Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him (1139 Views)

Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by fsudoka: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
hey ladies,can u really walk up to ur man just to tell him wot ur felling like? i mean to tel him dat u wanna sex?
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by sistawoman: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
yes.

But really now that we are well into our r/s there is no need to say a word my eyes and body do the talking for me.

He can tell just by the way I kiss him what i want next.
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by klassyguy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
why are we always flogging the same dead horse?
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by edogram(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2009
sistawoman:

yes.

But really now that we are well into our r/s there is no need to say a word my eyes and body do the talking for me.

He can tell just by the way I kiss him what i want next.

grin grin ;Dfunny. that is true,
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by biola44: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2009
klassyguy:

new posters! wink
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
klassyguy:

grin grin
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by olaniram: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
sista u are online now talk to me! embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by luxoire(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
klassyguy:

because d horse never die well well

YES - nothing wrong - ask and you shall recieve - don't die in silent need - though i agree with sistawoman - when a certain level of intimacy has been attained - there is little use for words grin
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by sistawoman: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
olaniram:

sista u are online now talk to me! embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley kiss

No I am not on yahoo right now i am at work.

My yahoo is still signed on my pc at home.
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by sistawoman: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
luxoire:

though i agree with sistawoman - when a certain level of intimacy has been attained - there is little use for words grin

That is such a beautiful thing isnt it?
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by luxoire(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2009
sistawoman:

That is such a beautiful thing isnt it?

yes, absolutely beautiful, they can tell just from looking at you - even first thing in the morning those that dont know cant understand.

- it's the way he looks at me when i wake up and says - baby you are going to be late for work -
and i'm like i havent said anything and actually if you must know i was on my way to the shower
he says - you didnt have to say anything you woke up with that smirk!! grin

just when i am about to leave the bed i will just make a comment like

' do unto others as you would want done to you', hahahahaah

and he will laugh and say Good Morning
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by edogram(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
i like it when my girl ask for it,

it look romatic,
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by IyaKadijat(f): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
Uhmm, why the hell not? I will tell him, text him, email him, write him, morse code him-sheeesh-if there's a will, there's a way-as long as I get what I want in the end, lol  kiss
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by luxoire(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Uhmm, why the hell not? I will tell him, text him, email him, write him, morse code him-sheeesh-if there's a will, there's a way-as long as I get what I want in the end, lol kiss

hahahahah bet d dude would get the msg by then!! - hahahahaahah - my belle dey pain me from lafter
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by edogram(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
luxoire:

just when i am about to leave the bed i will just make a comment like

' do unto others as you would want it done to you', hahahahaah

grin grin grin wird, very romatic grin
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by edogram(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
Initially before I start my relationship and the r/s is going deep I always open up like this.

Baby I need a mature relationship, what I mean is that no shyness. Any time u need sex, don’t fail to ask me, and me also will ask for it when I need it, she was like quite for some seconds, and smile deep down and laugh little on the Phone, I repeat this again and said to her  I need ur contribution to this topic, I am not into kids relationship I’m a very wired dude, so it will be difficult for me to maintain a kidding affairs. She was like huh, 

I said hope u like it this way she said yes.

Then I keep bringing wired/ spoiled conversation things on the phone for her to contribute she was really shy at earlier and i told her u wil get to it dont be shy to me i am a good dude, then  later on she was contributing , but now she love it when we discuses wired on the phone she even get wet most times becos I also like asking her if she is wet at the end, becos we talk for hours at night.

She like it and she is even more open then me now, she talk about sex any time without shyness,  she tell me she need sex any time she like, we both even do phone intimacy at time when there is convenient she will never leave me again. becos she is really a shy girl who is scared of guys

It’s simple.
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by nkybabe: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
once there is mutual understanding, y not.
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by tytylayor: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
y not? shey bi he's ur man
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by luxoire(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
edogram:

hahaha romantic or not - i have made my point ohh - so next time i do shakara - he knows why - lol cheesy smiley
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by Oxone(m): 1:43am On Jun 11, 2009
why the hell not, i love women who knows what they want and goes for it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by chukz4real(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2009
Hmmm,
edogram:

Initially before I start my relationship and the r/s is going deep I always open up like this.

Baby I need a mature relationship, what I mean is that no shyness. Any time u need sex, don’t fail to ask me, and me also will ask for it when I need it, she was like quite for some seconds, and smile deep down and laugh little on the Phone, I repeat this again and said to her I need ur contribution to this topic, I am not into kids relationship I’m a very wired dude, so it will be difficult for me to maintain a kidding affairs. She was like huh,

I said hope u like it this way she said yes.

Then I keep bringing wired/ spoiled conversation things on the phone for her to contribute she was really shy at earlier and i told her u wil get to it dont be shy to me i am a good dude, then later on she was contributing , but now she love it when we discuses wired on the phone she even get wet most times becos I also like asking her if she is wet at the end, becos we talk for hours at night.

She like it and she is even more open then me now, she talk about sex any time without shyness, she tell me she need sex any time she like, we both even do phone intimacy at time when there is convenient she will never leave me again. becos she is really a shy girl who is scared of guys

It’s simple.

phone intimacy u just explained. Well, strictly for the matured minds.

IyaKadijat:

Uhmm, why the hell not? I will tell him, text him, email him, write him, morse code him-sheeesh-if there's a will, there's a way-as long as I get what I want in the end, lol kiss

No spoil me ooooooooo
edogram:

Oh! so he does disturb u also in the late hours or the morning for that thing as well? That means he gives u no break durig ur vacation! Na wao, na so im like am reach eh? tongue
Re: Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him by beingme(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2009
why not
i must not hide my feelings, mere or intimate to who it goes to and i should be bold to be the woman in me

(1) (Reply)

Should Religion Interfere In Love And Romance? / Wat Do I Do? / How long will this relationship last? Will i have a broken heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.