Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria (49942 Views)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Chai! this is getting serious.
don't forget the dullard has also flouted many court orders on nnamdi kanu case too. Nigeria have a dullardihno in power
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin LOL! At post sticker on dust bin and micro-wave, exactly this is because an army personnel in nigeria sees his job/uniform as an audacity/power to extort,brutalise and intimidate innocent nigerians even an ordinary immigration officer brutalises and intimidates nigerians with his uniform/position.
cheesy grin na so...
Nigerians with their ego nd proud mentality
My friend said anytime you are in a crowd, bus or a rowdy place nd you hear- "do you who I am" no need to look for who said it..-It is definitely a Nigerian
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
wasco24:
Massive indeed
grin grin protesting groups of 10, 11, 18 , 7 ,3 don become MASSIVE cheesy
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!

Lol dey tink Nigeria is like other countries. Nigeria Army crush every enemies of the state. Fools keep protesting nd Nigeria will move on. We got too much issues to focus on.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
ohemdave:

They are bunches of Idiots and fools. Can they protest when blacks are shot and killed by racist in other part of the world and America in particular? Can they protest when rapist are on rampage in Indian and other part of they world? Can these idiots protest when Boko Haram and Jahadist are killing and maiming innocent citizenry around the world?. It is only satan that will punish them all.
WALAHI!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by amigos(f): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by paycash: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
PDP and OP are wasting their time no going back APC forward march to vision 2020 that PDP can't achieve.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerians living in Nigeria are useless people

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toktee:
Where were they when bokoharam were occupying local government in the north west?
Bunch of hypocrites.
the question should be where were they when your brothers like dasuki atiku and ibb were busy sponsoring boko haram?
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

cheesy grin na so...
Nigerians with their ego nd proud mentality
My friend said anytime you are in a crowd, bus or a rowdy place nd you hear- "do you who I am" no need to look for who said it..-It is definitely a Nigerian
grin grin grin true talk! Although most nigerians claim to be educated but at the same time ignorant too.

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by BetaThings: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
MakeWeTalk:
peaceful protest overseas nobody shot.

Biafra holds protest in Nigeria and they are shot.

you complain on Nairaland and they bar you.

But if u abuse Biafra it's okay, just dont say anything good about Biafra

Biafra people burnt down a mosque in Onitsha, attacked muslims on the streets, burnt Dangote vehicles
UNpeaceful sir!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by GoodSamaritan: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
How many of them protested against Boko Haram's killings since this war began?
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by ohenhen1: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari should better revive our arms and weapon industries cause I doubt if the USA, Russia, Israel and other Western nations will be willing to sell us weapons from now on.

Russia, Pakistan and China will sell us weapons. Western nations have never been a major arms supplier to Nigeria. I am not losing any sleep.

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by afonjay: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
What ppl re talking abt here protest abt here I don't really knw. Yes shashaky has issues with nigeria army by unlawful blockage of nigeria roads blockage of chief of army staff of nigeria not to pass on nigeria on rd n he was arrested for his action. Does america india or canada have no law. Are they telling me now before they troop out where they re now they did not inform authority for their protest in those countries before they come out 4 dis protest. If they don't bt here we ve law n procedure to things. Does other rd users ve no connstitution right to move on nigeria rds. Not even talk of nigeria chief of army staff. We ve seen video lip where nigeria army nagotiate wt them to pass. Is islam has no respect for instituted authority? I beg pardon!
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Jckleiin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmh

But seriously Nigeria has a very long way to go with regards to human right nd justice...
I think we should be colonized again...
we are not capable of handling ourselves cheesy

Naija police d kill nd arrest innocent civilians everyday
Na only 4 Nigeria u go hear military people d call its citizens-"bloody civilian" sad..as if dem no get blood too undecided

Buhari nd DSS dey disobey court order steady!!
Lastma lipsrsealed Lawma lipsrsealed

But seriously, in Canada nd England, u don't see military people anyhw, the respect themselves nd most of them are very nice.

For naija, Army man fit fuxk u up for supermarket, for mami market (corpers understand), for main road, for bank, for ATM line, for Airport, them fit even drag ur babe with u shocked..haba cheesy grin.. Dem no dey stay barracks eh ..
its the African Mentality, not just Nigeria alone
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
BetaThings:

Biafra people burnt down a mosque in Onitsha, attacked muslims on the streets, burnt Dangote vehicles
UNpeaceful sir!

They have been burning churches in the North, killing Biafrans and nobody complains.

But lemme ask if Nigeria hates Biafra why keep them in Nigeria
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
obainojazz:
One muslim guy will enter their midst and blow himeself up....killing many of them....fear a gathering of muslims....y'all should better go back to your homes.....Iranu

Allah says "if you kill one soul is as if you have killed the whole mankind"

only christains in moslem appearance are those terrorists,but i blame it on the media when they arrest John as boko-haram they will write umar in their newspaper.

by now i expect you to librate from western bondage myopic view you have upstairs.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Ujulabelle: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
musicwriter:
What has the arrest of a terrorist in Nigeria got to do with Canada and India?

A TERRORIST? Guy say the one u can defend.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by S123612(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
This mods self. How is this protest massive?
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by kaffy4tope(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
#Awon werey 100%

No worries baba, we are with you jarey. Can't blame them, #DavidTrump have said it all. Radarada
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:

only christains in moslem appearance are those terrorists,but i blame it on the media when they arrest John as boko-haram they will write umar in their newspaper.

by now i expect you to librate from western bondage myopic view you have upstairs.

Please stop fooling urself.

The idiot farouk that wanted to blow his balls off is he christian?

The Boko Haram guys too are Christians abi? angry
I beg go siddon

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by obainojazz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakrabas:

so shekau is a christian...osama is a christian....isis are christians....farouk?.....buhahaha....I laugh at you ha.....I double laugh at you haha.....nigga you need jesus.

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.
Very soon AI will come talking..
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
MakeWeTalk:

They have been burning churches in the North, killing Biafrans and nobody complains.

But lemme ask if Nigeria hates Biafra why keep them in Nigeria

i cant blame you much seems you are suffering from historical amnesia or perhaps congito oblongata.where were in 1967 when your dad ojukwu did the same protest.don't you ppl learn from history.have you ever seen tribe that call for dichotomy without blood and sword? "history repeats itself in a society that fail to learn from the past"abasswealth

do you forget the TRIPLE Rs so soon...no vanquish no victory

your grandpa can ever call for biafra cos they knew what they passed through by the end 1969...if you know much about the civil war caused by biafrans you will keep shut because the wound and scar of d war stil on d region

to dis end n you stil fail 2 undstnd my points,you r swimin in d pool of ignoranc...abasswealth
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Walahi my Sai Buhari gives no Fvck!!!

If you break the law the same treatment given to Nnamdi Kanu and Muslim group leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will be given to you independent of your ethnic group or religion.

The new active and dependable sherif in town, tested, trusted and reliable.

Sai Buhari!!!
What a wan.ker undecided
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by ZiggyMr(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Trump is coming for all of you in d U.S
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by Demmocrats(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
What a wan.ker undecided

Jerk-off master wink wink wink
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by CallPolice: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
This government is becoming very popular for human rights violations just 6 months into the administration and there has been a countless number of unarmed protesters shooting and disobedience to court proceedings.

why can't they obey the law of the land without harassment of anybody in respective of their belief.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by BobbyDean(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria army and boko haram are the same only the difference is the name- America Muslims
that person bearing that board in the picture is lame

1 Like

Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by miky(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
These are all STUPID MUSLIMS from the MIDDLE EAST who left their terrorist nations (Saudi arabia, Iran, Iraq, pakistan, Palestine, Yemen, Syria, etc etc) to christian oyinbo heaven.... If NIGERIA does't rid ourselves from these PLAQUE that is RADICAL ISLAM we will be REFUGEES all around the world..

DEATH TO ISLAM RADICAL, dont turn nigerians to beggers like the beggers from middle east that run to america and london... embarassed embarassed
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emekamex:

We used to have one in the early 60s, like every other thing that Nigeria is known, it has been left dormant and allowed to rot.

Shut up, fool. In which part of the country?

Mugu.

A country far from civilization.
Re: Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria by dignity33: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigeria is country where ethnic and tribe has eaten into their marrow, where a Northerner see any thing Wrong once the person doing it are from North, the same as West and East. So my question is why are we one Nigeria, why are we religious? where by somebody is detain or kill for doing nothing wrong and you support the person as if that person kill or detain is not born of a human and you sees nothing wrong with that. Nigerians are so wicked and this is why Nigeria can not be good, those people will always embezle the money and go free, their children are busy studing abroad and your here suffering and protecting them because he is from yoruoba, housa or igbo what ashame. I never see Country that reason this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.