Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54486 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Opoki(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
How much was paid to these student...

Another Billion!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT APC PROPAGANDA AGAINST GEJ

Hahaaa!! They have Opened all the -gates so far; NOIgate loading very soon. Na there Volcanic Lava go pour for their heads. Useless bunch of Criminals posing as saints and running Nigeria into the pit of hell. Dasukigate exposed Booooohari for who he really is
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Goldencollins: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME
may God run ur life the way ur dullard president is running the ministry of petroleum.
ekwensu

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by frankwyte: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have written a similar note regarding GEJ N PMB before; here again i will Phrase a statement: The wise one will always seek for better solutions in getting results and the fools will always seek to blame people for their folly! QED

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by daclint(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
drss:
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigeria. - President Goodluck Jonathan.
If I lose 2015 elections, baboons and dogs will soak in blood. - Buhari, gworo master.
Two quotes from nigeria's leaders. One an international democratic figure, d other an international terror star. grin

wicked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by banio: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.

Guy I bought today in Port Harcut at #130 per litre. Fed Govt and oil marketers extorting millions from Nigerians daily
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

SCAMMING NIGERIANS IN JUST 7MONTH HMM.

SAFE WAILING AHEAD

Naaah....he should wait for 7years before he knows he has been scammed. I wonder what your excuse will be by 2019, then you'll remind us that it's just 4years

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by mira4u: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder..

grin this post is funny, especially the "f" part.

Buhari don suffer for Una mouth/hand cry
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by suxkill: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.

Lolz, I just fell down from my chair laughing. Na baba be petroleum minister now

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by NovusHomo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:
I hope he didn't go there to preach the "Yam & Goat" theory.

They want his picture so they can remember FORTUNTO el STUPIDO who single-handedly brought to her knees, a once-great African contry.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by wmoruf(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.
. we ar not talking bout result here
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Austin4lif:
may God rule ur life and that of ur generation the same way PMB is ruling Nigeria.
Amen o, no mind those APC Blinded bigots, leave Jonathan alone for us, even if 2mo u produce a video where GEJ is caught stealing, I still love him than dat religious President of urz who is Fighting corruption one sided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
shepherd77:

God doesn't scam undecided

Are you ok grin grin grin grin grin
Remember he scammed Jacob's brother in the Bible....
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
ugnmezi:

Shw us na. Can u snap pics with dat his face

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Harmattan don dry my throat, lemme drink water then continue laughing ...
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by jonuel1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:
Ofcourse everybody loves GEJ with the exception of all the Hausa/Fulanis & 96% of the Yorubas + 72% of the Edos.

Deduct that from the entire population and you'd realize Y he was kicked & booted out of Asorock like an helpless guinea-fowl.

This image laundry, at best can be described as a despicable act of face-saving & an exercise in futility.

He should just quietly retire to his village & lick his wounds with a carton of Seamans Aromatic Schnapp. grin

Kindly place an order for your drug. Stop acting stupid. Did he just wake and take himself there?
You are such a summary fool. Kai!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Gaskia: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
same was done to Obasanjo

When he visited the Boko haram leader's house for negotiations abi?

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCHaram:

Buhari is a dunce.

When has it been a rule not to insult the president?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Falls off from my bed!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
May people scramble to take selfies with me, the way they scramble for Jonathan. grin
Oya come now make we go one side
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by sammhi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
am neda Pdp or APC..but a concerned Nigerian.. I will make bold to say for now I still prefer GEJ to PMB...until I see result...for now it is F9 all thru for PMB..even the so called anti corruption is one sided... so what exactly is he doing?
apart from corruption magnified by PMB men GEJ touched every aspect ..railway, minimum wage, rule of law, respect for citizens, freedom of speech, agriculture, petroleum products availability, roads , aviation etc
I will judge PMb fully afta 2 Years
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Ijaya123: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
maxtamazin:

Do you think they are stupid like you to believe the yam and goat theory . They are educated bunch not the ASUU prone, half educated ppl like you

Instead of you to address the issue, you're throwing insults. Well, it's an indication of your upbringing. Won't join issues with you.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by DEDON8181(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars

SEE AS YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF WITH DRY THUNDER BEFORE EXMAS COS OF HATE YOU HAVE FOR SOMEBODY WEY GOD DON BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP TO YOU AND MAY GOD GIVES YOUR FAMILY ABILITY TO COPE WITH YOUR STUPID DEPATURE
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:

Shey na budget be food wey the pikins go chop ni?
Abeg comot make we see road o jare.
Promise delivered only when children are fed. Okay
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

Which yeye budget is he even talking about?? Budget on Deficit? Person dey borrow to spend wetin him never save?? No one is even ready to buy our crude except his US/UK parasites getting awoof. Booooohari hasn't told Nigerians what he's really using our money for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by demio007: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME

MAY GOD ALSO RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY PMB IS RULING NIGERIA.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
jonuel1:

Kindly place an order for your drug. Stop acting stupid. Did he just wake and take himself there?
You are such a summary fool. Kai!

Forget that swegbe!! His sickness is incurable, no need for drugs
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Naaah....he should wait for 7years before he knows he has been scammed. I wonder what your excuse will be by 2019, then you'll remind us that it's just 4years
tell me one tangible thing ur PDP has achieve in 16 years of being in power undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

fool grin

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

tell me one tangible thing ur PDP has achieve in 16 years of being in power undecided

Even your Mallam /his ministers have testified about the past administration...since you have REFUSED TO SEE then its your choice to REMAIN BLIND

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by STEVENcrack(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:

#wailingLiars

AMEN @ bolded

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by emonkey(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:

#wailingLiars

May God do accordingly to you before the end of the year and exactly as you have requested. Amen grin grin
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by westlius(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
drss:
YES O! APC zombies will die of heart attack when they see dis. grin
All Pdp supporters make ona dey na because APC rules. Sai Baba I will vote u over and ova again
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
gary400:
ode nie.....jonathan dis,jonathan dat....when he removed subsidy twas #140, baba buhari never remove, scarcity dey dem dey sell fuel at #150/170....bkack market #200/250....and na em b min f pet and presido.....all f dem ba d same thing......cuz say safari no wnt screen Amaechi and odaz...dem threaten to remove am wid different charges now he screened dem in...they dismiss case....Give me a genuine answer that they ain't d same...
Bro, could you please minimize the use of abbreviations
while writing for your sentence to make sense easily smiley (no offense)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.