the girl that her fiance has a bad foundation from his fore fathers. He has started telling the girl so much crap that she is even so pissed with him but can't tell him to his face just to respect him as a man of God.

Please what advice can you give this guy and his fiancee regarding this situation because they can't do without each other.
They should just forget about the guy's pastor. I had a very similar experience. My would-be-wife went for her youth service in Ife and was attending a church where the pastor manipulated her into leaving me for another guy who was somehow meeting their material needs. They told her she would regret marrying me. She fell for that for several months and almost lost out until she realised she was a tool in the hands of the pastor and wife. It's really a long story. Today, we are married with two boys. The parents will also need some convincing as their pastor said something ominous about their future together. They should just pray

(1) (Reply)

Mila Kunis Hubby, Ashton Kutcher In A Thai Massage Joint / Question On Virginity / Top Ten Very Annoying Things Guys Do For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.