Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76530 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by jakmankind(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Say no to pre marital sex but my question is that after getting married why can't a man or woman only have with his/her partner til death do seperate them including pastor ,bishop, imma etc for example there is gathering of men on God in naija years back and all are founder and G O of their Assemblies nd an altar called that anybody that has not defile his/her marriage to come since they get married but hmm d reversed is d case ...so why

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by chinnyonwu(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Singing Olamide's " STORY for the gods"
Re: The Power Behind Sex by haibe(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Wait oo.. So if a lady that has slept with hundreds of men and have packed their spirit now go and bleep her innocent husband, the husband too will pack all the spirit? Such a wicked and stupid ideology (even though I don't support premarital sexz)

What happens to those that have slept with femi otedola? Dangote? Bill Gates? They will receive their spirit of success too abi? Smh, success is not sexually transmitted abeg...

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Truckpusher(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
edwife:

I have always said it,i prefer being friend with a non-Christian than a born again or "christian".Christians are the most hypocrite creatures i have come across.
Christians , especially the so-called 'born again' Christians have an IQ of an 8 yr old boy with grown body.

They are blind to common sense and can never have a logical discourse when it comes to life itself - I'm not exonerating atheists anyway ,because atheists are just like mor0ns to me.

Christians build their own world in their head and live in there - And woe betides you if you question their belief system but they want you to accept their warped ideology - That's the highest level of hypocrisy anyone can have in them.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by lighting(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Power Behind Sex by nekylili9: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Nonsense
Re: The Power Behind Sex by blessingee: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Christians , especially the so-called 'born again' Christians have an IQ of an 8 yr old boy with grown body.

They are blind to common sense and can never have a logical discourse when it comes to life itself - I'm not exonerating atheists anyway ,because atheists are just like mor0ns to me.

Christians build their own world in their head and live in there - And woe betides you if you question their belief system but they want you to accept their warped ideology - That's the highest level of hypocrisy anyone can have in them.

This is the most intelligently scripted piece i have read today.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Okay you say save sex until marriage. does it means once you save sex and get married, the spirit in the wife or husband which was done before will disappear? see make una no dey come lie to us joor. toto sweet die
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
STENON:
I'm always afraid of it.
So what?
You've never bleep before
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2015
What if the guy uses a condom ? will all the spirit still be transfer between each other ?

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Religion is the worst man made disaster that has ever happened to mankind.

Killed more people than it has ever saved and always threatening to tear every civilization apart
Hmmm sad times
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Krasid(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.
What's the need for restoration if the same mistakes are repeated.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by goodnewscliff(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
dis post could be difficult to comprehend....but its factfully structured#.....deres this connection b/ween those person that is way beyond d physical...it has a lot to do wit the mind....not only wi-fi got wireless connection....dnt play with natures natural connection...it might nt b physical buh its d best....lolx

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by emmansctx: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
I pity some guys thinking they are chopping the girls not knowing that they are the ones being CHOPPED OFF...

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by kayolaigbe(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Do people still believe this bullshit?
To begin with, sex is the reason you even exist.
Why complicate what's natural with your mediocre ideas?

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by akanbiaa(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Good advice against fornication but OP did not write how those already involved can free themselves?

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dollarjunkie: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Solomon must have been banging good spirit wise women to be the most wisest man on earth even after banging 1000 women.
People and their lost theories.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2015
another christian superstition... ***yawns***
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Hysmady(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2015
blessingee:
Abeg If I use condom nko, I go still dey attached to those people's spirits as well? grin grin grin
great minds think alike grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by IceDude(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Instead of OP to talk wetin go promote my kerewalogy ministry he dey talk rubbish!......I will fvck today, tomorrow and forever

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2015
very good question.. grin

frodow:
What if the guy uses a condom ? will all the spirit still be transfer between each other ?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Her brownish teeth makes her video so boring
msmith247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYuz2NFsV_k
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Crocz(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh not again! *yawn*

All this churchy guys and spiritual covenants..and demons ehn...look if the demon's got great as,s and tit, ama dig cool
Re: The Power Behind Sex by isholaademola86(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Simple, you can av many apps on a phone nd also wen a corrupted memory card is inserted into ur phone it becomes corrupted. In d bible a man was possessed wit many spirits on top d madness. To obey is better than to sacrifice. . . So a prostitute or loose lady can av *multiple* spirits

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.

Why is d black man terminally daft n mentally ill
Re: The Power Behind Sex by HARRYFORD1986: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
True talk my dear

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by anigbajumo(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Deefuray:
If people know how powerful sex is, they wouldn't have it with just anybody
Sex is Spiritual..... It is a bond

Continue to believe lies, powerful ko super power ni.......

All na big time fabricated lies.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2015
One of d hadith or Rosululahi S.A.W said there are 3 enjoyment in this words
1. Is d food you eat
2. Is d sleep
3. Is d sex you have with your wife/husband
It means before having sex, we must b legally married and connected.... may almighty Allah save us from dis cos we re all d victim angry
Re: The Power Behind Sex by isholaademola86(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Yes
Hysmady:
great minds think alike grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eROCK247(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
braine:
Inasmuch as I think waiting till marriage is not bad, this superstitious theory is appalling..
Actually it's biblical. Unless ur own view of superstition includes Christian teaching

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by tuk2ato(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin man go do undecided
Re: The Power Behind Sex by pojophilius(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Hypocritical.
Just swear with your life say you never had sex outside of marriage.
..you are a motherfucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.